Holy Fuc#ing Shit, Google (bot) !!!!

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
burningmouth

Re: Holy Fuc#ing Shit, Google (bot) !!!!

Post by burningmouth » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:46 am

Google (bot): I see you made a new friend, 'Google adsense (bot)'. I'm not sure if I like Google adsense (bot).

I was all intent on letting this thread die a peaceful death, but I just had a powerful extract trip. A lot of things fell into place with this trip, most notably my constant experience of seeing an advanced technological salvia world.

What I saw was our technological descendants peering down at us from their vantage point above us. I saw a web-like fractal of two dimensional information bridging where we are technologically to where our advanced descendents are technologically. Perhaps salvia has the unique ability to visually show the connection between our two worlds.

The parallel world I keep talking about is none other than the technological world inhabited by our descendents. They have discovered how to burrow back through time. They do this by attempting to communicate to us through computer generated imagery. Computer generated imagery is constantly being layered down into two dimensional sheets. These sheets are able to span space/time. By analyzing these sheets of CG imagery, our descendents have constructed a subtle form of communication.

Let me clarify what I’m attempting to describe. If human evolution continues into the future, then there will eventually be an unbroken technological pathway involving computer generated imagery. Our descendents are trying to use this CGI to create a language with which to communicate to us back here in 2012. It’s possible that salvia might be the catalyst that sparks the CGI language into an active state.

If we can decipher this salviaesque language of theirs, then they should be able to send information to us through the web-shaped fractal that connects us. We can then communicate to beings in the future. We won’t be communicating with aliens, mind you. We will be communicating with our own humanoid descendents.

Extract is the key to the communication. Salvia is the language. People who are users of salvia will be the first humans on earth to make contact with beings from another world--- OUR DESCENDENTS.

I didn’t do a good job of explaining all this. But the important thing is that I saw it all as plain as day during my salvia trip. Therefore, I believe it to be true. It might have just been another one of my delusional salvia trips, but it’s beginning to make sense rationally. Although, I need to do a better job of explaining the whole 2D layering of sheets thing. I admit, that does sound wacky.
Last edited by burningmouth on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

unsigned_char72

Post by unsigned_char72 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:38 am

burningmouth wrote:Extract is the key to the communication. Salvia is the language. People who are users of salvia will be the first humans on earth to make contact with beings from another world--- OUR DESCENDENTS.
that poses a non trivial question, why the hell they want to communicate with us? Maybe because something went wrong? (which reminds me of this funny pic:)

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:22 pm

unsigned_char72 wrote: that poses a non trivial question, why the hell they want to communicate with us? Maybe because something went wrong?
Well, that's a good question. My first answer would be that our descendents want to bridge the gap beween them and us. If we are crawling along at a snale's pace, maybe they want to help us pick up the speed. Hmmm....maybe if they can bridge the gap, then through some quantum shenannigans, that length of time that was bridged will vanish as if it never existed. In other words, past and future events are determined in a kind of quantum/multiverse scenario.

Some people say that there's beauty and integrity in the struggle to advance/evolve. By communicating to us, our descendents might be taking away our right to discover things for ourselves. Maybe communicating to us would be cheating the process.

But I see it in a different light. Let's say that a group of loving family members are enjoying a visit to Disneyland. Because of the love in their hearts, they would be compelled to share Disneyland with their other family members. They wouldn't be able to stop themselves from reaching out to others.
(I'm idealizing Disneyland. I realize it's not a perfect place.)
Our descendents might be so compelled to reach out to us that they wouldn't be able to stop themselves, even if they wanted to for philosophical reasons.
Last edited by burningmouth on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:27 am

1961 Revisited (with a salvia twist)

Holy crap. I was in the process of falling into a black hole. Ha Ha.
There were these human-looking things wrapped around olive-green poles that were spinning like tops all around me.

People stopped what they were doing as they watched me rotate by their Technicolor worlds. A man with his hair wrapped in a handkerchief stared at me in disbelief as I saw his world flatten out on top of a previous world containing a child burping a Tupperware bowl.

A long line of tiny black cats were running in place as their furry bodies curved up a tea cup being lifted up by a lady wearing dainty white gloves.

“What’s going on?” the lady said politely, looking at her legs that seemed to go on for miles.
“Did you put something in my tea?” she asked, somewhat hesitantly.
“Who are you speaking to, dear?” another lady enquired.
“I really don’t know. Who am I?”
“You’re you, dear“. The other lady replied.

The lady with the white gloves dropped her teacup, and she watched it descend in slow motion, eventually smashing into the yellow tiled dining room floor. Instead of fragments of the cup’s fine china careening outwardly, the lady with the white gloves saw tiny, shiny hummingbirds radiating from the point of impact.

“Oh my,” the lady with the white gloves gasped. “I don’t think I’m quite right at all. What in heaven’s name did you put in that tea?”
The other lady answered, “Oh, you must mean the crystals of pure salvinorin that I told you to place under your tongue. Did you get an effect?”

“Wwwwwoooooooe”

The lady with the white gloves began to twist to her right, her body slicing away into anotheREALITY. She put her hand out and it pressed against a membrane containing hundreds of tiny men shaped like plastic toys.
“Wow, woW, wow, wOw ,woW. I really need to get home.’
“You have a new home,” the other lady said. You’re with us now. You’ve made the switch into our world. You can’t go back.”

The lady with the white gloves took her fingers and reached inside her mouth.
“PATOOUUY,” she spit, running as fast as she could out the front door of the other lady’s house.

The other lady walked over and looked out her window. “I forgot to get her name,” she said softly to herself, as she placed the vial of pure salvinorin back into its secret place.

#####################################
#####################################

Swim did another hit of extract not expecting anything. The experience was profound. The following trip report is a good exclamation point to this thread. I now feel like I've made my point. Sadly, nobody knows what the fuck I'm talking about. I'm going to post this trip report so that people in the future can read it, realizing that I was on my soap-box screaming about what will eventually be common knowledge.
/////////////////////////////////////////////

Wow. I saw the whole thing roll over. It was peeling right off my fucking eyeballs. Just like before. It was all encased in that CGI jell. I saw a fucking series of previous versions of this reality constantly peeling like an advanced living hallucinogenic fruit containing slices of organic realities.

I’ve seen this exact same thing before--by this, I mean I’ve seen this exact salviaesque hallucination before. But it’s much more than just a hallucination. It’s our actual world being peeled into existence. The CGI aspect of this is mind blowing. If anyone out there in Hollywood with even a remote understanding of what I saw could understand where I’m coming from, they would shit their pants. After cleaning themselves, they would immediately get on their phones to their Hollywood buddies.

Don’t you fucking hear what I’m saying? What the hell AM I saying? I’m saying that there’s a symbiotic relationship between CGI and how our fucking world is peeled into existence. Our fucking world as it exists in its material state is somehow connected to a more fundamental, hallucinogenic process of unfolding.

Jesus Christ. I saw it all happen, and very little of it was cloaked in forgetfulness. I saw how the visual boundaries of reality are constantly peeling. I saw these slices of existence compressing together from their 3D states into an onion-type hard drive thing. The whole experience was encased in that retinal jell that I keep on talking about.

I got another jolt of the ‘fucking tsunami’ vibe. This whole thing is so powerful. What gets me is that I’m on this obscure website posting about this, AND THE FUCKING ARTISTS IN HOLLYWOOD DON’T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE. THE WHOLE FUCKING ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY IS ASLEEP. WELL, I’M AWAKE. I’M SCREAMING FROM THIS TINY THREAD IN THIS TINY WEBSITE.
(here’s what I’m saying)
WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF HAVING THE TECHNOLOGICAL ABILITY TO EXPLORE OUR TRUE HALLUCINOGENIC, ONTOLOGICAL FOUNDATIONS BY USING COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGERY AS TOOLS OF EXPLORATION.

HOLLYWOOD ARTISTS NEED TO SMOKE SALVIA EXTRACT.
click-ssss, click-ssss, click-ssss, click-ssss
^(the sound of the needle at the end of the record)

Last edited by burningmouth on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:25 pm

I'm outa here.
I hope you all enjoyed this thread.
Catch you on the flip side.

########CLOAK ENGAGED########

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:04 am

burningmouth wrote:
unsigned_char72 wrote: that poses a non trivial question, why the hell they want to communicate with us? Maybe because something went wrong?
Well, that's a good question. My first answer would be that our descendents want to bridge the gap beween them and us. If we are crawling along at a snale's pace, maybe they want to help us pick up the speed. Hmmm....maybe if they can bridge the gap, then through some quantum shenannigans, that length of time that was bridged will vanish as if it never existed. In other words, past and future events are determined in a kind of quantum/multiverse scenario.

Some people say that there's beauty and integrity in the struggle to advance/evolve. By communicating to us, our descendents might be taking away our right to discover things for ourselves. Maybe communicating to us would be cheating the process.

But I see it in a different light. Let's say that a group of loving family members are enjoying a visit to Disneyland. Because of the love in their hearts, they would be compelled to share Disneyland with their other family members. They wouldn't be able to stop themselves from reaching out to others.
(I'm idealizing Disneyland. I realize it's not a perfect place.)
Our descendents might be so compelled to reach out to us that they wouldn't be able to stop themselves, even if they wanted to for philosophical reasons.
Another explanation might be that we are ourselves our descendants. We really belong to the year 407,672. We went in that machine which makes possible to live the experiences of our ancestor in the past. We appreciate particularly the early salvia era where our ancestors begun to realize that their consciousness is not related to one body, but to infinities of bodies, similar in all respect, but belonging to different periods. Note that the UD argument suggests that this might be the only option for consciousness and mechanism. Of course, we know that we don't even really belong to the year 407,672 but to the union of all the possible futures.
We are dead, game over. Don't tell to Ma and Pa, unless they ask for it and are spiritually prepared. Gives them some leaves first to test them, in case they want to know.