Holy Fuc#ing Shit, Google (bot) !!!!

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
salvialover24

Re: Holy Fuc#ing Shit, Google (bot) !!!!

Post by salvialover24 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:01 am

2ofme wrote:The secret cant be revealed until it is/was supposed to be.

You/I/us did it this way on purpose.

All I can say is its fucking hilarious!!!!

Then I forget what I was laughing about :?
I can relate with this, but after many experiences, I get an idea why swim laughs. Something related with the distance we take from everyday life. I did not have the slightest laugh until my 100th experience. It has become regular ever after.
2ofme wrote:Not knowing the secret is the point of this life.
I think that this is close to truth. I like to quote Sri Aurobindo:

What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?

And it is this ...
Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably (Aurobindo)

Salvia can help us to remember who we are. Some secret, may be this one in his fullest form, when revealed, is accompanied by an understanding of why we have to forget it to come back. If we want remember, we just stay there, and they send a copy so that someone comes back (Max effect, Copy effect). If not it would be like salvia killed you for good, and that would not been a good strategy for the survival of the plant. Swim lives the Max effect basically each time he smokes salvia, even with the leaves. He wrote in the diary: '---oops, I killed myself again'.
I guess the "reset effect" is close to this.

unsigned_char72

Post by unsigned_char72 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:34 am

Uhm, well, they did not forbid me to reveal anything so here are two secrets (false-secrets perhaps??) acquired last night, after reading this thread and pondering on the matter.

Number one: they'll cooperate with us and show/take us there if-only-if we total submit and surrender to them, totally. That means that even the slightest thought of question or doubt will disrupt the process and they'll go away. The slightest thought! That means being almost thoughtless in a state of submission. Gaze must be mentally kept toward the ground maintaining a sense of reverence and adoration.

Number two: the way for the secret is to loose ourselves. We must completely forget who we are, our awareness must dissolve, there must be total oblivion of the self and (important) no fear of abandoning it. There should be no fear of ego-death. No fear and no regrets.

I'm sure the real secret has something to do with the eradication of the ego meme. After all, it's what has been taught in the ancient wisdom in many different forms. I hope Salvia can quicken the process, but as of now, results are not stable out of salvialand.

2ofme

Post by 2ofme » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:34 am

You without an ego is you before BEING!

http://deoxy.org/egofalse.htm

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:29 am

unsigned_char72 wrote: Number one: they'll cooperate with us and show/take us there if-only-if we total submit and surrender to them, totally. That means that even the slightest thought of question or doubt will disrupt the process and they'll go away. The slightest thought! That means being almost thoughtless in a state of submission. Gaze must be mentally kept toward the ground maintaining a sense of reverence and adoration.
Reminds me of the PBS show 'Downton Abbey' where the servants aren't allowed to look the wealthy homeowners in the eyes.

Seeing a parallel, salviaesque reality in 2012 is like possessing an iphone in 1957. You want to run around town showing it off to everyone. "Hey ma, hey pa, look at this thing. It takes pictures and little movies. There's a chicken being catapaulted by a slingshot."
"A chicken being catapaulted by a slingshot?"
"Yeah, ma."
"Did you bring the milk bottles inside?"
"Yeah, ma. But what about this shiny little box?"
"Enough with the shiny box. You go down to the butcher and bring back some ground beef, OK?"
"Yeah, ma. Gee whizz. Doesn't anybody in this fucking town get the significance of this shiny box??"
"Listen to your mother. Remember what the Rabbi said, 'I think, therefore my ego is a gfilterfish."
"Who cares about the ego, pa? We're talking about a fucking radical new technology."
"Watch your language. Nobody's interested in your shiny box, son. I'm not interested. Your mother isn't interested. Take up philosophy instead. I wish you were more like your successful, older brother."

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:27 am

2ofme wrote:You without an ego is you before BEING!

http://deoxy.org/egofalse.htm

Before birth, after death, and elsewhere. Perhaps.

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:06 am

unsigned_char72 wrote:Uhm, well, they did not forbid me to reveal anything so here are two secrets (false-secrets perhaps??) acquired last night, after reading this thread and pondering on the matter.

Number one: they'll cooperate with us and show/take us there if-only-if we total submit and surrender to them, totally. That means that even the slightest thought of question or doubt will disrupt the process and they'll go away. The slightest thought! That means being almost thoughtless in a state of submission. Gaze must be mentally kept toward the ground maintaining a sense of reverence and adoration.
There is some truth there, as far as I can feel it, but what makes me uneasy with such assertion, is that it looks like many fake master can say. There are psycho-zen technics to encourage persons to develop a sense of reverence and adoration so efficiently that at some point they can abandon their salary, house and sometimes even their children to some fake master and a sectarian community, which are just gifted bandits association. So I can agree with what you said, but the kind of spiritual state you allude too cannot be brought by any assertion, but have to developed from your inner private roots. So you might be divulgating a secret, after all, perhaps, making it instantaneously into a false predication, or a false secret.
No problem: the secrets run deep, and are layered. In my humble opinion, it is better to keep alive your critical mind, and doubts are encouraged instead of discouraged, even if this means as an help to go near the undoubtable complete let-it-go at some point. For some people they might not exist any reason to fear, but for some other people such reasons can exist, and it means that they will have to change something in their life to get in phase with the self-abandon. The little ego, even "him", needs some amount of love and respect to accept its genuine and definitive disparition.
unsigned_char72 wrote: Number two: the way for the secret is to loose ourselves. We must completely forget who we are, our awareness must dissolve, there must be total oblivion of the self and (important) no fear of abandoning it. There should be no fear of ego-death. No fear and no regrets.
Again, you might be right. But saying that we *must* not fear, might encourage the fear, if not bring it in the first place.
unsigned_char72 wrote: I'm sure the real secret has something to do with the eradication of the ego meme. After all, it's what has been taught in the ancient wisdom in many different forms. I hope Salvia can quicken the process, but as of now, results are not stable out of salvialand.
I can see that :)
It might have something to do with the vanishing of the little ego, and the remembering of the higher ego or higher self. It can be something else, entirely.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:08 am

I’m going to harp back onto the notion of a salviaesque, parallel reality that seems to roll out of a stealth-like background and into a consciously memorable foreground.

Swim spent all night thinking about smoking some more 10x, but he didn’t pull the trigger. So instead, his counterpart--me,myself,I thought about the nature of this other parallel world.

One of the strongest vibes I get is that this alternative, salviaesque world is the spitting image of our world, except that the inhabitants of the alternative world are all AWARE of the existence of both worlds. Those of us in this world are only aware of our world.

Also, the alternative world seems to be more advanced socially and technologically. Like I’ve said before, They seem self-actualized, like they've cleaned up their acts. They are us, except that they have bypassed all the stupid mistakes we are making. In a weird way, it's as if we in our world have been created in order to make all the mistakes. Our parallel counterparts can then disassociate themselves from our needless pain and suffering.

It sometimes seems as if their world, the alternative world, is like a template pulled down from a list of trillions of possible worlds. I’m not even sure if their world lasts for more than a few seconds. They seem to come on line whenever Swim does extract, and then they roll back under the camouflage of stealthiness when Swim’s trip ends.

This rolling around through worlds is not some simple process. It’s totally salviaesque, totally mind blowing, totally beautiful. It’s one of the major secrets.

I don’t know why the hell there has to be two separate worlds. That’s the big conundrum. And I’m not concerned about bazillions of alternative worlds. I’m focusing on this ONE world, right next door---totally salviaesque, totally real.

The fact that no one else is harping about this tells me that the salvia beings aren’t losing any sleep over having their secret exposed. The simple fact is that nobody on this side of the bi-worldly zipper seems to give a shit.

teeko

Post by teeko » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Scroogle smokes salvia, angers google.

Forbidden
so sorry...
Google is temporarily blocking this Scroogle server.

Please wait ten minutes before trying again.

Yes, Scroogle is upset with Google.

1. Google handles 1 billion searches per day, while Scroogle handles 350,000 searches per day. This means that Scroogle is 0.035 percent of Google's load.

2. Google uses 900,000 servers, while Scroogle leases just six low-end dedicated servers.

3. Google has billions and billions of dollars in the bank, while Scroogle is a recognized public charity and survives on modest donations averaging $43 per day.

4. For more than seven years, Scroogle has always made serious efforts to detect and block any and all bots. Almost every Scroogle searcher is a live person clicking on a mouse. Yet Google treats Scroogle like a bot because they see the traffic from our six IP addresses as higher than normal. Searching Google with a bot is against Google's terms of service, but Scroogle users are not bots.

Is it "Terms of Service" for Google, or is it "Terms of Monopoly"?

You can tell the Antitrust Division what you think about Google.
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:00 pm

burningmouth wrote: I don’t know why the hell there has to be two separate worlds. That’s the big conundrum. And I’m not concerned about bazillions of alternative worlds. I’m focusing on this ONE world, right next door---totally salviaesque, totally real.
Nice interesting intuitions, burning. I follow you on this. Now, and I am not sure you will follow me on what follows, and I have myself no assurance nor certainty there, but are you open to the idea that such a ONE thing next door could be related to what we call a mystical experience? So that we are invited to compare mystical reports and salvia reports?

Then I am biased by my intrinsic interest in theology and theologies, including a canonical weird "toy theology", perhaps, of the universal Turing machine. I can argue that "computer" have already an incredibly sophisticated theology, with a big gap between truth and proof.

We don't know the truth. We search. But I agree with you, I think that the bazillions of universes is not the most key thing there. I think the world next door is more like the place from which we can see the bazillions of universes, and what is behind (the curiously metaphysically funny part, but perhaps not for everybody or every time). It so hard to describe. I think the "world next door" might be related to heaven, and hell, so to speak. It makes sense in term of number relation, and is coherent with the matrix simulation. It remains bizarre we can come back from there, though. Nothing is simple, but no doubt there is something fascinating, awesome, mind blowing, to say the least.

2ofme

Post by 2ofme » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Ive never been told to keep silent either. In fact Ive been told just the opposite. Im supposed to tell someone something!!
Dont know what or who or anything about what Im supposed to say but thats just the way it is at this time.

For the most part I cant remember alot of what Im told. Alot of my trips seem to get wasted because I seem to only trip for the reason to prove to myself that the beings and shit are real. This causes me to lose focus on what is being said and I just get excited and amazed at it all.

I have been told things over and over and over though.

One of those things is that THEY ARE DEAD!

They say the only way to go there is to smoke salvia.

The only way to stay there is to DIE!

This all told in a blunt way. This is not the secret though.

I think the secret has something to do with what this life is all about. Not what the salvia world is about and if we could remember it in this life than there is no point to be in this life.

The secret will be revealed/remembered when you die. It may be revealed while in this life/world but that will be this worlds last breath.

Yes I know Im a crazy dumbass but I dont care what anyone thinks anymore. In fact this world and society sickens me!!