Salvia Documentary: A Western Approach

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.

Salvia Documentary: A Western Approach

Postby Metanoian » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:21 pm

This documentary is something very close to my heart, not just because it's about Salvia, but because I've followed the making of it for the last few years and the story of those who helped make it finally come to fruition is an inspiring tale in itself.

You can still donate to the gofundme page, for those interested. I hesitated posting this because I didn't want it to seem like that is the only reason...but if you read the story on that page and look at their facebook page as well you'll see why I feel it's a good cause :)

Here's a trailer/reel from this upcoming documentary. I think it's going to be momentous and an important take on the modern uses/views of this wonderful plant ally.

https://vimeo.com/57677610

Here's their official website where you can donate. http://salviamovie.com/

Please take a look and donate a few bucks if you can! Much love <3
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.
Metanoian

Re: Salvia Documentary: A Western Approach

Postby unsigned_char72 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:58 am

Thank you for posting, I was unaware of it, so I was about to miss it completely (but at least I was in time for making a donation).

And what a damn sad story, I am touched. I wish they success to complete her project. It will be a very precious legacy from her.
unsigned_char72

Re: Salvia Documentary: A Western Approach

Postby Metanoian » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:57 pm

Thanks for donating! I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

It really is a sad story. I'm just glad they rallied and finished the film. All the proceeds will go to Erin's daughter, so it's a worthy cause. :)
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.
Metanoian

Return to Salvia Discussion