Holy Fuc#ing Shit, Google (bot) !!!!

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
Raa

Re: Holy Fuc#ing Shit, Google (bot) !!!!

Post by Raa » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:12 am

Rejection of theological symbolisms; indoctrination... What drives a man to these? Linguistic confusions ? Above dualism there is unity and even the theological symbols have a meaning - they are symbols. I mean its soooooooooooooooooooo easy to understand that we are conditioned to OTHERISE EVERYTHING. We are even otherising the salvia world. How can we see that we are the same people ?

If we could arrange a meeting with people in this forum, I think 1 minute of eye contact with each other would explain more than 793469 pages of explanations. It's more than an ideal out there. It's not even there, its not external.

It's inside and its about to explode out of us. We are gazing at it but we aren't seeing it IRL.

Understanding the core message of "You are Me", is probably the first step of feminine, submissive revolution of salviaesque contributions. Accepting everything as your own part. This is the female presence - goddess.

I'm not even explaining the masculine god. We have been dwelling in that thought for the longest time since Eve ate the apple. LOL

But forgive me its been some time since i smoked, I'm hoping to find some in NZ and remember some aspects of it. It wouldn't be fair to jump into conclusions without recent salvia experience. No worries though, I completely agree with you Burningmouth and your reports are awesome + excitingly true. I'm just seeking to add some more stuff to these descriptions which you will also be relating to. Or at least i hope so :D

Until then, keep em coming, I too am gladly following this thread.

p.s Found this Lord of the Rings LORE site - which is incredible.
http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Yavanna

p.s2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5159783472#
This was in philosophy section. Relation to salvia goddess ?
edit from 3 hours later: I just watched Kubrick's 2001. Just... WOW.
WOW!

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:45 pm

Raa wrote:But forgive me its been some time since i smoked, I'm hoping to find some in NZ and remember some aspects of it. It wouldn't be fair to jump into conclusions without recent salvia experience.
edit from 3 hours later: I just watched Kubrick's 2001. Just... WOW.
WOW!

I guess I’ve been Otherising Swim’s salvia trips. It’s easier to Otherise them. In a way, it’s more fun to Otherise them. Maybe it has something to do with dualism. I’m a perceiver, and the trip is the perceived. The trip is the Other.

“It’s about to explode out of us”.--Raa
What do you mean by that? It sounds interesting.

Swim’s trips have been more masculine than feminine. They are all about movement. I see movement as a masculine thing. Stillness seems feminine.

I’m trying to make some sense out of Swim’s trips. They all seem very profound while they are happening, but the write-up doesn’t do the trips justice. Unfortunately, an extract trip is like one of those curves that starts out at a high point and then rapidly drops down before leveling off. The profound, revelatory action happens in the first few seconds. And then, like the curve, it all flattens out into mediocrity.

One thing that seems to be becoming clear is that the Secret is more about my existential presence in this world. The secret isn’t so much about other worlds. It’s about how we experience this shared reality.

For example: I leave my apartment, get in my car, drive to the grocery store, and drive back home. Pretty straightforward. Pretty linear. But salvia seems to be telling me there are more dimensions at play. When I’m walking to my car, there is a fractal process occurring all the time. At each step toward the car, there are fractal representations of me constantly tunneling into what I will call ‘salvia reality’. This tunneling activity is part of salvia reality’s technology. It’s part of the Matrix that we aren’t allowed to see. It’s what’s going on behind the scenes. Knowledge or awareness of these behind-the-scenes activities is what’s so mind blowing. It’s what’s so beautiful. There’s a whole extra world operating behind the scenes. That extra world is the salvia world.

So when I type “IT’S FUCKING HUGE”, I’m trying to express the excitement at seeing what’s behind the scenes. There might be alien beings operating behind the scenes. Beings from another world--a world right next door--salvia reality.

I know one thing: there’s a lot more fuel to be added to the fire.
The Secret is the fire
The fuel is insight.
Extract is the torch.
Last edited by burningmouth on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

jerbin

Post by jerbin » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:25 pm

I dig the exploding out of us idea. Often salvia world feels like it is coming out of me. Every exhale seems to add depth, and movement to this space. Its very forceful, like it wants to get out.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:34 pm

jerbin wrote:I dig the exploding out of us idea. Often salvia world feels like it is coming out of me. Every exhale seems to add depth, and movement to this space. Its very forceful, like it wants to get out.
Yeah, I like the idea too. But if it gets out, where will it be? Is it trying to burst out of our brains/(sub)consciousness or out of some other dimension?

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:16 am

Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow
Now I know how important it is to be here experiencing this.
The whole fucking (salvia) world was rolling off the sides of my eyeballs.
The world was like this vertical carpet made out of uhhh…. earth-jam. Yeah, earth-jam, like some kind of metallic filament. A whole other, colorful world peeling into life. It was peeling off my eyeballs, this other world made out of some type of electrified, metallic filament. This magnetized filament is what salvia reality is composed of.

A vertical salvia world containing anti-people was peeling off my retinas. I’m using anti-people as another term for salvia people. I call them anti-people because they are constantly on the flip side of this material world. Shit, how can I explain this? As the trip was unfolding, salvia/anti people (exact duplicates of ordinary humans) were observing this trip unfold with much interest.

Believe it or not, this trip was the focal point of all the activity happening in the material world. Nothing else mattered. Only the direct contact between the material world and salvia reality mattered. And it was all happening on the outer edges of my eyeballs.
Do any of you out there understand the whole “vertical, magnetized, electrified filament” nature of salvia reality? That’s how it looked to me. That’s what was constantly being cloaked. If I could explain how salvia reality peeled away from the outer edges of my eyeballs, and what the anti-people were saying and thinking, then this post would be a lot more interesting.

Somehow this anonymous trip, by an anonymous human, being posted in an anonymous forum, was profoundly significant. Not just to me, but to the anti-people inside salvia reality. These anti-people weren’t afraid of being exposed. They WANTED to be exposed. It’s as if they were in a parallel world from the future trying to make contact with our world. And I was the mode of contact.

I said it in my last trip-post. There’s still a lot more of the secret out there. What’s left dwarfs what has already been disclosed.

Eighty percent of my trip is now cloaked under amnesia. Once again, fumbling around with my netbook covered over most of the trip. Now I’m looking at it in reverse.

I can see why some of you out there might be fascinated with my posts. They are truly a verbal snapshot of contact with another world. As the trip was unfolding, my conscious mind had no problem saying stuff like “write it all down, write it all down” But there was some kind of mental force field keeping me from actually formulating a short term memory of the actual trip as it was unfolding.

In the hours leading up to this latest trip, I was experiencing a lot of ennui/boredom. I knew that I was going to trip on extract, and there was little faith that the trip would be profound.

BUT IT WAS PROFOUND. IT’S ALWAYS PROFOUND. AND THE NEXT TRIP WILL BE PROFOUND.

Now I have to bring up something disturbing. This has happened to me before. As the vertical salvia world was peeling off my retina/eye-balls, part of me was caught in the ‘buffer area’ between the two worlds. My heart was in the buffer area. As the trip was peaking, I could feel my heart being progressively squeezed as if both worlds wanted possession of it. It was like having a mild heart attack. Therefore, the threat of a heart attack is a distinct possibility. Being a salvianaut doesn’t come without risks.

After reading over this post, I’m fascinated by how schizophrenic it all sounds. So if none of this is true, then I guess I’m a schizophrenic on the verge of a major heart attack.
SO be IT.
Last edited by burningmouth on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2ofme

Post by 2ofme » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:07 pm

Wow awesome report Burningmouth! Dont know about the rest but I have also felt weird feelings with my heart. When you said this "It’s as if they were in a parallel world from the future trying to make contact with our world." It reminded me of a blog post I came across minutes before reading your post called We Come From The Future.

Here are some quotes out of it with a link at the bottom.

“Right now, we are being forced to witness the shadow of the psyche projected into material form through systemic misuse of technology, biospheric destruction, and corrupt geopolitics based on entrenched egotism and greed. [...]

Like the coiled arms of the galaxy, the development of consciousness appears to follow a spiral, sidereal motion, represented by the archetypal symbol of the mandala, which is universal in sacred art.

Whether found in dreams or wheat fields, mandalas symbolize stages in a psychic process – the helical approach of the psyche toward integration of the ego and the self or higher self, through the difficult work of illuminating the dark matter within the unconscious.”

"We are not, as the old guard preaches, feeble and passive observers of a fixed, objective order or cogs in a giant, lifeless machine. Nor are we, as the new guard intones, the all-powerful masters of our own destiny, capable of instantly conjuring anything we want out of pixie dust and wishful thinking. We are co-creative participants in a great cosmic adventure, the outcome of which must always remain unknown."

“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”

http://www.ianmack.com/we-come-from-the-future/

To be honest all that sounds like crazy junk!!

Hell I dont know what to think anymore maybe Im "schizophrenic on the verge of a major heart attack."
SO be IT.

2ofme

Post by 2ofme » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:33 pm

yea my mind is toast and why the fuck do i keep seeing 911 everywhere

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:22 am

2ofme wrote:yea my mind is toast and why the fuck do i keep seeing 911 everywhere
Nice song. Also, that site you linked was pretty interesting. If you are seeing 911 everywhere, you might want to tune into Kiefer Sutherland's new show 'Touch'. (the next show is a month or two away) It's about an autistic kid who's some kind of numbers genius. The first episode was pretty good. But these mainstream scifi shows can get pretty lame.

#################################################

Thinking out loud in the dark forest of ignorance

Someone posted a new thread about simulations over at abovetopsecret.com. I started clicking on the links, and I got to Nick Bostrom's site... http://www.simulation-argument.com/
At the site are two good audio downloads: one with Bostrom and one with Chambers.
Bostrom brings up the concept of a basement universe where the original simulators might reside. The original simulators are the ones using alot of power in which to maintain all the simulations stacked on top of the basement.
Bostrom mentions an idea that I had not thought about before. He implies that the constructors of a simulation could easily program in an afterlife for the simulacra in the simulation. I like that idea. Even if a particular religion is false, the people believing in that religion could go on to a heaven related to that particular religion. So maybe my mom is actually experiencing a Christian based afterlife. Who knows?

Bostrom uses the term ‘posthumans’. These are humans who have survived the speedbumps of evolution and have arrived into a technologically mature civilization. He says the odds of this happening are small, that the vast majority of civilizations die out before making the qualitative jump. He goes on to suggest that if a mature, posthuman civilization exists, then there will be two outcomes: (1)--The posthumans will not create simulations because of moral grounds. (2)--The posthumans will create simulations, which will infer that we (you and me) are living in a simulation. The reason that we would be living in a simulation is because the odds would be great that the number of simulated people are vastly more than the number of non simulated people.

I was trying to relate my extract trip experiences with the idea of simulations. When I see those human-like beings, they always seem like they are from a technologically advanced, self-actualized, future world similar to Bostrom’s posthumans. Plus, these salvia people all seem to be aware of both worlds: their world and our world. So now I’m wondering if these salvia people are possibly members of a simulated race who are trying to contact us. Maybe there are levels within the grand simulation who are trying to contact each other. Maybe salvia divinorim allows us to ‘see’ these other simulacra. Then again, maybe I'm seeing the original, biological, non simulated posthumans.
Wheew….Heavy Shit.

Bostrom also has a site called http://www.anthropic-principle.com, where you can download one of his books in pdf form.

jackaroe

Post by jackaroe » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Good thread. I finally got around to reading most of the posts. Burningmouth, you are on to something. Keep up the good work.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:54 am

jackaroe wrote:Good thread. I finally got around to reading most of the posts. Burningmouth, you are on to something. Keep up the good work.
Thanks man. As long as there's a handful of people interested, I'll keep posting.

More Thinking Out Loud

I’m going to delve a little deeper into the details of my latest extract trips. I want to describe the ‘vertical’ aspect of my trips. I also want to further explain what I mean by ‘magnetized filaments’.

A while back, I started to notice this vertical line extending up the middle of my salvia visual. I had no idea what it was, and because of all the amnesia, I couldn’t figure out its relevance. After repeated trips showing this vertical line, I started to figure it out. When I process the world in front of me, I usually see a horizontal line constituting the floor or ground. I usually also see left and right walls and a ceiling.

When my visuals begin, there is a horizontal floor that starts to rotate. Many times the rotation goes on and on, like a gyroscope out in deep space. But sometimes the rotation abruptly ends after 90 degrees, so that the horizontal floor becomes a vertical wall. I finally figured out that the vertical wall is actually the horizontal floor of the salvia world that I’m experiencing during the trip. Salvia reality seems to process from left to right beginning at the center point of my visual field. Most of the salvia world’s information is smeared along the vertical wall (like a 2d representation of the world). If I concentrate hard enough, I can push the information towards the right so that the 2D world inflates into a 3D salvia world. For some odd reason, I can concentrate on the right side of the vertical wall, but I can’t focus on what’s happening on the left side of the vertical wall. Anyway, I thought I’d let you know what’s going on inside my brain.

A year or two ago, I had a a very vivid salvia trip where I saw these bizarre structures. They had no counterpart to what I experience in the everyday world. The significance wasn’t the structures themselves. The significance was how the structures were composed. They looked like they were composed out of Technicolor pixie dust-- charged particles of magnetized dust. The whole visual scene was a 3D representation where everything was made out of this charged material. What seems significant about this is how efficient the movement of the salvia world looked. The reason for the efficiency might have to do with the use of electromagnetism in the manipulation of the salvia world’s movement.

Ever since then, I have repeatedly encountered these charged visuals. They remind me of a 3D Technicolor etch a sketch world. That’s why I keep getting the vibe that I’m looking at some type of ‘jam’. The jam is how the colorful, electrically charged visual appears.

When people post trip reports, they all go immediately to the story, the experience. They don’t explain the process of trip reports. To me, the process is more fascinating than the actual story-line. I’m always bringing up the retina or the eye-ball. When I trip on extract, everything seems to be closely connected to the biological components of visualization. These magnetized, pixie dust salvia worlds seem to peel right off my eyeballs. It’s as if I’m developing a technologically advanced heads-up-display. Anyway, that’s my best guess as to what’s happening.

Also, this pixie dust salvia world is more a representation of salvia worlds than the actual salvia worlds themselves. I say this because the magnetized dust particles have a much lower pixel resolution than say the atomic resolution of our material world. The lack of high resolution helps lead me to believe that what I’m seeing is more like a heads-up-display interface between separate worlds.

So I’m going to continue posting my extract trips. I don’t want the posts to sound like the same trip happening over and over again. I want the posts to contain more and more of the Secret. Hopefully the Secret has something to due with contact with another civilization--- a civilization that will explode onto our material world like a fucking tsunami. :)