Searching for Salvia in Bali

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
binalovina

Searching for Salvia in Bali

Post by binalovina » Tue May 07, 2013 7:33 am

Does anyone know where I can source SalviaD in Bali? I have been searching for a while now.
Can't seem to find anything on the net.
People have said it grows in Bali, but have never mentioned where to buy it in Bali.
Thanks, I am looking forward to the experience.

freeman stephen
Location: A small independent microstate landlocked by Scotland, just outside Glasgow

Re: Searching for Salvia in Bali

Post by freeman stephen » Tue May 07, 2013 12:30 pm

Like most mints it will be in moist shady places like forest streams. Its actually mexican and my guess is that any in bali will be escapes from cultivation. I would check out shady streams downstream from native holy places but thats still playing it pot luck. Good luck.

teeko

Post by teeko » Fri May 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Why not just import some cuttings or a few kilos of leaf?

I can't imagine you will just happen to find a Oaxacan plant that is not known to propagate without human interference just growing on the side of a stream 10,215 miles away.
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

Jupe

Post by Jupe » Sun May 12, 2013 7:47 pm

I had "heard" that there were some folks trying to set up a grow site for plant sales etc......BUT, Bali is not exactly user friendly when it comes to drugs, despite the full party atmosphere. So make SUREyou know what the laws are before you do ANYTHING.

Aussies supposedly are trying to import other fun play plants and chems, as its really a popular party spot now. (I've never been, but surfers go all the time, from everycountry, as its Paradise for that)
Jupe

teeko

Post by teeko » Tue May 14, 2013 9:01 am

Jupe wrote:I had "heard" that there were some folks trying to set up a grow site for plant sales etc......BUT, Bali is not exactly user friendly when it comes to drugs, despite the full party atmosphere. So make SUREyou know what the laws are before you do ANYTHING.

Aussies supposedly are trying to import other fun play plants and chems, as its really a popular party spot now. (I've never been, but surfers go all the time, from everycountry, as its Paradise for that)
Jupe
Hi Jupe, nice to read you. :)

'not exactly user friendly" hahaha crazy understatement. Indonesia is a scary ass place despite the tiny island of Bali and its commercial tourist appeal. Muslims hate entheogens(as with the other Abrahamic religions like protestant/catholic/etc. :( ). From stories of close friends(world travelers), Indonesia and Bali are some of the SCARIEST places to visit. They said that, in regards to the political/religious madness that is happening there(and here in the last couple of years! :( ) I guess things are pretty chill on Bali, but once you take the ferry to the mainland you will have machine guns shoved in your face. They told me it was way crazier than the machine guns shoved in your face down in Mexico(which happens a lot, though its been 1-2 years since I have been down there much - they really DO NOT like you taking their picture hahahaha).

Propagandhi - Showdown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZyPSLpy5KI
We spoke our minds too clearly.
We assumed fundamental rights were inherent...
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.