Salvia Art

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.

Re: Salvia Art

Postby SalviaDroid » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:44 pm

I didn't give them my permission to use this image. That's the thing about the internet, people will just grab stuff without sourcing or giving credit. Nothing you can really do about it either I suppose haha. Look, the person even managed to cut my watermark off the drawing lol. Jeez, can't even get that can I? Haha.

Why is he selling a blowtorch with a metal pipe? Has anyone ever tried that? Seems like you would burn your hand from either the flame or the metal o_0

This drawing is in neeeeeed of a touch up... Usually long after I make a drawing I go back to make it higher quality. I'll have to update this drawing soon!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. At the very least it's flattering to see people resonate with my work? Lol
SalviaDroid

Postby SalviaDroid » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:25 am

"Fruit Rolled-Up"

SalviaDroid

Postby Metanoian » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:11 pm

I like the changes you've made to this. Just when I thought I could possibly like a piece of art more! :D
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.
Metanoian

Postby SalviaDroid » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:39 am

Thanks, bro! Much Love! <3 The thing I forgot to add to this drawing though is the melting effect. Oh well, always next time. I'm gonna be printing my art on phone cases soon, do you or anyone on this website have iphones, galaxies etc? Maybe I'll hold a contest on my FB page soon for people to win one or a print or something ;D
SalviaDroid

Postby orinn » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:21 pm

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcl87 ... o1_500.jpg

Hey salviadroid, is this one of yours?

I really love it, it seems to sum up the experience of rolling out of our old worldly worn selves, and pull back the covers into the fresh and super green, ever youthful realm of salvia playtime....yay!!! :lol: :D :shock: :roll: :D
orinn

Postby Metanoian » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:11 am

orinn wrote:http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcl87xVVbG1r203wuo1_500.jpg

Hey salviadroid, is this one of yours?

I really love it, it seems to sum up the experience of rolling out of our old worldly worn selves, and pull back the covers into the fresh and super green, ever youthful realm of salvia playtime....yay!!! :lol: :D :shock: :roll: :D

That piece is by the Canadian artist Rob Gonsalves. He's absolutely amazing :)

http://www.sapergalleries.com/Gonsalves.html

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.
Metanoian

Postby SalviaDroid » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:57 am

Those are amazing works of art! Just completely tricks your mind into seeing two different things at once! The first one with the children playing on the beds, reminds me so much of Salvia. Textured mountain blankets. When I'm coming down I'll look at my bed and see blankets turning into mis-shapened people. Thanks for sharing guys
SalviaDroid

Postby orinn » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:11 pm

poiuhghjkkkjk.PNG
poiuhghjkkkjk.PNG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 5143 times
[img]
poiuhghjkkkjk.PNG
[/img]

done on my mobile cell phone. :D
Attachments
iu777.PNG
iu777.PNG (1.31 MiB) Viewed 5143 times
orinn

Postby Wyald » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:28 pm

These are amazing! I wish i was a good enough artist to depict my experiences in the divine sage's dimension...
Wyald

Postby Metanoian » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:32 pm

I've neglected this thread so badly! Salvia Droid is doing very well as an artist and he has many new amazing works of art for your daily dose of wonder and awe :D

Help support him on social media (facebook, instagram) He also has a redbubble account for those interested ;)

Metanoian

Previous

Return to Salvia Discussion