Is Habitual And Excessive Salvia Have Cons?

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
Jaykzo

Re: Is Habitual And Excessive Salvia Have Cons? -

Post by Jaykzo » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:53 pm

Dovember-

Its generally not a good idea to go into a place, asking for advice, and then disputing the advice your given. You need to open your ears and keep an open mind if you want to learn anything at all.

Do you think your hot wife enjoys the fact that you exessively make love to her? What if it was the other way around, and someone was exessively using you?

Excess is exactly that- more than needed. You answered the question when you asked it by using that word.

Tron

Post by Tron » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:50 pm

With all respect, Dovember, they make good points...

No one means to say (at least I don't) that you would disrespect the plant, or that you're not using it for the right reasons. I'm sure you are using it for the right reasons, and I'm sure you wouldn't intentionally disrespect the plant. But Salvia is not your hot wife, and she doesn't like to get fucked. Coming back to her too often is sure to bring unwanted consequences, in my opinion.

I think it's good you came here looking to ask about such things ahead of time - it shows you care enough not to act on impulse, and it shows you are more likely to show the right kind of respect to the Lady, but in answer to the question you asked, I do not think it would be a good idea. Salvia is too complex of a plant for me to comment on exactly what the reprucussions would be - but there would be many, I would confidently promise you this. Salvia is something you sit down and meditate on your being with, and gain spiritual awareness in the process. It does want to be an ingredient of a massive psycedelic cocktail full of mushrooms, buds, and so forth, and it will not appreciate being made to be one (I don't think).

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck with your experiences, friend, and I hope you will come back to share them. Enjoy your night...

-- Tron

redgreenvines

Post by redgreenvines » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:58 pm

I can barely figure out what this thread is all about (like what the f**k does the title mean???)

it might be about identity, and if so, yes, you can have a salvia identity and it will be excellent, and you can use it daily, but you likely won't keep it up very long.

I am the most frequent user of slavia that I know and I really only smoke it every other day on average but I have kept this frequency up for over 4 years with no detrimental effect on work family or quality of life.

salvia_explorer

Post by salvia_explorer » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:31 pm

Dovember wrote: Is usage like this hazardous in any way?
Yes, too much of anything and mixing large amounts of salvia with other substances is not good...of course!. I assume you really didn't need anyone to tell you that? But you can do it and let us know what you think. :eek: :roll:

Salvia is in no way addictive, but if you take too much you just might effectively pass out. It isn't for getting high as much as reaching a meditative state.

Welcome to the board and be safe.

Peace,
SE

sunsnail

Post by sunsnail » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:33 am

narc

jbmac

Post by jbmac » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:46 am

Yeah, anyone who talks of using salvia like weed or tobacco is either a narc, a reporter, or someone who has never tried Salvia. Salvia cannot be abused. The more you use it, the more respect you have for it, and the more you rest between uses. Nobody ever sits around smoking lady S like the evil tobacco or even the harmless illegal weed.

Enlighten me

Post by Enlighten me » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:09 am

From the looks of it, (and by the fact that his profile says hes 16) we're talking about an adventurous and partly ignorant young man. probably anxious to get his psychonaut experience in the books so to speak. I was there and I know how frustrating it can be to wait for such an intriguing lifestyle. but believe me brother patience is really vital. I lost all of my friends, family, and everything inbetween, because I thought it was my obligation to go farther than man has gone before.

Finally coming to the realization that all of my "knowledge" I had gained from my exploration had no real value to me because everything I saw mean't nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Existence is existence, there is no detour or specialness, only emptiness.

Metta,
Keith

redgreenvines

Post by redgreenvines » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:29 am

keith;
you are projecting.
and it is not nice to call other people ignorant
we are all young
even the old ones are only seven years old when you think about it.
none of our cells last more than 7 years.

Foxglove

Post by Foxglove » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:37 am

Enlighten me wrote:From the looks of it, (and by the fact that his profile says hes 16) we're talking about an adventurous and partly ignorant young man. probably anxious to get his psychonaut experience in the books so to speak.
MODS?!?!

jse

Post by jse » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:34 am

Abuse of any plant is bad and the plant will show you that after a while if your body doesent do it first