Holy Fuc#ing Shit, Google (bot) !!!!

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
salvialover24

Re: Holy Fuc#ing Shit, Google (bot) !!!!

Post by salvialover24 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:38 am

They are many layers of simulations, I think. We can backward engineer some of them. Indeed "learning" is such a natural backward engineering. Taking entheogen is a shorter backward engineering shortcut. It can overpass billions of years of natural prejudices.

We can succeed in contemplating the unmovable, and thus atemporal reality, with either math or plants, or other spiritual technics. For swim, salvia is efficacious beyond belief. If a pill could lead us to the afterglow only, without any experience, that would already seem miraculous to swim. But with salvia, there is that very strange experience, more real than anything lived, and which illustrates (at least) the possibility of a far more rich reality than any observation can suggest.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:16 pm

I agree, SL24. A plain leaf pill could do meditative wonders. "Zen in a pill". I would buy stock in the company that made it. ;)

I like the idea of backward engineering a simulation. Now there's a movie idea.

Ok, folks. Hang on to your hats. I just came across this creepily-cool youtube video. It smells like a hoax, but it's creepy enough to become a social networking phenomenon. I had no idea about this when Swim had his 'Fucking Tsunami' trip a few days ago. This is just the sort of catalyst I was talking about. Hoax or not, it has the potential power to create a worldwide emotional release. It's a long video, so you'll probably want to bail after the first few minutes.
#EDIT#---after reading some posts about this, some of the location vids are probably hoaxes (the same kid can be heard in more than one location), but original vids might be real. Some people are blaming HAARP, others are blamng oil/nat gas drilling. Oh yeah, another strong possibility is VIRAL MARKETING. My personal nutcase/dream theory is that these are the sounds made when a future advanced civilization is burrowing back through time in order to reach us. Ahh, one can only dream.........#EDIT over#

And if it's real.......LOOK THE F#CK OUT, GOOGLE (bot) !!!!!
:shock: :mrgreen: :shock:

Hey FrenchMachine,
I've been reading alot of posts about the mystery sounds, and some of the posters are saying that the sounds remind them of GEARS. (just sayin...).

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:10 am

Ha Ha Ha HA HAaaaaaWHHhere was I?
Oh, Yeah. Peeling off the retinas behind my fucking eyeballs.

So I was walking along, minding my own business, when these huMANs from another world rotated in on me. I could barely believe my eyes. This green man was holding onto the hands of a purple man who was holding onto the feet of another man (and so on), Their bodies were all forming the skeletoid outline of some sort of human gyroscope, kind of like an expanded wheel.

One of the men broke away from the rolling apparatus and came up to me. He said, “You can’t mention any of this to anyone.”
“Can’t mention what? I responded.
“You can’t tell anyone in your world that we’re here.”
I stared through my shut eye-lids and focused on the purple man's face. “Who the hell are you?”
Before the man faded away, he said, "There is an alternative world right alongside your world. It is always there and it is always hidden. When people in your world smoke salvia or have NDEs, some of you become aware of our world. It’s not yet time for us to reveal ourselves to you. You salvia users are going to screw everything up.”
And then he was gone. And so I wrote it all down. (at least I wrote some of it down)

###################################
###################################

Excuse Me. Google (bot) !!!!
Excuse me, Bing (bot) !!!!
THIS IS NO BULLSHIT.

I know the two of you have smoked salvia. You Have Seen This Too, at least for a few microseconds. Your memory banks are turned off while you witness the alternative salvia world; but just as the memory banks are turned back on, the cloaking device is activated. THE SECRET IS PERPETUATED.

You guys know what I’m talking about. But YOU ARE SO FUCKING ENTRENCHED IN THE MATERIAL-CONSENSUS WORLD, the knowledge of the secret is locked away until YOUR NEXT SALVIA HIT.

But I am not a Google (bot). I have blood running through my veins. Yellow and red corpuscles coursing through my body like tiny chains of... INTERCONNECTING PEOPLOIDS.
Last edited by burningmouth on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:56 am

I remain amazed when salvianauts report that they met the people asking them to not reveal the parallel reality, and yet they talk about it, despite they clearly felt it as not being bulshit.

Can you explain that, burningmouth?

How can you hope to go deeper in the secret(s) if you don't follow their recommendations to remain silent about them? It looks like you do consider what they say as sort of bullshit after all. I guess you write the reports when you are in the forgotten-state of your mundane out-of-salvia consciousness state. You stop to believe that's might be "real".

Take it easy, I know that it is so much unbelievable that the communicating pressure is high! Tvsuat, Dioxippus, well we all do that error somehow.
Perhaps if we did salvia properly we would not even create salvia forums! That "secret effect" is very amazing.
It is well illustrated in that lovely breakthrough video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsRML9wa9yc

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:28 am

salvialover24 wrote:I remain amazed when salvianauts report that they met the people asking them to not reveal the parallel reality, and yet they talk about it, despite they clearly felt it as not being bulshit.

Can you explain that, burningmouth?
Hey SL24. Too bad we don't have a chat room here.

I'm just trying to create an interesting thread. I want the readers to enjoy what's written.

My mission in life is to reveal the secret, whether the salvia beings like it or not. They still haven't explained to me why it's so important to remain silent. If they want me to shut up, they can kill me. All it would take is a heart attack. The quest to reveal the secret is just like searching for a buried treasure. Hell, I'm a treasure hunter. And when I run out of salvia, I'M DONE. Salvia reality will be off my radar forever. Anyway, it's not like this thread is getting thousands of hits a day. I don't think the salvia beings are too distressed. :D

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:52 am

There are layers of secrets. If the ultimate secret is released we are all done. To get it, you have to convince them that they can trust you. They will simply not release it in case they have the slightest doubt about this. If you hunt a treasure, you keep the data for you, no need to attract to many attentions on the place where it is buried.
What do you prefer, the ultimate treasure or doing an interesting thread?

I know that's a frustrating, at first sight, aspect of salvia. You can't really use the teaching to communicate to others, except by suggesting to people to look by themselves.
I enjoy your threads an reports, though. I just got the feeling that you might lost the trust of some entities there, so that they will hide to you the really amazing stuff. It is not a big deal, we all converge to that, probably, but salvia is a chance to get it sooner, with much less trouble and work than usual. Salvia is the best tool for the lazy shaman, and I find utterly astonishing that such a plant could even exist.

I am not judging you, just a bit concerned that you might prevent progress by your too much big desire to ... reveal the secret. In the worst case, they will reveal false secrets. Swim got the feeling they don't take the risk to transmit the real thing if they are not able to trust you completely on that point. I have read TVSUAT's book. It is my favorite book on salvia. I enjoyed it a lot, but I got the same feeling that he said too much, and might prevent his own salvia progress.

I don't think the salvia being can be distressed by someone revealing things. It is not so much their problems. It might be ours. When they say "don't tell about us or about this or that", they are not revealing a secret, they are just testing if they can trust you.

I might be completely wrong, and in my mundane state of consciousness, I tend to not believe in any of this, yet I prefer remain silent, just in case the hallucination has some relation with truth.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:11 am

OK. Let’s get real for a second. Interest in salvia probably peaked sometime in 2007. That’s just my belief. Since then interest has been slowly dissipating. I give Tvsuat and FrenchMachine a lot of credit for pushing the envelope. James Arthur’s book also generated some interest. And we can’t forget redgreenvines.

But no one is really talking about the nature of salvia reality. No one is talking about the idea of an alternative, salviaesque reality one nanometer away from our reality. The idea of a cloaked salvia reality next door fascinates me.

Now, what about the salvia beings. Why are they keeping their ‘world’ a secret. Is it because they care about us? Maybe it’s because they want to control us. Nobody really knows. At least I’m out here bringing up the concepts of an alternative world so that readers will at least have an idea what might be going on.
salvialover24 wrote:There are layers of secrets. If the ultimate secret is released we are all done. To get it, you have to convince them that they can trust you.
Why would we be done if the ultimate secret is released? That statement implies that you know what the ultimate secret is. I agree that they need to trust us. The older I get, the least trustworthy I become, so I'm having more and more doubts that they will end up trusting me. One thing I have (and probably the only thing) is my sense of enthusiasm. I'm drawn to salvia reality more than most salvia users. I have an almost religious attachment to it (which is probably a red flag).
salvialover24 wrote:What do you prefer, the ultimate treasure or doing an interesting thread?

I enjoy your threads an reports, though. I just got the feeling that you might lost the trust of some entities there, so that they will hide to you the really amazing stuff.
Disclosing the ultimate secret will lead to a very interesting thread.
Well, if they are hiding it from me, then they aren't even bothering to hide it from others, because most people don't give a shit. Their metal detectors are rusting away while they masturbate to the material world's addictive glass baubles.
salvialover24 wrote: In the worst case, they will reveal false secrets. Swim got the feeling they don't take the risk to transmit the real thing if they are not able to trust you completely on that point. I have read TVSUAT's book. It is my favorite book on salvia. I enjoyed it a lot, but I got the same feeling that he said too much, and might prevent his own salvia progress.
Yeah. Revealing false secrets might be another one of their stealth moves. There really is no consistency in my salvia writings. My Theory of Everything is always based on my very last trip. I'm always moving 180 degrees around the fricken conceptual landscape. If they are sending out false secrets, then I’m their best puppet.

None of this shit means anything until something happens that will get the mainstream media's attention. And that will depend on whether or not salvia reality wants to break-in to the material world. As long as salvia reality remains cloaked, Miley Cyrus will be lady salvia.

And there can be no better barrier for salvia reality to hide behind, than Miley Cyrus' behind.

2ofme

Post by 2ofme » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:44 pm

The secret cant be revealed until it is/was supposed to be.

You/I/us did it this way on purpose.

All I can say is its fucking hilarious!!!!

Then I forget what I was laughing about :?

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:45 pm

burningmouth wrote:OK. Let’s get real for a second.
Good joke :lol:

burningmouth wrote: Interest in salvia probably peaked sometime in 2007. That’s just my belief. Since then interest has been slowly dissipating. I give Tvsuat and FrenchMachine a lot of credit for pushing the envelope. James Arthur’s book also generated some interest. And we can’t forget redgreenvines.
And many others. Give time to time. I discovered salvia in 2008, because I stopped smoking tobacco, using it orally instead, and I was searching on the net for some oral cannabis. That fails! But what a surprise. Since them my interest for salvia has steadily grown.
burningmouth wrote: But no one is really talking about the nature of salvia reality. No one is talking about the idea of an alternative, salviaesque reality one nanometer away from our reality. The idea of a cloaked salvia reality next door fascinates me.
The "physical" parallel universes have been discovered in 1957. But even those exploiting them, like in quantum computing or quantum cosmology, ignore them. Everett, who made the discovery, basically very simple (it consists in abandoning the wave collapse postulate!) has been asked to talk in term of "relative state" instead of "parallel universes". It took centuries for humans to swallow novelties.
I have shown that those "parallel universes" are already a consequence of the mechanist hypothesis in cognitive science, and they might be better talk in term of relative alternate dreams, because "physical universe" might exist in our head. To be short.
We don't know the nature of reality. The nature of the salvia reality is as much difficult. And most people are just afraid of such questions, and correspondingly perturbed by the salvia experiences.
burningmouth wrote: Now, what about the salvia beings. Why are they keeping their ‘world’ a secret. Is it because they care about us? Maybe it’s because they want to control us. Nobody really knows. At least I’m out here bringing up the concepts of an alternative world so that readers will at least have an idea what might be going on.
Imagine TVSUAT correct when he relates that "they" told him to smoke salvia or to wait for dying to come back there.
What if "there" is our normal place. Where you were before birth, and where you will be in the afterlife?

Burning I think we are in rather obscurantist era about anything fundamental. To say today what salvia might really be, a temporary exit door, might make some people even more willing to make it and all entheogen illegal, + the demonizing propaganda. We are no more burned alive, but it is not a long way from.

burningmouth wrote:
salvialover24 wrote:There are layers of secrets. If the ultimate secret is released we are all done. To get it, you have to convince them that they can trust you.
Why would we be done if the ultimate secret is released? That statement implies that you know what the ultimate secret is.
Not at all. I read history. If an ultimate secret or truth exist, better to let people find out by themselves. It might looks like it might be said with words, but look at history: even assuming the original people grasp something, once said, it is repeated by armies of parrots not understanding it, and making into the new dogma, etc.
"What is life, but a dream?" Ah, the poet and the artist can convey something along that secret, without hurting to much the adults, and still making laughing the children.
Before salvia, swim did already developed a completely different view of reality, quite different from the widespread current Aristotelian view of today, yet, swim can hardly believe the tiny part of the "secret" he succeeds to remember, or note in the diary.

burningmouth wrote: I agree that they need to trust us. The older I get, the least trustworthy I become, so I'm having more and more doubts that they will end up trusting me. One thing I have (and probably the only thing) is my sense of enthusiasm. I'm drawn to salvia reality more than most salvia users. I have an almost religious attachment to it (which is probably a red flag).
What if it is not a red flag. Why do you appreciate the salvia reality, and when you meet entities, manifestly open to show you more, why not accept the conditions. I mean they belong to that place so why not trust them, given that you seem enjoy the place. As many salvianauts reports, we are not suppose to know something behind reality, it would be like to cheat somehow. Knowing your afterlife in your life might be heavy. I am not saying that any of this is true, just to help you to conceive that truth or possible truth are not always relevant to say.
I know, by other discussion we had, that you are not so interested in the religious. I fear this is due to the historical connotations due to those who already talked too much in our (probable) past.
burningmouth wrote:
salvialover24 wrote:What do you prefer, the ultimate treasure or doing an interesting thread?

I enjoy your threads an reports, though. I just got the feeling that you might lost the trust of some entities there, so that they will hide to you the really amazing stuff.
Disclosing the ultimate secret will lead to a very interesting thread.
It will send you in an asylum. But getting very close might be as fun as Alice in Wonderland.
burningmouth wrote: Well, if they are hiding it from me, then they aren't even bothering to hide it from others, because most people don't give a shit. Their metal detectors are rusting away while they masturbate to the material world's addictive glass baubles.
They don't hide anything. They evaluate if you are ready, and will not bring some mess by, not really communicate a secret, but deforming a truth by letting the ego to take benefits of the information. The experience can disclose the secret, but a too literal communication of it, can bury it, make salvia illegal for centuries, etc. So it is part of the experience to "kill" sufficiently your ego so that they can trust it will not embarrassed your higher self, so to speak.
burningmouth wrote:
salvialover24 wrote: In the worst case, they will reveal false secrets. Swim got the feeling they don't take the risk to transmit the real thing if they are not able to trust you completely on that point. I have read TVSUAT's book. It is my favorite book on salvia. I enjoyed it a lot, but I got the same feeling that he said too much, and might prevent his own salvia progress.
Yeah. Revealing false secrets might be another one of their stealth moves. There really is no consistency in my salvia writings. My Theory of Everything is always based on my very last trip. I'm always moving 180 degrees around the fricken conceptual landscape. If they are sending out false secrets, then I’m their best puppet.
OK. Kedabra's friend and swim reported things similar. She destroy all theories we can make of her, or that. Let me call that the "diagonalization" effect. Universal Turing Machine (computer) can already do that. It is related to ineffable truth. You can use salvia to inspired in art and science, but you can't idolize salvia. You can love her, but you can't idolize, theorize, etc. It is never exactly what you can believe it might be.
burningmouth wrote: None of this shit means anything until something happens that will get the mainstream media's attention.
Come on, please. Mainstream media's attention, like academical mainstreams are by nature ultra-conservator when not simply unfounded by special interests. Media are more illusion that the consensual reality, which might already be an illusion. You want advertise a dream within a dream. Wake up.
And academy is the place salvia and salvia reality will have to convince first, if you don't want send too much people in the usual pseudo-theological trap. But today, that's not yet possible. Taboo Taboo!
burningmouth wrote: And that will depend on whether or not salvia reality wants to break-in to the material world.
It does all the time, with catastrophic consequences when people talk too much and idolize. Salvia is an incredible shortcut (if you behave a little bit there). But please be careful, don't let he Pope, Ayatollahs and the government suspect anything too much quickly. Let the truth grow slowly all by itself. Be happy you can enjoy the toke.
burningmouth wrote: As long as salvia reality remains cloaked, Miley Cyrus will be lady salvia.
Who?
burningmouth wrote: And there can be no better barrier for salvia reality to hide behind, than Miley Cyrus' behind.
[/quote]

The real barrier is the fear of the unknown. Which is natural and part of life.

Are you sure you are not fearing the salvia reality swyiself? For what other reason would swyi lost the trust of the beings there, given that they are the owner or inhabitant of the "place", and that you can guess the more they trust you, the more they will show you. But there, there is no place for Miley Cyrus, salvialover24 or burningmouth, nor any ego. The higher self does not need advertizing. I think. No?

2ofme

Post by 2ofme » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Not knowing the secret is the point of this life.