Make any friends on your trip?

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.

Make any friends on your trip? -

Postby eyeseeker » Tue May 26, 2009 1:04 pm

I just had my second medium(sub-threshold) trip. It was much better than the first, I did not feel any of the nausea or discomfort I did the first time -also lying in my bed instead of the bathroom floor helped me feel more comfortable.

I would say it was 70% towards the breakthrough threshold, I knew I was in my room the whole time but I had very very strong CEVS and I could feel entities(little cartoon elves) trying to break bits off my face to make stuff. Apparently they are some kind of builders. My body felt a bit tickly or itchy too, perhaps if I smoked more, this feeling would have turned into that electrical charge people describe on strong trips.

To my point. These entities seemed very very real and conversations with them formed in my head. When you have really strong brekathrough trips, do these interactions with the entities become more real? Or more chaotic..... I wonder if I will interact with them more and feel closer to them.... or my strong trips will just be so intense and weird that I will become a boat in the ocean and forget what it even means to have conversations or interact with living beings.
eyeseeker

Re: Make any friends on your trip? -

Postby lurkmode 2.0 » Tue May 26, 2009 1:37 pm

this is just me ... but my strongest experience to date resulted in my seeing a girl as clear as day. I think she might have also been (at least an archetype) of one of my old co-worker's grand-daughter. In retrospect it looked exactly like here.

It could be possible that in the state I was in things took on a dream-like state where I was able to visualize this girl as if she were standing next to me. She never spoke to me but I tried talking to her. I was able to move along to my left at a rate set by how fast I was talking at the moment. Talking faster moved faster, talked slower moved slower. It was pretty weird. That was before one of her eyes expanded outward and she melted into oblivion.

I've seen the little builder guys too ... looked like they were all milling around on a little black island thing.
lurkmode 2.0

Postby gibran » Tue May 26, 2009 3:11 pm

eyeseeker wrote:...These entities seemed very very real and conversations with them formed in my head. When you have really strong brekathrough trips, do these interactions with the entities become more real? Or more chaotic..... I wonder if I will interact with them more and feel closer to them.... or my strong trips will just be so intense and weird that I will become a boat in the ocean and forget what it even means to have conversations or interact with living beings.

Great post and good question!

I am transported, in almost every experience, to a world that seems very much like this one. There are streets, and houses, buildings, courtyards, etc. and “people”. The reason for the quotes is that, although they seem like people, they also seem to know things that people generally don’t. They seem to be aware of parallel worlds, and they are rarely surprised by my sudden appearance in their world.

When deep in salvia-world, I become my “salvia-self”. Sometimes my salvia-self takes on the form of an inanimate (but conscious) object. Recently I was a lamp-post, yet the “people” seemed to be aware of my consciousness – they don’t regard “me” as just an inanimate object. In these deeper experiences, I have no memory of my former life/self, but this is usually of no concern. Only the present and my present circumstances is important. Sometimes, I am either disembodied or unaware of my body.

I often interact with the entities/”people”. I talk to them and with them (but typically remember very little of what was said). They seem very real and very familiar – they often feel like family members. I feel as if I’ve always known them, and that my visits are “awakenings” or “reunions”.

I have had a few cartoon-like visuals from time to time, but generally the visuals – the whole experience – is very real (often more real than this existence) and, in some ways, seems very natural and ordinary.

But your experiences are yours alone – for you to explore and discover.
gibran

Postby WorldBuilder » Tue May 26, 2009 4:48 pm

I usually don't meet anyone new on my trips.

The beings I have interacted with on my Salvia trips, though I've never seen them in consensus reality, rarely seem to be new acquaintances. It's as though I was always there with them. Now that I think of it, my first breakthrough experience (which was recreational I'm ashamed to say), I may have been introduced to "Mr. Salvia", and he sort of served as the driver of the tour bus and he drove me around the realms of my car. I don't remember much of it, but it may or may not have felt like I was being introduced to someone new.

But really, nowadays, they are all very familiar. The one's that I don't feel like I knew them before, I rarely get to know them, I only get to be around them and participate in the same activities.
WorldBuilder

Postby eyeseeker » Tue May 26, 2009 5:24 pm

Interesting... I too get the feeling that there are entities that act as our guides. One of the conversations I had in my mind with the main little cartoon elf helper person was when I asked what other entities exist, and it said every kind you can imagine. I asked if there were any scary ones and he said yes of course, I was curious and asked if next time he could show me where they lived and it was like no you really DONT want to see them. I was like ok. Probably a good idea.

I think on strong trips you go into their world, I have had a lot of mild smokes which seems to bring them more into my world, like I can feel them around me in the room I am in here... but they dont like it much.... they keep saying no smoke more and come to my world... and Im like... hey I visit your world, come visit my world sometimes too..... they take a bit of convincing but they do come around eventually. It is pretty weird..... Ill have a smoke and then stand there having conversations in my head with them before I watch tv or whatever.

So if you ever see a guy who appears to be talking to himself. That might be the answer.
eyeseeker

Postby salvialover24 » Tue May 26, 2009 6:30 pm

WorldBuilder wrote:I usually don't meet anyone new on my trips.

The beings I have interacted with on my Salvia trips, though I've never seen them in consensus reality, rarely seem to be new acquaintances. It's as though I was always there with them. Now that I think of it, my first breakthrough experience (which was recreational I'm ashamed to say), I may have been introduced to "Mr. Salvia", and he sort of served as the driver of the tour bus and he drove me around the realms of my car. I don't remember much of it, but it may or may not have felt like I was being introduced to someone new.

But really, nowadays, they are all very familiar. The one's that I don't feel like I knew them before, I rarely get to know them, I only get to be around them and participate in the same activities.

Very familiar. Very old friends. Yet, once, the lady, under the form of a gigantic red vortex, with an ample slow and majestic rotation, presented me with her daughter, a quite cute little green vortex spinning wildly and trying to pull me through some "reality" hole ...
I usually met entities at subtreshold breaktrough episod. "After breaktrough" (if that means anything, 'cause there is no more time there) well, the notion of entity vanish away, as many if not all notions actually.

Today, I have made an experience which I would not recommend to beginners, but I would recommend it to the experimented explorators (adapting the dosage to their own sensibilities). I ingested 15g of Psylocibe Mexicana, and, at the peak of the mushroom experience, I make a reasonable hit of 10X, and ...

... well, Magical Journey, to say the least. Actually I made three hits of Salvia under the rather long effect of the mushroom. The second one was quite scary. I can imagine that a non experimented person can panic in such a state, which was everything but pleasant. But infinitely interesting, amazing, and beautiful, à-la Picasso, ... Just that it lasted "forever" ...
salvialover24

Re: Make any friends on your trip?

Postby TryptamineMachine » Mon May 14, 2018 8:28 am

I have great salvia experience(s) to share, but just wanted to comment regarding the last post before I move on to that.

I think you are putting far too much emphasis on the company of others, you need to become comfortable with yourself, and happy with yourself.

My situation is exactly the opposite of yours, I have to go to great lengths to keep others from intruding in on my life. For example I always have headphones on playing music so others Will have to physically get my attention if they want to talk, I am also always reading or working in a notebook, so when others do bother me I only half-way pay attention, putting more focus on my work than on them, and if I am forced to interact I try to keep the conversation technically oriented and overly complex, this usually makes others want to end the conversation and move on with their day. I do anything I can do to encourage others to leave me alone, and still I am bombarded with unwanted social interactions.

...consider yourself lucky, some people wish and pray that they could obtain just a small slice of peace, solitude, and time to themselves.

As for crying, there is nothing wrong with that, some times it's a good idea to cry, there is a good deal in most people's lives that has yet to wept over.

Its hard for me to cry.

Once I broke down in tears after smoking a large dose of DMT, and some local bullies used that event to tell everybody that "I cry all the time", but honestly, I don't see it as an insult. I actually wish I could cry more. Since my "awakening" it's impossible for me to be bothered, literally, nothing bothers me, when your happiness is true and when you are living a positive and righteous life, no amount of outside negativity or bad vibes will be able to being you down.

The power of understanding life in a clear and correct manner also helps, you will come to terms with neurotic aspects of ego, most suffering is self-inflicted, and in your case this seems to fully be the situation. You have no reason to be sad, and you have tons to be thankful for.
TryptamineMachine

Return to Salvia Discussion