Best. Election. Ever. (or glitch in the Matrix?)

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
Metanoian

Re: Best. Election. Ever. (or glitch in the Matrix?)

Post by Metanoian » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:13 pm

unsigned_char72 wrote:The rotation of the wheel seems to be related to sustaining the illusion, to make it run. I had the knowledge that if it stopped spinning, the whole world would have ended. So I was warned to not attempt stop it.
This has been my experience as well. The one occasion I managed to slow the wheel down just a bit was the scariest trip of my life. The beings were NOT happy that I was able to slow it down, having been warned that you can't do that. It's dangerous somehow to them, perhaps collapsing the illusion entirely, yes.
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

peoploid

Post by peoploid » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:05 pm

Hey, Frenchy
Nice to know you're still around. That trip report was Awesome.
The only red flag is that the person remembered a lot of detail, seemingly too much detail considering the amnesia effect.

One bit from the report which I found interesting was this:
I cannot stress how powerful and massive this wheel seemed. It was the source of reality as we knew it, it is responsible for creating the universe around us.
--"Welcome Back, My Child"

Compare the above to what I wrote in my blog:
I keep seeing a massively dense and heavy globe-like structure that is apparently some type of storage device.
....I can’t emphasize enough just how massive the pressure is on the surface of the device. You have to experience it to really know what I’m talking about.
-- from my blog

One thing I remember from my extract trips is the incredible sensation of being superglued to the outer edge of the surfaces of the hallucination/off-world reality. It's as if there are properties of the extract experience which are similar to the strong force in physics.

Another snippet from the trip report:
I realized that each one of these people have smoked salvia at some point in their life, which is what ‘opened their slice’ to me being able to enter it. In salvia space you have access to the infinite timelines of other people who have smoked salvia.
-- "Welcome Back, My Child"

Now that's interesting, and a great movie plot-point. In other words, fellow travelers in salvia space can potentially visit me since I'm a salvia veteran? Well, if that's true, feel free to visit me and enter my existential condition. But beware, you might regret it. HA HA.
My skin was peeled off of me into countless dimensions and my body was torn and twisted into shreds.
-- "Welcome Back, My Child"

Compare to one of my blog posts:
I actually felt slices of previous worlds tearing away the skin on my hands. I could feel the sensation of skin tearing off. The sensation of skin tearing off had something to do with the process of my body being replicated in real time as previous versions of my body were pulled off into the past.
The author also mentioned a high pitched sound. Many trippers report a high pitched sound.

In conclusion, this was a great trip report, but I'm a tad suspicious due to the amount of detailed reporting.
As I mentioned earlier, there is a potential salvia movie just waiting to be made. This report that FrenchMachine linked is a good example of what that movie could look like.
Imagine the special effects!!!!!

unsigned_char72

Post by unsigned_char72 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:37 pm

Ok, SWIM has just seen all this. But there was no wheel.

SWIM was able to spot some aliens... small white figures talking each other and talking to SWIM telepathically. They said they are not evil and they don't intend to deliberately harm us or do evil for its own sake, they are only concerned running the simulation and harm sometimes is the unwanted result.

The simulation they are running IS OUR REALITY, this real one, and that's why is so important to not stop it. If stopped, all reality including us, would cease to exist.

SWIM tried to get more answers but they keep on hiding behind a large tear in the fabric of space. Somewhat they managed to fix the tear and they disappeared behind.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

peoploid

Post by peoploid » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:27 pm

For those of you who find this thread interesting, I thought I'd throw this video in. The guy sounds like he has rocks in his mouth, but other than that, it's a good video.

unsigned_char72 wrote:Ok, SWIM has just seen all this. But there was no wheel.

SWIM was able to spot some aliens... small white figures talking each other and talking to SWIM telepathically. They said they are not evil and they don't intend to deliberately harm us or do evil for its own sake, they are only concerned running the simulation and harm sometimes is the unwanted result.

The simulation they are running IS OUR REALITY, this real one, and that's why is so important to not stop it. If stopped, all reality including us, would cease to exist.

SWIM tried to get more answers but they keep on hiding behind a large tear in the fabric of space. Somewhat they managed to fix the tear and they disappeared behind.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
From what I understand about the simulation is that it involves humanoids, large and small, constituting the structure of objects in our physical universe. In other words, my refrigerator is composed of a series of attached, duplicated, anthropomorphic beings. When you consider the weirdness of quantum mechanics, it makes sense that the future of science will get stranger and stranger. Perhaps the end result is that the entirety of our segment of the universe is made out of these beings. It's far fetched, but that is what salvia seems to be teaching us.

When matter and anti-matter touch, massive amounts of energy is released. So what happens if a salvia explorer brings back the recipe for the creation of physical matter? Is that what the salvia beings are afraid of?

If I were to conjure up a connection between the election results and salvia, I'd have to mention our great salvia inhaler and spokeswoman, MILEY CIRUS :?

Hyperion

Post by Hyperion » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:45 am

[youtube]watch?v=fGmtbQNbcnQ[/youtube]

Hyperion

Post by Hyperion » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:52 am

peoploid wrote:For those of you who find this thread interesting, I thought I'd throw this video in. The guy sounds like he has rocks in his mouth, but other than that, it's a good video.

I saw that trip report a while ago, he explained some of the common themes of the experience really well, the fact that somehow behind the mundane reality everything is actually alive, so bizarre.

I found this trip report also, quite detailed and interesting:

Hombre Pacífico

Post by Hombre Pacífico » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:27 pm

No words for this.

Wow, actually this makes me question this entire forum.

Batshit crazy doesn't begin to describe the mind of the OP.

Also this should not be in this section even if salvia had a dick and OP wanted to suck it everyday.

peoploid

Post by peoploid » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:52 pm

Hombre Pacífico wrote:No words for this.

Also this should not be in this section even if salvia had a dick and OP wanted to suck it everyday.
Alec, is that you????
Loved you in '30 Rock'.
Too bad about Hillary :lol: :D :lol:

##########################

Aliens are all around you, says Ivy League professor
By Neal Baker, The Sun November 18, 2016

Alien life is behind the mysteries of the universe, according to a radical new theory.

Ancient non-human life forms morphed into the physical world and are the driving force behind mind-boggling quantum physics and phenomena like dark matter, according to a Columbia University astrophysicist.

The expert says our universe is the remains of intelligent alien life that controls all aspects of the physical world — from gravity to the speed of light.

The theory helps to explain the great mysteries of the cosmos and also answers why we have yet to find intelligent life beyond our planet, Professor Caleb Scharf says.

In an article for science journal Nautilus, the radical thinker wrote that alien life could exist in the behavior of subatomic particles and the expansion of the universe.

“Perhaps hyper-advanced life isn’t just external. Perhaps it’s already all around,” he said.

“It is embedded in what we perceive to be physics itself.

“In other words, life might not just be in the equations. It might be the equations.”

He points to a theory that suggests alien life forms intelligent enough to reach us will have already turned themselves into living machines.

Humanity too faces this prospect when our creations overtake our own intelligence — a point dubbed “singularity.”

Taking this a step further, Scharf says hyper-advanced aliens may have gone beyond turning themselves into machine creatures and gone as far as becoming a complex physical system.

“If you’re a civilization that has learned how to encode living systems into different [materials], all you need to do is build a normal-matter-to-dark-matter data-transfer system: a dark matter 3D printer,” Scharf explained.

His theory centers around the idea that we have not seen complex life apart from our own because it already exists around us.

“We don’t recognize advanced life because it forms an integral and unsuspicious part of what we’ve considered to be the natural world,” he wrote.
http://nypost.com/2016/11/18/aliens-are ... professor/

#######################

^^^ The above could explain why trippers see 'tiny people' in material objects. Perhaps this is a novel way that advanced, offworld civilizations are secretly embedding archetypes into the physics of our reality.

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:49 pm

Hombre Pacífico wrote:No words for this.

Wow, actually this makes me question this entire forum.

Come on brother, get on the Salvia bus to nowhereland with us.

I would so suck Salvia's dick. And it'd be delicious.
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.