Holy Fuc#ing Shit, Google (bot) !!!!

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
burningmouth

Re: Holy Fuc#ing Shit, Google (bot) !!!!

Post by burningmouth » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:24 pm

salvialover24 wrote:Nice interesting intuitions, burning. I follow you on this. Now, and I am not sure you will follow me on what follows, and I have myself no assurance nor certainty there, but are you open to the idea that such a ONE thing next door could be related to what we call a mystical experience? So that we are invited to compare mystical reports and salvia reports?

Then I am biased by my intrinsic interest in theology and theologies, including a canonical weird "toy theology", perhaps, of the universal Turing machine. I can argue that "computer" have already an incredibly sophisticated theology, with a big gap between truth and proof.

I think the "world next door" might be related to heaven, and hell, so to speak. It makes sense in term of number relation, and is coherent with the matrix simulation. It remains bizarre we can come back from there, though. Nothing is simple, but no doubt there is something fascinating, awesome, mind blowing, to say the least.
Yeah. I think there’s a strong correlation to mystical experiences. Most of the time when I see this technologically advanced, humanoid world, I get a strong feeling of euphoria. Yeah, I know salvinorin isn’t supposed to interact with euphoria producing chemicals, but I still get the euphoria.

You say ‘computer’ has a sophisticated theology. But what about a sophisticated technology? It’s the technology of movement that blows me away. There seems to be a enmeshed connection between the technology of salvia reality and the religious-like emotions produced from interacting with that technology.

I don’t buy into the idea of a Heaven or Hell being next door, but I’m open to reading what others have to say about that.

To me, the important aspect of all this is the seemingly possible existence of a parallel world of ‘humans’ with an advanced social and technical makeup. The only way for Swim to understand this more clearly is to smoke more extract. Also, in case you lurkers are wondering, Swim hasn’t totally been taken over by schizophrenia. He still has a strong connection to the status quo material world. :)
Last edited by burningmouth on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:35 pm

2ofme wrote:Ive never been told to keep silent either. In fact Ive been told just the opposite. Im supposed to tell someone something!!
Dont know what or who or anything about what Im supposed to say but thats just the way it is at this time.

For the most part I cant remember alot of what Im told. Alot of my trips seem to get wasted because I seem to only trip for the reason to prove to myself that the beings and shit are real. This causes me to lose focus on what is being said and I just get excited and amazed at it all.

I have been told things over and over and over though.

One of those things is that THEY ARE DEAD!

They say the only way to go there is to smoke salvia.

The only way to stay there is to DIE!

This all told in a blunt way. This is not the secret though.

I think the secret has something to do with what this life is all about. Not what the salvia world is about and if we could remember it in this life than there is no point to be in this life.

The secret will be revealed/remembered when you die. It may be revealed while in this life/world but that will be this worlds last breath.

Yes I know Im a crazy dumbass but I dont care what anyone thinks anymore. In fact this world and society sickens me!!
Nice post 2ofme. You finally decided to let it all hang out. There are many, many salvia users who agree with you. James Arthur, in his book ‘Peopled Darkness’ said pretty much what you are saying. I think tvsuat was saying stuff similar to you.

I don’t get the whole ‘dead’ thing, but that’s just me. Swim has had many ‘seemingly’ NDEs while tripping on extract. Each experience was extremely existential. We all have to be true to our own feelings concerning salvia. If you get any good insights about the realm of the dead, don’t be afraid to post about it.

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:55 pm

We can't be sure. I wouldn't describe it as a realm of dead, for it it looks rather full of life. It is more like "after life", or "before" birth" except that out there the notion of "after" or "before" does not seem to apply. The world next door, as you call it burning, gives the feeling. It is elsewhere, in a weird and strong sense of "else", yet *quite* nearby.

jerbin

Post by jerbin » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:16 pm

Thats the feeling i get when i go deep. It is like some kind of inbetween for the past, present and future.

However as of late my journeys are devoid of "information". Where as, before I went with "them" the amount of information given was almost too much. It's something i've been pondering for a couple of years now. I guess they dont like us hanging out on the edge of past, present, future, so the experience is made "unenjoyable, and confusing" .

Just go with it.

2ofme

Post by 2ofme » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:19 pm

salvialover24 wrote:We can't be sure. I wouldn't describe it as a realm of dead, for it it looks rather full of life. It is more like "after life", or "before" birth" except that out there the notion of "after" or "before" does not seem to apply. The world next door, as you call it burning, gives the feeling. It is elsewhere, in a weird and strong sense of "else", yet *quite* nearby.
Yes I agree with that.

It was their way to get me to understand is all.

Ive also been told over and over that I chose to be in this life. Somehow while there I can kinda remember being there and making the choices before birth. I think this is where the strong deja vu comes from.

There seems to be another me that is always there and stays there. This is why I picked the name 2ofme. I get the feeling like the me there is triping or dreaming the me here and that this life is not that big a deal.

It sounds like crazy bullshit here but while there its no doubt real and its funny somehow.

2ofme

Post by 2ofme » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:38 pm

burningmouth wrote:
2ofme wrote:Ive never been told to keep silent either. In fact Ive been told just the opposite. Im supposed to tell someone something!!
Dont know what or who or anything about what Im supposed to say but thats just the way it is at this time.

For the most part I cant remember alot of what Im told. Alot of my trips seem to get wasted because I seem to only trip for the reason to prove to myself that the beings and shit are real. This causes me to lose focus on what is being said and I just get excited and amazed at it all.

I have been told things over and over and over though.

One of those things is that THEY ARE DEAD!

They say the only way to go there is to smoke salvia.

The only way to stay there is to DIE!

This all told in a blunt way. This is not the secret though.

I think the secret has something to do with what this life is all about. Not what the salvia world is about and if we could remember it in this life than there is no point to be in this life.

The secret will be revealed/remembered when you die. It may be revealed while in this life/world but that will be this worlds last breath.

Yes I know Im a crazy dumbass but I dont care what anyone thinks anymore. In fact this world and society sickens me!!
Nice post 2ofme. You finally decided to let it all hang out. There are many, many salvia users who agree with you. James Arthur, in his book ‘Peopled Darkness’ said pretty much what you are saying. I think tvsuat was saying stuff similar to you.

I don’t get the whole ‘dead’ thing, but that’s just me. Swim has had many ‘seemingly’ NDEs while tripping on extract. Each experience was extremely existential. We all have to be true to our own feelings concerning salvia. If you get any good insights about the realm of the dead, don’t be afraid to post about it.
Thanks Burningmouth

This forum is the only place I feel comfortable talking about these things.

You were the first person I contacted and I really appreciate everything you have said and done.

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:06 am

jerbin wrote:Thats the feeling i get when i go deep. It is like some kind of inbetween for the past, present and future.

However as of late my journeys are devoid of "information". Where as, before I went with "them" the amount of information given was almost too much. It's something i've been pondering for a couple of years now. I guess they dont like us hanging out on the edge of past, present, future, so the experience is made "unenjoyable, and confusing" .

Just go with it.
Yes, it is amazing that some experience can give a feeling that we are informed and that some form of teaching is done, and then sometimes, even with "intense" experiences (on extracts) no information seems to be provided. Swim has in the average more information with leaves than we extracts, but there are many exceptions. It is also better to go there when we feel like some sort of call, or opportunity. Such call can be ephemeral, and we can easily missed the right moment, or the right state of mind.

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:23 am

2ofme wrote:
Ive also been told over and over that I chose to be in this life. Somehow while there I can kinda remember being there and making the choices before birth. I think this is where the strong deja vu comes from.

There seems to be another me that is always there and stays there. This is why I picked the name 2ofme. I get the feeling like the me there is triping or dreaming the me here and that this life is not that big a deal.

It sounds like crazy bullshit here but while there its no doubt real and its funny somehow.
We are supposed to have been there, to go there, and to be, it is the most weird thing, already there, since eternity, or out-of-time, like if this life was some sort of video-game. It can be very funny to realize that. It is often felt as a gigantic relief. It can also be, sometimes, a bit frustrating that we forget it here, or even disbelieve it, like if we still remember that intellectually, but forget how much real it seems to be felt there. I love the way salvia question our beliefs on reality. It is a wonderful tool for those who have a taste for metaphysical inquiry.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:52 am

2ofme wrote: Ive also been told over and over that I chose to be in this life. Somehow while there I can kinda remember being there and making the choices before birth. I think this is where the strong deja vu comes from.

I remember you, 2ofme. You had a hard time getting posting privileges. Now I know the significance of your name.

I like your idea about there being two of you: one in this world and one in the other world. That would make a great old 'Twilight Zone' or 'Salvia X Files'. I kind of wish that I could see this life as a mirage or illusion. It would be a sort of liberation. If we could be liberated from this world, then maybe we could better acclimate back to the other world (our true home?).

But I can’t discount this world with it’s painstaking slowness. The four forces keep everything over here locked down. People say that things are speeding up. It still seems slow to me. Now, if you want fast movement, then all you need is some extract. Things move too fast for the poor memory to keep up. Speaking of extract, it’s almost 3AM, which is prime smoking time for ol’ Swimeroo. So if anything interesting happens, I’ll post about it toot sweet.

"2ofme"----that would be a good title for a movie or book.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:09 am

Wow wown wowowwowo WOWOWOWOWO WWWWWWWWriting aboyt it aits all about witing about ,,,shit iy’ts .

Wht the hell was that>? SHIT --- I already asked that. Damn, the time it takkes me to pick up my laptaop to get it all down-------ddaammmmnnniittttttt.

I was sitting here in my chair. I fucking rose up from some other world. But it wasn’t some other world. It was this fucking world with versions of myself rising up through layers of cosmic jam. YEAH THAT SAME COSMIC JAM. I rose up through micro thin previous versiona of myself, accompanied by talking people all around me. There were voices situated in micro thin carpet-like worlds explaing to me the significance of what was happening as it happened. Salvia peop0le were speaking to me about moving upwards through worlds, all salviaeque worlds, but all similar versions of this world.
THIS IS FUCKING BIG, PEOPLE.
This is fucking huge. Just typing on this fucking laptop isn’t doing it justice.

Folks---this is about the process of flipping or moving through fucking salviaesque, plasma worlds, all similar to this fucking final version world. But there were fucking people in these other versions all talking to me as I rode up this cosmic jam, like an elevator, tthese other peopekl speaking to me, each layer conversing to me like images on a filnm. The different images or people were separate but as they flipped, they became ONE vOICE.

Now the salvinorin is going away. Now I’m back. Now I’m sitting in the dark typing on my keyboard. But I still remember how fucking big this is. This dwarfs everything I’ve said previously in this thread. This isn’t a radical departure from my previous posts----THIS IS A CONFIRMATION OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS AND A CONTINUATION OF THEM. AND GUESS WHAT?????
IT’S GOING TO GET BETTER. If any of you have the remotest clue what I’m saying……..I AINT THROUGH YET.

THERE’S STILL MORE OF THE SECRET TO UNCOVER, BABY.

####################################################

Thirty minutes have passed, and I’d like to add a few things. What just happened might easily be explained by someone like redgreenvines, but a lot more was going on than just some frame-stacking, physiological process. As I rapidly rose through what seemed like separate, (uncollapsed?) versions of my local place in this material world, there were people explaining to me what was going on. This seems to me to be more involved than some mere physiological event. It was like people in separate worlds were each waiting in line for the few microseconds in which to talk to me. They were explaining to me the story of salvia reality.

Another thing. What I wrote down in my post is actually the 2nd or 3rd iteration of what really happened. The actual event was far more profound than what I eventually wrote down. Right after the trip ended, I reached for my small netbook. When I grabbed it, it felt like it weighed a hundred pounds. I couldn’t pick it up, and the profundity of the trip was escaping my brain. By the time I eventually started to type, I could only remember the lesser version of what happened. There’s still more of the secret to bring back.