Salvia and spirit travel?

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.

. -

Postby FrenchMachine » Tue May 24, 2011 6:32 am

Last edited by FrenchMachine on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
FrenchMachine

Re: Salvia and spirit travel? -

Postby salvialover24 » Tue May 24, 2011 7:31 am

FrenchMachine wrote:This is a post I came across a few months ago on BlueLight. I thought it should be posted on here...

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=560165

bluegreenman wrote:

Did I slip past their defenses? Or is it all just a chemical reaction in our brains..." -

It can be both.
salvialover24

Postby Metanoian » Tue May 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Great post.

I've read a couple reports on here about astral travel with Salvia. SWIM himself has experienced this, although he obviously has no proof.

One post, which I should probably search for, by LowSix a while back. Really stuck in my head. Was about astral travel/OBE, but the whole experience ended up being corroborated by facts in consensus reality.

I also remember reading about people describing neighbourhoods in Salviaspace. People mowing lawns, and how the houses looked the same and were sort of like fifties style homes.
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.
Metanoian

Postby burningmouth » Tue May 24, 2011 6:47 pm

The person might have been in an alternative reality where advanced human beings exist. Sometimes it seems that a salvia user can make a 'surprise' visit to a world. The world's inhabitants can then determine whether that salvia user can come back or not.
burningmouth

Postby hekura » Tue May 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Hey, Swim told me about several salvia visions he had that included people from some other time or place, towns, and neighborhoods.
hekura

Postby hekura » Wed May 25, 2011 8:40 pm

I hate to double post, but I thought I could say more about what Swim described to me. Said that...

..in one salvia experience he first saw a spinning wheel and then felt the wheel drag him underneath it and into a past time. Historic colonists walked by him on a street carrying wagons. They waved and greeted him.

..in another one, he said he imagined he was at a backyard barbeque in some suburban neighborhood. The female host of that home became a key figure. He realized he was in a vast neighborhood of similar homes all having backyard barbeques with the exact same lady in every home. Then she grew tall like 20'.
hekura

Postby burningmouth » Thu May 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Hekura wrote:I hate to double post, but I thought I could say more about what Swim described to me. Said that...

..in one salvia experience he first saw a spinning wheel and then felt the wheel drag him underneath it and into a past time. Historic colonists walked by him on a street carrying wagons. They waved and greeted him.

..in another one, he said he imagined he was at a backyard barbeque in some suburban neighborhood. The female host of that home became a key figure. He realized he was in a vast neighborhood of similar homes all having backyard barbeques with the exact same lady in every home. Then she grew tall like 20'.

I remember that 2nd one. I liked it. That's a great image...replicating suburban neighborhoods. That would be a great CGI in a movie.
burningmouth

Re: Salvia and spirit travel?

Postby AkashicRecord » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:06 pm

About "astral travel..."

I have a very special deck of 86 cards that become part of my toolbox over the years.

I formed this exact question in regard to salvia the other day and drew a random selection (a 1 out of 86 probability.)

The result was titled "Travel." There's a lot more to that, but astral travel is a very simple interpretation. This result I would consider a resounding yes.
My brain is my computer, and DMT is my Internet.

"I am the Lord of the Double Wand of Power; the wand of the Force of Coph Nia—but my left hand is empty, for I have crushed an Universe; & nought remains."
AkashicRecord

Return to Salvia Discussion