I Know The Secret

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
2ofme

Re: I Know The Secret

Post by 2ofme » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:22 pm

I was told some secrets are hidden in language.

I dont know if they can be decoded or not but I do know theres no need to be an ass about it.

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:19 pm

2ofme wrote:theres no need to be an ass about it.
I second this.

This forum is already pretty desolate, no need to come on here with an attitude and chase more members away. :cry:

Flappy, you have stated many times how you feel about Salvia. Why bother posting in a forum dedicated to it?
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

teeko

Post by teeko » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:47 am

cuz theres antagonists and protagonists in this world. Flap is an antagonist. He sets shit in motion, be it anger, joy or frustration. lol :)

sl24, you are so wonderful. You have some of the best posts on the interwebz...still!

"the secret" is always different by the way. Its what YOU need to hear and often means nothing to those outside your being. So I guess it could be like 'the matrix'(oracle) if you want to go that route.

I don't believe numerology to be anything more than a crude form of 'personal' divination. As in, you cant tell something about ME with numbers, but you can tell something about YOURSELF. Though their importance is beyond words I do not believe 'math'(loose) to be the path to any form of answer. More like a compass than a map so to speak. :twisted:

Judge & Jury? What about the FOUR Mothers? :P
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

WOND3RBOY

Post by WOND3RBOY » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:32 am

teeko wrote:cuz theres antagonists and protagonists in this world. Flap is an antagonist. He sets shit in motion, be it anger, joy or frustration. lol :)

"the secret" is always different by the way. Its what YOU need to hear and often means nothing to those outside your being. So I guess it could be like 'the matrix'(oracle) if you want to go that route.

I don't believe numerology to be anything more than a crude form of 'personal' divination. As in, you cant tell something about ME with numbers, but you can tell something about YOURSELF. Though their importance is beyond words I do not believe 'math'(loose) to be the path to any form of answer. More like a compass than a map so to speak. :twisted:
THIS. But I feel it's prudent that I let you guys in on a "secret" that trumps just about anything else imaginable. Love is the key to understanding. That is all.

teeko

Post by teeko » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:24 am

If its prudent...don't be so circumspect. :)
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

orinn

Post by orinn » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:52 pm

as far as wonderboy letting us all in on the secret goes, I applaud his enthusiasm to realise something more than he already perceives.

knowledge of existence is revealed, imparted to us according to its own will, at the allotted time.

Scientists look through telescopes to understand the universe, but anyone who has taken salvia knows there are many ways of looking at existence, and scientific analysis is an idiots way of approaching it.

There is so much wealth of knowledge and love in this "world", it is utterly utterly incomprehensible...yet in our infinite wisdom we "know" the secret... :lol:

Salvia has imparted me the meaning of life and it is so simple you cannot believe.

give up envy...

towards others. that is hatred and jealousy. and thats everyone by the way, because until you do, you wont be able to see the beauty of existence.

once you understand that every other entity has just as much right to be here as you, no matter what their nature is good or evil or just plain annoying, :roll:

so work on yourself, try to see where you are at fault, how your vision is defective and how you judge others, then the secret may just reveal itself to you.

And if you're not stunned to silence, in absolute awe, humbled and overwhelmed with a deep loving belongingness, its probably not "the secret" :lol:

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:54 am

Knowing the secret might be part of the secret. Acting like if you know the secret is a sort of unnecessary bragging, (especially if true), capable of generating envy for the unenlightened, which is not quite good indeed, and can generate pity from the enlightened, if that exists: and that not good too.
Also with salvia sometimes you might know the secret ... for 4 minutes, and then you note it, and it is already forgotten or ridiculously beside the point. Try the experience of noting a secret (there might be many of them), and later, smoke salvia, and try to read your notes. That can help to realize how much the words are not really useful with that respect.

Opposing science to mystical experience is based on a reductionist view of science. Science is only modesty and the attempt to find reasonable hypothesis. A scientist who says "Now we know that ..." is a con. Science is only set of beliefs, and it becomes a pseudo-religion of the worst kind when it pretend to know anything as true. Of course since we have separated theology from science, most scientists are, even without realizing, pseudo-religious, or pseudo-scientist.
Math contains also secrets, well, at least from the point of view of self-referentially correct machines. Some of those machine or number's secret can sometimes be communicated in a conditional way.

I don't believe in numerology, but it is fun. It works or seems working because we have a wrong intuition about randomness. Ask people to make something random, and they will introduce an ordered homogeneity, which is not random. Likewise, if you look at some random structure, you will always find a lot of amazing coincidences. This has been well studied. You can put sense in there, but it tells indeed more about you than anything else.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:56 am

2ofme wrote:I was told some secrets are hidden in language.

I don't know if they can be decoded or not but I do know theres no need to be an ass about it.
You're just saying that because Terence Mckenna was saying that. There's art in language and the alphabet; interesting things with etymology and linguistics and so forth ;but how could it be "the secret?" The secret to what? How to build something or like a secret code to something? To what? I have nothing against Salvia, it's just that this thread makes no sense. I know the real secret you've all been overlooking. You'll figure it out one day. That is, whatever it is I'm talking about... I guess... it would be useful to use language at this point. Maybe that will reveal the secret. What now?

Idk, you should read my biology book. Science doesn't claim anything is true. I used to have the same opinion of science, everyone who knew me will tell you I did. But since I've studied science and now I actually understand what it is, I don't see it as a religion or any kind of truth saying ideology whatsoever. Because it's not. It's the opposite of of that. It says in my biology book chapter 1: "Science and religion are two non-overlapping inquiries." Science doesn't claim there's a God or there's not a God. It doesn't claim there's a soul or if there isn't a soul. It doesn't have an opinion one way or the other. It doesn't chase after ulterior motives. It deals strictly with what is observable and what can be measured and tested. God can not be measured or tested; it's outside of the realm of science. Science is here to help us and it establishes a great way to view the world, without subjectivity. To say it's a religion is absurd and also highly retarded. Sure if you watch the discovery channel and are probably also a hillbilly than ;yea, it'll probably come off pseudo-scientific, but real science is under intense scrutiny at all times.

2ofme

Post by 2ofme » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:47 am

I dont watch Terence Mckenna or anyone else and I agree its not the secret. What I was talking about is that some of the words we use have other and deeper meanings. I will admit I am an uneducated person and I get tangled into simple things others dont or things they would see as comon sense. For example one of these deeper meanings that I came out of a salvia experience with that you would say is stupid or everyone allready knows that is. The words "human being". To me I allways thought that was what I was. It took salvia to show me that that is what Im doing. After that experience I searched it and found others had the same understanding and it wasnt a secret but it was a new thought to me. There are many other examples but that was one of my first and it has stuck with me. I came out of that trip in tears!

I am the dumb person who has never thought or read into anything spiritual, religeous, scientific or anything. I have never read a book!!
I was homeless at the age of 15. No parents or siblings. Found out I was gonna be a father at 18 while homeless. This gave me purpose and I straped on my work boots and built my own life with no outside influences!
Now 36 years old married to the girl from way back then. Have another kid own my own home and business with no debt. I am dumb and raw!

Salvia is a miracle I found 5 years ago! As far as the secret goes. To me I get it while there and its so simple its funny. I call it the cosmic joke. It cant be understood here it would end the point of this life!

I know this and I was told this in a salvia experience. Treat other people how you would want to be treated! After that experience I found That Jesus said something similar. Salvias twist to it was that you are really doing it to yourself!

There are secrets to the truth hidden in everything!!!!

Jupe

Post by Jupe » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:54 am

Hi to all you characters out there!!! :mrgreen:

2ofme said,

"It cant be understood here it would end the point of this life!"

yeah, i've always kinda felt that way too.....If I keep the knowledge, I get to stay "there"....if I let it go, I come back "here"......