AtmosRaw pen vaporizer

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.

AtmosRaw pen vaporizer

Postby unsigned_char72 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:55 am

While looking for an alternative device to my Da Buddah, I got this AtmosRaw pen vaporizer on eBay for 30$ (it's sold under different brand names but it's the same device).

I post this to warn other potential users that it's a total waste of money! Completely. Indeed it's an electronic smoking pipe and not a "vaporizer" as advertised. It definitely burns your material. They say you have to use a metal screen to put distance between the heating coil and the material, but that distance is too critic resulting in burning or no vapor at all.

I was mislead believing the close-to-burning temperatures would help with Salvia, but as I've said it's not possible to make this device work as a vaporizer.

unsigned_char72

Re: AtmosRaw pen vaporizer

Postby tom3 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:23 am

Nice post
tom3

Postby allendowney » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Well you may right, but not completely. As you write that using vaporize pen is total waste of money I do not agree with you. Because there is some basic thing should anybody know before use this types of vaporize pen. However my uncle also using this type of vaporize pen which are normally ordered from online store as vaporizzy.com and he never have such kind of problems. So you need to know using technique of that vaporize pen.
allendowney

Postby unsigned_char72 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:08 pm

All I can say is that before dismissing it I tried all the possible techniques, all leading to either 1) burn of material or 2) no vapor.
unsigned_char72

Postby allendowney » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:16 pm

As you said I think there is problems in either in vap pen . But you can't say that it is bad thing after use only one vap pen. You need a conversions with a vap pen users and they can tall you what is the exact problems.
allendowney

Return to Salvia Discussion