Kratom forum?

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
LadySalviaLover

Kratom forum? -

Post by LadySalviaLover » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:10 am

I don't see a Kratom forum. May be a good idea. I've had numerous Out of Body Experiences with Kratom. Not every time I use it an din fact not in over 4 months, but all and all, I've had over 30 OBEs on it throughout the 8 months I've used it. Anyone else had an OBE through Kratom?

Metanoian

Re: Kratom forum? -

Post by Metanoian » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:13 am

LadySalviaLover wrote:I don't see a Kratom forum. May be a good idea. I've had numerous Out of Body Experiences with Kratom. Not every time I use it an din fact not in over 4 months, but all and all, I've had over 30 OBEs on it throughout the 8 months I've used it. Anyone else had an OBE through Kratom?
Welcome to the forums :) I thought that as well, maybe there should be a whole forum dedicated to Kratom. I've never had an OBE from Kratom, but I have had many from various substances and through meditation. Kratom has made me feel really light and floaty, sort of the way I feel before having an OBE actually. So I guess it's not all that common (I could be mistaken, but I've never read a report/post about OBE's from Kratom :)) but definitely not impossible. You've made me want to try a larger dose than I usually take of Kratom to try to achieve this. Thanks for the idea ;)
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

teeko

Post by teeko » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:03 am

I was unable to locate it, but there is a thread somewhere here on WHY we do not have and will NEVER have a kratom forum.

Welcome and be safe!
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:52 pm

teeko wrote:I was unable to locate it, but there is a thread somewhere here on WHY we do not have and will NEVER have a kratom forum.
I found it. http://www.entheogen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19259
There are good reasons not to draw anymore attention to Kratom, so I've changed my mind on the dedicated forum idea. The plant section does have a lot of threads already, so that's helpful enough.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

thewizard

Post by thewizard » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:53 pm

You will also find that when kratom is discussed here it is normally done so in the edot plant discussion forum and not in the salvia forum. Kratom as well as many other interesting plants are discussed in that forum.

lifeinallday

Post by lifeinallday » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:45 pm

Kratom is getting a bit iffy from the viewpoint of the d.e.a.. its best if we dont talk about it as a social drug or experimental drug only speak of its health benefits.
Last edited by lifeinallday on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:50 pm

lifeinallday wrote:K is getting a bit iffy from the viewpoint of the d.e.a.. its best if we dont talk about it as a social drug or experimental drug only speak of its health benefits.
Just calling it K isn't the best idea. When I see that I think of ketamine, and slang terms are usually applied to street drugs with little or no health benefits.

Balleur

Post by Balleur » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:57 pm

The dude who started this thread has a kratom site where he tries to sell kratom by saying it causes out of body experiences - what a stupid fuck!

you probably have seen it - the .md one

Prepare to be shocked by what this dude pulls outta his ass to try to get a sale!

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:41 pm

Balleur wrote:The dude who started this thread has a kratom site where he tries to sell kratom by saying it causes out of body experiences - what a stupid fuck!

you probably have seen it - the .md one

Prepare to be shocked by what this dude pulls outta his ass to try to get a sale!
Wow. Image
I don't know for sure if this is the OP's site, but either way you probably shouldn't put Often in front of that sentence about OBE's ;)
Last edited by Metanoian on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lifeinallday

Post by lifeinallday » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:00 pm

Dioxippus wrote:Just calling it K isn't the best idea. When I see that I think of ketamine, and slang terms are usually applied to street drugs with little or no health benefits.
good point ill change it