Best. Election. Ever. (or glitch in the Matrix?)

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.

Best. Election. Ever. (or glitch in the Matrix?)

Postby peoploid » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:48 am

Firstly, I believe this subject can rightfully be presented here in the salvia forum. Many years ago, while posting in entheogen.com (this site's precursor), I read a thread started by 'Kedabra' about 'simulations'. I had never really thought about whether or not we were living in a simulation, but as the months went by, I noticed a growing number of articles about the possibility that we might indeed be living in a computer simulation.

A previous version of me, 'burningmouth' did salvia extract 400 times between the years 2008 and 2013. He became convinced that there was a parallel reality piggybacking on top of our conventional, physical world. This parallel world was filled with anthropomorphic beings who spoke his language. Sometimes they welcomed burningmouth, but mostly they rebuked him for breaking through the 4th wall. Their world was the more real and authentic world, and our conventional world was an inauthentic, fake world.

Sometimes I view Western society in the 21st century as a degradation of what was happening in the 20th century. Was it just happenstance that humans in the West back then were making great advances in fundamental technology? Are we really making the same kind of advances today? In my opinion, the creation of middle class suburbia with its derivatives like AM radio, Elvis, the Beatles, Motown (admittedly: urban), drive ins, consumer prosperity, was a once in a ten millennia experience. The utopian space program in the 60s might never be duplicated for its innocent excitement (admittedly: competition with the USSR). The naive, middle class, utopian experience is, as they say, A ONE-OFF, never to be duplicated again. Did the operator of a simulation create this incredible fable for his or his compatriots own benefit? Was our Western world in the mid to late 20th century a hi res 'GAME' for off-world beings to 'PLAY'?

AND ARE THEY STILL PLAYING OUR MID 20TH CENTURY GAME, IN REAL TIME, WEARING OUR WHITE, BLUE-EYED BODIES AS THEY BBQ OUTSIDE THEIR WESTERN-STYLE HOMES, UNDER A SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA SUN, PERPETUALLY? --- WHILE WE, THE ORIGINAL BIOLOGICALS, DEGRADE AND DECOMPOSE, OUR WORK NOW DONE, TO SLOWLY FADE AWAY THROUGH THE REST OF THE 21ST CENTURY??????

And what does that say about our debased predicament here in 2016/17?

or more importantly, WHAT THE HELL AM I TALKING ABOUT? AM I JUST A FUCKING, RAVING SCHIZOPHRENIC? (don't answer that)

What I AM saying is occam's razor can't explain the actions going on in our world. We are being played by an 'off world' source. Our one percenters are being manipulated by .0000000001 percenters in hyperspace.

As a last example, take a look at the U.S. election:
Two weeks ago, Trump was written off due to his lewd 'pussy' remarks. He was dead meat. He was finished.
And now, out of nowhere, a Jew, once married to a Muslim, being investigated for soliciting sex with a 15 year old minor, possibly has emails on his computer that may lead to the arrests of multiple govt officials.

THIS IS A SCRIPT WRITTEN BY BORED, OFF-WORLD OPERATORS TROLLING THE REMNANTS OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION.
OCCAM'S RAZOR CAN'T EXPLAIN THIS!
OUR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF GAMEPLAYERS LIVING OFF-WORLD.

Thank You, the Breakfast Buffet opens at Four, and Good Night.

http://www.peoploid.blogspot.com
Last edited by peoploid on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.
peoploid

Re: Best. Election. Ever. (or glitch in the Matrix?)

Postby teeko » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:01 pm

I read that whole post in Johnny Depps voice from Fear & Loathing as HST.

But yup, nothing else makes any damn sense lately! Its like that show Fringe, desensitizing us to when the worlds collide. I don't know either. lol

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.
teeko

Postby peoploid » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:57 pm

Good ol' HST. Just imagine the great commentary he could be giving concerning this election.
(When I was composing the OP, I was saying it in my head with the voice of Carl the groundskeeper) :)
peoploid

Postby Metanoian » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:07 pm

It does read like some bad soap opera, some weird little back-room theatre play, doesn't it? There's certainly someone/thing somewhere pulling some strings for their own amusement. I've often thought the same thing when I read history books. History is written by the victors, of course, but even so there are some absolute bizarre "coincidences" all throughout. That's what all the ancient alien people are on about, right? :D

HST knew what was up, that's why he checked out.
The towers are gone now, reduced to bloody rubble, along with all hopes for Peace in Our Time, in the United States or any other country. Make no mistake about it: We are At War now -- with somebody -- and we will stay At War with that mysterious Enemy for the rest of our lives. It will be a Religious War, a sort of Christian Jihad, fuelled by religious hatred and led by merciless fanatics on both sides. It will be guerilla warfare on a global scale, with no front lines and no identifiable enemy.
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.
Metanoian

Postby peoploid » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:09 pm

Nice quote, Meta.

I get the feeling that HST's spirit is around somewhere in hyperspace, and he's the one who wrote the script we are currently living out. Only an HST type individual could think up this whole Clinton/Trump craziness.

Hmmm, maybe there's a glitch in quantum mechanics where crazy fiction sometimes interacts with crazy physical space, producing a probability warp resulting in
"Fear and Loathing on Weiner's hard drive."

"When the going gets weird, the weird delete emails."
Last edited by peoploid on Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peoploid

Postby unsigned_char72 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:55 am

Ok, it can be a simulation--the world running in a sort of "machine", but to SWIM it seems like the Salvia people are actually working on that machine instead of just playing a game. SWIM saw them always busy, working hard, and rebuking him for having disturbed their work. So I don't think it's a game.
unsigned_char72

Postby teeko » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:43 am

I think the machine they are always working on, is what creates Maya(Hindu version, not the Mesoamericans) and also the inherent memory loss. Its like going behind the scenes at Disneyland, your gonna ruin the illusion so they send you on your way.

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.
teeko

Postby peoploid » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:20 pm

unsigned_char72 wrote:Ok, it can be a simulation--the world running in a sort of "machine", but to SWIM it seems like the Salvia people are actually working on that machine instead of just playing a game. SWIM saw them always busy, working hard, and rebuking him for having disturbed their work. So I don't think it's a game.

Your comment is in the true spirit of the salvia experience. My OP was more in the spirit of Sci Fi.
I have also seen the interconnecting peoploids, the way small humanoid figures seem to disappear into familiar objects like furniture. What is so fascinating is that multiple salvia users have all had the same experience.
But what the hell does it mean when salvia users report seeing 'reality' being composed of tiny, anthropomorphic people? Salvia forums have failed by not going beyond the initial experience. Nobody ever asks "Why?"

The real occam's razor probably says that these tiny people are related to fundamental 'face recognition' types of neural pathways inside the brain.

teeko wrote:I think the machine they are always working on, is what creates Maya(Hindu version, not the Mesoamericans) and also the inherent memory loss. Its like going behind the scenes at Disneyland, your gonna ruin the illusion so they send you on your way.

I have pondered the idea that the salvia hallucinogenic experience is a lesson on the true makeup of reality. The 'little people' aren't actually real entities, rather they are symbols of something deeper in the human experience.

'Amnesia' is also very fascinating. Do DMT users have the same amnesia experience? Many times I would trip under extract and realize, as the trip was unfolding, that I was being gripped by amnesia and that valuable 'information' was immediately being forgotton. Like you I was under the impression that the great and terrible OZ did not want me to see the TRUE PICTURE.

I have been studying Madhamika Buddhism off and on for my entire life. A basic tenet of that school of philosophy is that the entire observable universe is empty of real inherent existence, and that nothing can 'exist' without a dependency on something else. In other words, everything is interdependent. Maybe that explains the hallucination of interconnecting entities. Maybe it's part of the salvia lesson.

I still can't relate the salvia phenomenon of the 'wheel' to an Eastern idea of mandalas. The wheel seems to be a proprietary property of salvia specific experiences. What exactly is going on inside the wheel? Why are there multiple reports of trippers being stamped out in succession (like doppelgangers) or crushed? The wheel phenomenon and its associated doppelgangers is a true mystery that has never really trended in the collective consciousness. "The Wheel" is our greatest screenwriting chance of turning on the world at large. :o
peoploid

Postby unsigned_char72 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:23 pm

The rotation of the wheel seems to be related to sustaining the illusion, to make it run.

Last time I saw the wheel there was this familiar landscape from my childhood partly placed ontop of the wheel itself, which was spinning horizontally. So the whole scenery was slowly rotating clock counter-wise and I had the knowledge that if it stopped spinning, the whole world would have ended. So I was warned to not attempt stop it.
unsigned_char72

Next

Return to Salvia Discussion