First time for everything

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
Theduchess420

First time for everything

Post by Theduchess420 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:22 pm

So today I decided is the day that I try salvia. Wow that was crazy. I got some purple sticky salvia. 60x. It was the dose right in the middle. But still $60 bucks. But crazy worth it. It took me by surprise though honestly. When I took my hit I was ready. I had my fiance there, sober. I had spent the whole night before reading about different experiences and knew exactly the way I wanted it. So I had the room totally quite. And took my hit just the way I read how online. With a good sized pipe and a torch lighter. I held it in for just about as long as I could. And that's when I started to fall backwards. I didn't realize it was part of the trip but when I leveled myself I was in some sort of kaleidoscope with big colorful gears and I was just a color caught in the mix. Waiting my turn to spin forword. And that's what I felt at the time what reality was. There was nothing else. I started to get nervous that I would not be a good color when my turn came so I started getting nervous. Then my fiance told me everything was ok. Which at first freaked me out. I thought it was the voice of god. Or something. It made me panic even more. Like maybe things weren't fine. That's the only time anyone says that. Then I started to realize what was happening. I was like oh shit that's right! I smoked the salvia! That's when I finally started to be able to see my surroundings and my hubby. And started laughing at how out of this world I just was. I kept slipping back and forth between realities for a few minutes before I was well enough to watch the video of myself. It was so funny. The best part was that when heard my man's voice I started climbing on top of him. Like on his head. Lol. When I started to come out of it all I wanted was to go back in. I feel like the ladder I used to climb out of the salvia world was part of a tree house. Strange shit. Gonna do some more soon now that I know what to expect. I'll write again.

witchammer

Re: First time for everything

Post by witchammer » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:27 am

My firsts I was stupid. Drunk home alone and bored swim said the hell with it let me try some of this salvia I bought. Thankfully my storm door was locked otherwise I would have run straight out of my house (apparently I am a runner) but instead there I was banging on the door handle then stepped back and began to feel my head breaking up into small cubes and being sucked up into the sky. I remember saying out loud, "dont take me yet I have kids". Coming out of it I realized that it was the salvia. I found the pipe under a couch with no idea why it would be there. Swim then forced himself to go out to the bar only because he needed to talk to someone about his experience. Swim doesnt care much for salvia because of the loss of control. He is a person who tries to break out of it and ends up rolling around on the floor unlike his friend who just sits there and enjoys the experience but hs experience is memorable and respected. On a different note are we still using SWIM. I always thought it was dumb

unsigned_char72

Post by unsigned_char72 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:56 am

A question: was the experience as you expected it to be from reading? Or was it totally different?

Sanadasoma

Post by Sanadasoma » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm

Thanks very much to bring down.

Rumpelforeskin

Post by Rumpelforeskin » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Yea thanks to bring down