trip reports are not to be posted here

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
greeny

Re: trip reports are not to be posted here -

Post by greeny » Wed May 14, 2008 11:02 pm

I know what you mean about admins or mods having power trips on other forums, so this might be a par for the course for them, but there is none of that on here... the mods are honest on here.

Nate is the admin, and I sometimes forget that he even exists... so I get surprised when he posts. :eek: He's a very unassuming guy, or so it seems.

RipnYouOff

Post by RipnYouOff » Thu May 15, 2008 1:48 am

This is my new favorite thread :)

I found his response right before he locked the thread pretty comical:
CATFISH:
lol, not
you ever hear of editing?
this is like a youtube vid
except we dont appreciate shit like that
posting that you just smoked it and now youre typing
either youre lying or youre a narc or an idiot or all 3
or just underage

To me it felt a little ironic being called out for not editing a post that I wrote 5 minutes after smoking and being called out by someone who managed to fit no less than 10 punctuation errors in one paragraph. Bravo.

I haven't been around this forum for too long - only a couple of months or so. I've actually been really impressed with the time I have spent here with how well everyone treats each other. Very little bashing for the most part. Catfish however, is exercising some serious clownery.

To quote Tommy Boy: "I don't like you. Probably never will. You're a smug, unhappy little man, and you treat people like they're idiots."

Back to the subject: obviously trip reports are "permitted" here, catfish was just being catty. The main reason I come here is in an attempt to better understand Salvia and what better way to do that than to read of other people's experiences?

ekorocket

Post by ekorocket » Thu May 15, 2008 2:25 am

I'd love to see catfish respond to all this. If we wanna live in peace, we must communicate. A family that plays together, stays together. No need for pedestals or powertrips.

salvia_explorer

Post by salvia_explorer » Thu May 15, 2008 11:51 am

Ok, Ripn...so now I see why Catfish took that reaction with you.
You really need to take this type of talk you're throwing at Catfish to the flame pit, and otherwise you should chill.

Besides, Catfish was not the only one who thought your original trip reports sounded suspicious, so you might consider that and look at your own attitude here as well. You may have felt offended, but lashing out isn't the answer.

:peace:
SE

RipnYouOff wrote:This is my new favorite thread :)

I found his response right before he locked the thread pretty comical:
CATFISH:
lol, not
you ever hear of editing?
this is like a youtube vid
except we dont appreciate shit like that
posting that you just smoked it and now youre typing
either youre lying or youre a narc or an idiot or all 3
or just underage

To me it felt a little ironic being called out for not editing a post that I wrote 5 minutes after smoking and being called out by someone who managed to fit no less than 10 punctuation errors in one paragraph. Bravo.

I haven't been around this forum for too long - only a couple of months or so. I've actually been really impressed with the time I have spent here with how well everyone treats each other. Very little bashing for the most part. Catfish however, is exercising some serious clownery.

To quote Tommy Boy: "I don't like you. Probably never will. You're a smug, unhappy little man, and you treat people like they're idiots."

Back to the subject: obviously trip reports are "permitted" here, catfish was just being catty. The main reason I come here is in an attempt to better understand Salvia and what better way to do that than to read of other people's experiences?

LowSix

Post by LowSix » Thu May 15, 2008 7:35 pm

Lol...

there wasnt a single "suspicious" thing in that entire report.
Thats ludicrous.
As ludicrous as this sudden weird tendency for people to start claiming that new reports are fake, or narc written, or government agents or made up...when there is NOTHING in them to lead us to believe they are.

Yes, there have been a couple of VERy suspicious Alias, trolling posters..but they are so off the mark that its way obvious. (happy123, and recent others.) For those guys? Sure some suspicion..but this guy? HAH

Ive read descriptions just like his all over salvia boards.
Ive HAD experiences just like his.

The REALITY is that it's out of line for a mod to Troll bait someone elses thread, be a smartass, then Lock it for the predictable response...and then lie about the rules. Nothing wrong with his attitude for taking some offense at that random Bully-baloney. Matter of fact, his response was modeled VERBATIM on Catfishes first shot, but sure, lets just focus on his Response... some looktheotherwayism there..

Again..trip reports not allowed?...well they better get their locking shoes on around here..

My search function gave me 500 returns for "Experiences", 405 returns for "report".
Not one got locked.

Lying? Narc? Underage?
paranoid much.

totempole

Post by totempole » Thu May 15, 2008 7:41 pm

salvia_explorer wrote:I've been here for a few years and trip reports have always been posted here without a problem.

It appears that this is a sudden new rule being imposed.:roll:

(edit)
I guess I missed where someone said no trip reports here? Who said that and when?
Wow, no trip reports? So long salvia thread. Is there another place where we're supposed to post or read trip reports?

greeny

Post by greeny » Thu May 15, 2008 7:52 pm

LowSix wrote:there wasnt a single "suspicious" thing in that entire report.
Thats ludicrous.
You're getting on my nerve Lowsix. :pissed:

"RipnYouOff" (look at the name) makes a thread titled "something something saliva" (look at the spelling), and then says right off the bat that he's typing 140 wpm while on salvia (look at the ludicrousness of that). Nothing suspicious, huh? :roll:

Give Catfish a break, please. No one has the time to read any boring, lengthy posts of the same old, same old (whether they're honest reports, or trolling)... and I cut the mod some slack for that.

LowSix

Post by LowSix » Thu May 15, 2008 8:58 pm

He misspelled the word salvia (OH MY FUCKING GOD NOOO!!), then made a joke about typing.

Lets all jump his shit, troll his thread by insulting him..and THEN get pissed at the guy pointing out how silly that is.

Google irony..

What would the purpose of a salvia forum be then, if not to discuss and ask questions about its effects? And if the reports are so boring to people, why would you read them, much less post patronizing shit in them?

If you dont want to see how stupid that is, then you just dont like the fact that Im the one saying it, and that aint my problem.
Last edited by LowSix on Thu May 15, 2008 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

420_4life

Post by 420_4life » Thu May 15, 2008 9:17 pm

lowsix chill ur trix

peace
JP

lake

Post by lake » Thu May 15, 2008 9:28 pm

there are two types of trip reports.
stupid ones example: dude I packed a bong with some 40x and blacked out but my friends say I spun around on my head for 15 minutes

and smart ones example: I believe i really got in touch with myself on this trip with salvia.