A new way! discovered?

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
T3x

A new way! discovered? -

Post by T3x » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:12 am

Ok I hope this helps some people with the liquid tincture. I dunno maybe it was just a weird reaction that won't happen to someone else. First off let me say I am a salvia hardhead 20x extract is what I started on and it is the only one I can have any effect from. Now on to the point. I have received some salvia in a dropper bottle and found the burn kinda fun but annoying after awhile. I have never gotten anything from the liquid way except for today. I was playing with fire and I had a sudden thought......190 proof tincture would make a nice flame!:evil: So I put 3 droppers full of the liquid on the middle of a bowed in candle (one unlit and made where the max goes inward). I lit the liquid and watched the flame. I noticed black oil forming in the mix of wax and liquid. It moved kinda like the inside of a lava lamp around the middle. When the flame went out I blew on the top. The black oil had collected in the middle. The wax dried fast making a solid layer on top. I punctured this with a nearby tooth pick and pressed lightly on the completely dried wax covering while holding the candle sideways to push the oil out. I then let this black oil drip into my mouth and preceded to stick my tongue to the hole to get it all. Soon after doing this I felt the beginnings of a salvia effect and it came on faster and stronger in the minutes that followed. Now trying this I got another idea this time I took out some 20x plant matter and put 2 pinches on top of the candle then squirted 3 droppers full of the tincture on top of the matter and candle (make sure all matter is submerged) then I lit it up. No smell came out of the mix but the leaves did start to bubble and turned into a black oil as before with no matter. Then I repeated the above process when the flame went out. This time the effect came on a lot stronger and faster and it lasted a lot longer. I hope his works for others as well I hope to have feedback from other people after they try this. :)

lonebullet

Re: A new way! discovered? -

Post by lonebullet » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:10 am

sounds intriguing, though i probably wont try it until i feel like I can do at least 20x or more, like you. I'm still new to salvia, so i would probably freak out, but that aside, very interesting.

T3x

Post by T3x » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:21 am

Well I don't care how someone works there way up most of the time (but not always) 20x will freak you out a bit the first time. But after that you will know what to expect thus making the times after that usually very positive. Its like hoping on a roller coaster for the first time you might get nervous and a little frightened the first time but after you have rode it there is no problem doing it again. I was one of the lucky few the first time and every time since since I started on 20x only I have had great positive experiences but at the same time I practice astral projection so I have trained my brain to stay positive and open to new experience no matter how different from perceived reality it is because the reality we grow in is not the only one out there.

salviaeffects

Post by salviaeffects » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:33 am

you said you started with 20x and only do 20x, so have you tried anything less? I mean you should see with the "reverse tolerance" (now there are some who hate when I use that term but what can I do).

I think this is a great new method if it proves itself out, I do not do tinctures simply because there are easier and less annoying methods that do not burn my taste buds lol. I too only play with 20x or above but I have a strong background in "experimenting" lol.

Great idea and I hope you really test this out again and see if it proves out again.

Tron

Post by Tron » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:26 pm

salviaeffects wrote:I mean you should see with the "reverse tolerance" (now there are some who hate when I use that term but what can I do).
You can say sensitization instead! hehe no, I'm only half-serious -- a word is a word. As long as people understand what a term means then it's good enough for me... :D

Lemmiwinks

Post by Lemmiwinks » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:51 pm

I was intrigued after reading this thread and decided to give it a try and was pretty pleased with the results.....I've had a half bottle of tincture sitting around forever since I could never seem to get any effect from it at all, but now I see it wasn't a complete waste of money- thanks!

T3x

Post by T3x » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:44 am

Lemmiwinks wrote:I was intrigued after reading this thread and decided to give it a try and was pretty pleased with the results.....I've had a half bottle of tincture sitting around forever since I could never seem to get any effect from it at all, but now I see it wasn't a complete waste of money- thanks!
Well I am glad to see that someone else has found this method a good way. I too thought that I had wasted money on the tincture but was very pleased when I had found this method. Hopefully this will open up more research in this community and we can come up with even better ways to use this method.

jse

Post by jse » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:46 pm

if you get the effcts desired then cool but i think its a bit faffy, i will stick to quids :D

Tron

Post by Tron » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:49 pm

jse wrote:if you get the effcts desired then cool but i think its a bit faffy, i will stick to quids :D
I am inclined to agree with you, jse, although I definitely intend to try it at some point. I don't see anything dangerous about it, and as long as it seems safe I'm always up for giving a new method a try. I imagine I'll end up sticking with my good old quids and extract, though -- it just doesn't seem like the best way to do it in my opinion. Don't get me wrong though, T3x, I'm impressed with your innovation and creativity. Seriously, with all the people out there look for way to achieve their desired effects, most everything has been thought of already, so it's not an easy thing to come up with something new, and it doesn't happen often. As I said, personally, it doesn't sound like a preferrable method of ingestion to me, but if other people think it is, or if they are getting the effects they are looking for, then you've done something special. Most importantly, besides the actual effects of the method itself, who knows how many further discoveries and/or innovations could be brought forth having stemmed from your discovery. Good work, T3x! Kudos! :mrgreen:

-- Tron

T3x

Post by T3x » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:07 pm

Tron wrote:I am inclined to agree with you, jse, although I definitely intend to try it at some point. I don't see anything dangerous about it, and as long as it seems safe I'm always up for giving a new method a try. I imagine I'll end up sticking with my good old quids and extract, though -- it just doesn't seem like the best way to do it in my opinion. Don't get me wrong though, T3x, I'm impressed with your innovation and creativity. Seriously, with all the people out there look for way to achieve their desired effects, most everything has been thought of already, so it's not an easy thing to come up with something new, and it doesn't happen often. As I said, personally, it doesn't sound like a preferrable method of ingestion to me, but if other people think it is, or if they are getting the effects they are looking for, then you've done something special. Most importantly, besides the actual effects of the method itself, who knows how many further discoveries and/or innovations could be brought forth having stemmed from your discovery. Good work, T3x! Kudos! :mrgreen:

-- Tron
The method is pretty good and seems fairly safe. I was just excited that maybe some explorers could see my new way and possible find ways to use it else where like without a candle. Therefore we could have a different way of using salvia possibly if you could get the taste covered...........space cakes...but with salvia effects. Lol I am being a little humorous by that but I take this very seriously and I am here looking for new ways to enjoy these sacred plants. I love the feedback and comments keep em coming!