The Salvia Gravity Phenomenon

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.

The Salvia Gravity Phenomenon

Postby Hyperion » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:21 pm

Many salvia users have experienced the 'Gravity' effect while in the trip. Usually this can be a feeling of being pulled, twisted, kneaded or a feeling of intense cosmic gravitational effects far greater then those of Earth. There are many more subsets of these affects that have been reported over and over and many Salvianauts here know these effects firsthand.

Now what's interesting is what Buddha Master Li Hongzhi had to say about Gravity in one of his Buddha Law lectures, apparently this so called Gravity doesn't truly exist, it's something else entirely. Check out these exceprts:

Excerpt 1:

“You know, the theory of gravity science believes in nowadays is totally wrong. What's brought about this gravity phenomenon that people have described? It happens because all lives and all matter, including air and water, that are on Earth and within the Three Realms--all things that exist in the Three Realms--are composed of particles of all the different levels in the Three Realms, and different particles of different levels are interconnected. This interconnection can, when there's a pulling force, extend or move within the Three Realms. In other words, when you pull it, it can extend like a rubber band, and when you release it, it will go back. That is, there's a basic, stable form of existence among particles. This is why any object in this Earth's environment will come back to the ground after you move it.

Of course, I'm not talking about moving a piece of rock to some different location, in which case it wouldn't return to where it was. That's not the idea. The surface of Earth is the boundary of one level. Within this level things can move horizontally since they are all at the same level. But when something moves towards a level beyond its level, it will be pulled back, because the things on Earth are in the realm where particles at this level exist. Think about it, everyone: the greater cosmic body is extremely vast. Human beings and the Earth are tiny even when they're viewed from a high place within the Three Realms. A human seems to have travelled from New York City to Canada, when in fact, in their eyes it seems that you haven't moved, because the scope of your movement is really small. So when rockets and spaceships take off into the sky, they try to break away from this environment--which is composed of these different-level particles--that makes up the Earth.

So human beings use rockets to increase the thrusting force and to move it with great power. As you know, in the Three Realms there exists an atmospheric layer. It looks like an atmosphere, when in fact inside it is an environment composed of countless microcosmic beings whose role is to provide stability so that human beings can exist here. Once something breaks out of this atmosphere, the interconnections among many molecules are broken by the pulling of the strong force. This causes a situation, then: only particles at the periphery are still connected to it, and the pulling force isn't so strong anymore.

In other words, although it's no longer in Earth's environment, it is still connected to the realms of other particles in the Three Realms. Only this way can it be stable there. This is the reason why a satellite can stay there. Of course, the same interconnection exists in objects of the same weight but of different volumes. An object that has a small volume but a high density has the same amount of interconnection as an object that has a large volume, so it feels like they weigh the same. There are many other aspects of this if I'm to go into detail. What I was trying to tell you just now is that "gravity" doesn't exist. The real cause is that for the particles in this environment to exist here, they have to be interconnected.

Excerpt 2:

I also want to tell you something. I didn’t want to mention it before because human notions are so childish that they’re absurd in the eyes of high-level beings and gods. When you reach high levels you will discover that every theory this science has established for people is rather ridiculous. Science now believes that people who live on the earth are able to stand on the earth without falling into the air or falling away because of Earth’s gravitational force. Actually, we’ve found that things don’t work as the theory of “universal gravitation” states.

In this universe, surrounding Earth, there is an enormous, extremely microscopic material environment composed of material lives, layer after layer, which make up this environment in which humans can live. Also, the microscopic water of different levels that your eyes can’t see creates the numerous factors that enable the existence of plants, animals, and matter, and that enable humankind to have vitality here and to be able to live.There’s a type of matter that enables people to stand on the ground vertically and that prevents them from leaning laterally; and there’s a type of matter that acts as pressure and that presses down on people and objects to prevent them from floating up.

There’s another type of matter that ensures the overall stability of the human brain and other organs. If your brain and various organs weren’t stable, when you stood normally you’d feel as if you were lying down; or no matter how straight you stood there, you would feel as if you could never stand straight. This is in no way gravity generated by Earth’s rotation. Sand on a plate will fly off if you spin it. So that’s by no means how things are. But if a person transcends the living environment of Earth, when he reaches beyond this environment, he will have exited the boundary of the environment that’s maintained for humans by the high-level beings, and this person will have broken away from this state.

The present science has named this “zero gravity” or the “state of weightlessness.” You know that although an object as large as the moon has “zero gravity,” it is still driven by Earth even though it’s so far away. How could a human who hasn’t gone as far as the moon have “zero gravity”? Humans have their living environment. Every planet is in place, and they are placed there by the enormous lives in the universe. It’s just like the steel, iron, and gold we have today, whose patterns of molecule and atom arrangements on the inside don’t change. I say that there are no “natural phenomena.” Though all that science can’t explain is categorized as “natural,” it has nonetheless been successful in deceiving people. That term has somehow deceived everyone.”
Hyperion

Re: The Salvia Gravity Phenomenon

Postby jbmac » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:37 am

This is a good post attached
Attachments
11987047_988609511181582_1651897369473729729_n.jpg
11987047_988609511181582_1651897369473729729_n.jpg (19.1 KiB) Viewed 3323 times
jbmac

Postby Hyperion » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:09 pm

Interesting theory Jbmac, I have a feeling that Salvia is somehow prying open something that is designed to be concealed at this level, and I feel it is prying it open at a very profound level hence the existential shock many people feel when they experience these states.
Hyperion

Postby Flapjack » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:54 am

I thought the same thing about robotussin when I was chugging that bullshit every weekend. I don't do any drugs anymore and I think life is actually better that way.
Flapjack

Postby Metanoian » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:59 pm

Flapjack wrote:I don't do any drugs anymore and I think life is actually better that way.

No coffee/tea? No sugar? No alcohol? Even certain spices we use in our food could be considered a "drug".

It's fine to go off about chugging cough syrup, that's one thing. Salvia is something entirely different. We still know hardly anything about this plant and there's simply no evidence one way or the other in terms of validity of the experience itself.
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.
Metanoian

Postby Flapjack » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:52 am

Right. I don't like coffee or alcohol, either, though. I can't drink coffee or alcohol. Sugar might be psychoactive in some small way, but I'm not one of those people who drinks soda everyday. Alcohol and caffeine are so shitty I will never again drink that stuff (a lot).

I thought this forum was dead. Why is salvia something entirely different?
Flapjack

Postby Metanoian » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:44 pm

Flapjack wrote:Why is salvia something entirely different?

That's the million dollar question right there :)

This plant is shrouded in mystery. Some bizarre hybrid cultigen with lost parentage. Have you ever seen a live plant? The stems are square.

It's an atypical psychedelic that produces remarkably similar experiences across all cultural boundaries. No psychoactive alkaloids. It brings you into this maternal sort of loving embrace that is extremely conducive to healing.

Even among entheogens/psychedelics, it's strange :lol:

I only named the most common psychoactive substances that people use in the western world. I don't drink alcohol or caffeine either, and avoid all refined sugar. They're so prolific in western culture because, well, they cultivate disease. And they're socially acceptable because they allow the consumerism culture to continue steam-rolling unimpeded. Caffeine and sugar for alertness and energy to allow the produce/consume cycle to remain unbroken, and alcohol for a brief respite from that material grind on the weekends. Alcohol also acts as a sort of rite of initiation for college/university kids. Other places on the planet will use something like Ayahuasca or Iboga, far more useful in an initiatory capacity IMO.

But the list could go on. We are always using substances to alter our state of consciousness. It's unavoidable.

Salvia helps to pluck you out of the matrix and show it to you objectively, removing all subjectivity. That's why I think the experiences are so similar among people who live on the opposite side of the planet and have never met. For the curious seekers, it's a mystery that is irresistible.
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.
Metanoian

Postby unsigned_char72 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:28 pm

Metanoian wrote:Some bizarre hybrid cultigen with lost parentage. Have you ever seen a live plant? The stems are square.

Just to jeopardize the topic :D, I don't think it can be considered a cultigen any longer. It has been demonstrated that she set viable seeds and that she has close relatives (S. Venulosa). True, she suffers from limited genetic diversity, but I don't consider her a cultigen.

As for the square stems, she's like some other in the genus Salvia, like S. Madrensis:

As I'm writing this, it's the last day of 2015 and that's exactly ten years of my relationship with this amazing plant.
unsigned_char72

Postby lost » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:15 pm

It has been some time ago but as a large group experiment I asked everyone about the gravity or pull and funny to say most pulled to the right and a few pulled to the left. That night became famous as for a few people were able to describe what happens in great detail, one person was in a fountian that flowed as pizza sauce.
Curious to see what direction pull others have.
lost

Postby Flapjack » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:54 pm

You're right. Salvinorin A isn't an alkaloid.

I tried salvia shortly using just plain leaf and only experienced very mild sensations. I remember feeling heavy, and also like I had shrunk or compressed. If that is the gravity, than I would have felt it pulling down.

The major question I've come to have is what do you actually learn from these experiences? People claim that they learn and are taught things by taking psychedelic drugs, including salvia. I've experimented a little with psychedelics, and I used to think that I was learning things and growing with each experience. However, looking back, I don't think I really was. Even if you did learn something from a hallucination, what makes you believe it? After all, it's a hallucination.

I watched a video about a girl's datura trip. After it was over she said, I learned that you shouldn't trust people that you meet on the internet. I thought to myself, no fucking shit. Did you really have to endure two days of thinking you were going to die in order to realize that?
Flapjack

Next

Return to Salvia Discussion