I Know The Secret

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
WOND3RBOY

I Know The Secret

Post by WOND3RBOY » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:31 am

I know the secret. But I can't tell you. It's too big. And some of you were close. Oh so close. I know the secret. And I found out without even smoking salvia. The irony of it all...I know the secret. Why talk like this? Why not, when you know the secret. The world is weirder than it seems. All along, you knew something was a little bit off. I know the secret. It all makes sense now. Everything's coming together perfectly. I KNOW THE SECRET

Raa

Re: I Know The Secret

Post by Raa » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:32 pm

Forums or words or human contact seems very LOW from your point up there you don't even feel any urge to bother with it. It doesn't feel right when you try to explain it hmm ?

Everyone couldn't do anything better than trying to explain it so we came back here to lead back to source of information perhaps ? ???

Maybe it's too subjective. You probably won't relate to this. It was so big, communication seemed pointless. I mean why bother talking to yourself in a solipsist world where your other reflections are infinitely distant and ignorant.

Tell me I'm close. Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeee

lol :)

Partly subjective anyway. Still not a reason not to be curious about which parts you'll relate to though.

WOND3RBOY

Post by WOND3RBOY » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:36 pm

All will be revealed in time. Raa, everything I've learned is readibly accessible...the pieces of the puzzle are scattered all over...It's up to you to connect the dots, and see the bigger picture. Right now, each one of you has a piece...it's so obvious, really. The idea itself...revolutionary. But I'm not the first to discover it...In fact, it's been called psuedoscience...But the reality is, IT ALL MAKES SENSE. Burningmouth has flirted with the truth...but never conceived of it in it's entirety. YOU ARE ALL SO CLOSE...and I can't share it with you, just yet. Preferrably, you need to discover it for yourself...the secret will only reveal itself to those worthy of it...SACRED KNOWLEDGE. My eyes are wide open.

WOND3RBOY

Post by WOND3RBOY » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Look past your individual paradigms. Reset your focus; synthesis of the parts make up the whole.

2ofme

Post by 2ofme » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Am I dead?

WOND3RBOY

Post by WOND3RBOY » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:53 pm

That you can ask the question is an answer in itself. Whether or not what we percieve as life is real, we must assume our own existence.

2ofme

Post by 2ofme » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:55 pm

I think I was kidding!

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:56 pm

WOND3RBOY wrote: Burningmouth has flirted with the truth...but never conceived of it in it's entirety.
DAMN!!!!!!! Actually, you're right about me. The salvia beings won't let me bring it out of amnesia.
WOND3RBOY wrote: I know the secret. And I found out without even smoking salvia.
WHAT?????? God, I hope it has nothing to do with that frickin book titled, “The Secret”.

WOND3RBOY wrote: The world is weirder than it seems. All along, you knew something was a little bit off. I know the secret. It all makes sense now.
YES!!!!!!! Something was definitely off. It was the twinkle in his eyes. Anderson Cooper is, uhhh…… a great journalist.
2ofme wrote:Am I dead?
Only half of you is dead, 2ofme. You're like Steve Martin in the movie, "All of Me". (great comedy, by the way)
I love that Styx song. Smoked a lot of #edit# listening to that album.
Last edited by burningmouth on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WOND3RBOY

Post by WOND3RBOY » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Such witty sarcasm...I'd imagine I'd be pissed too, if I had been working at the issue as hard as you have...How could someone who's only partaken twice figure it out before all of the "salvianauts"? All I can tell you is this. The combination of *botanical we don't discuss here* and salvia is what brought me to the level 5...and with *botanical we don't discussed here* by itself I solved the mystery.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:27 pm

WOND3RBOY wrote:Such witty sarcasm...I'd imagine I'd be pissed too, if I had been working at the issue as hard as you have...How could someone who's only partaken twice figure it out before all of the "salvianauts"? All I can tell you is this. The combination of edit and salvia is what brought me to the level 5...and with edit by itself I solved the mystery.
Yeah, but let's get serious for a moment. You're coming off like the guy who claims to be able to levitate, but he won't actually levitate -- or the guy who has 1080p HD video of his abduction by aliens. But he's misplaced the video.
SHOW US THE MONEY !!!
TELL US THE SECRET. Ok, how much will it take? 5 dollars?...20 dollars?... ALRIGHT. I'll send you a check for 300 dollars.

We can make this a great thread, but you're going to have to divulge your mysterious secret first.