Salvia + Blue Lotus (Salvilotus extract)

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.

Salvia + Blue Lotus (Salvilotus extract) -

Postby Warr » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:10 pm

Hi,

Today I went to a local convenience store to buy some salvia. I didn't really read the label, but what I ended up buying was something called 'Salvilotus', which is apparently a mixture of blue lotus and salvia. On the package it says "40x + 20x Salvilotus extract", and is called 'Egyptian Delight'. Something that is making me a bit nervous is that there doesn't seem to be much information about his online, and also quite a few things are spelled wrong on the package (intentional?). The red 'THE STANDARDIZED' with a reversed Z is the same as other regular standardized salvia packages, but on the back it says "No Vendor Names" instead of "No Vendor Names" (the salvia site).

Any idea if this stuff is safe? I just want some reassurance so that if I smoke this I don't completely freak out. Thanks.
Last edited by zakmalados on Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warr

Re: Salvia + Blue Lotus (Salvilotus extract) -

Postby teeko » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:17 pm

convenience store?

what?

Since when does D.S. sell through convenience stores?

What?

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.
teeko

Postby teeko » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:18 pm

And you cant post vendors here!

All lies contain truth.

teeko

Postby Warr » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:29 pm

Well, I live in Canada. I saw a packet that simply said salvia divinorum, but it was like 8mg. If by 'vendor' you meant the site I posted, sorry about that. I just didn't know if maybe this was some type of common 'rip-off' or something.
Warr

Postby teeko » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:32 pm

Never heard of such a thing.
Sounds like it could be pleasant if it IS what it says it is.

All lies contain truth.

teeko

Postby gigaschatten » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:59 pm

I like Sage and I like Nymphaea, but mixing those two doesn't seem like a good idea at all. Let me tell you why.

First of all, Nymphaea takes effect for several hours but it takes some time until the effect starts. Sage on the other hand has a 5 to 10 minute peak and takes effect immediately (30 seconds). So what you will get is a Sage experience that is followed by the opiate effects of Nymphaea. Both plants have much to offer, but mixing them is nonsense because they simply miss each other. If you would want the effects to overlap, you'd have to use Nymphaea first and when it takes effect you use Sage. Besides, why mix when you can have both substances separately? In my experience, stuff is mixed when the quality is not that good.

Tell you what, get Sage and Nymphaea separately and experiment with that. That'll give you the freedom to adjust it to your likings. There is no pro in buying a blend.
gigaschatten

Postby Cerberus » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:45 pm

These are products by "ecstasy co." or some kind of company. They sell in tons of convenience stores around here. I go to them from time to time with a wikipedia write up of Salvia Divinorum, 5/6 of them don't know its a hallucinogen. Those 5/6 get rid of it from their shelves and never put it back up again. I feel I am doing a public service ;).

Just buy from places that know what Salvia is, or don't buy it at all.
Cerberus

Postby punkiekid2003 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:34 pm

That's sickening. I can see it now, seasoned tobacco smoker stops by convenience store, sees something new to smoke, pops it in his pipe on the way home, causes havoc and destruction while in alternate dimension. I hate companies without a single god damn moral.
punkiekid2003

Postby Asad » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:19 am

It really a great combination, if its 100% genuine.
According to my expperience, They are two halves of a code. Salvia takes the world apart, lotus puts it back together again. If you believe that ancient sacred plants have something to teach us about ourselves and the world, take this sacrament.

So make sure you try genuine stuff then you gona be ennjoying it.
Asad

Re: Salvia + Blue Lotus (Salvilotus extract)

Postby RobotChicken » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:44 pm

SWIM ran into the exact same problem but couldn’t find anything online so SWIM took the risk and smoked it with some *edit* and it was the most unrest trip of SWIM'S life. SWIM doesn't kmow if it was just the salvia or if the blue lotus really did anything but SWIM feel like SWIM experienced a whole different dimension to reality. It’s very hard to remember what happened but SWIM smoked a bowl of salvia 40x and blue lotus 20x with a lil *edit* and SWIM'S pretty sure it was the most intense trip of SWIM'S life. It felt like SWIM had a camera view of a concert with a ton of people/entities watching SWIM and it felt as if SWIM was being judged by everyone and SWIM was supposed to do or say something, it felt like SWIM reached a state where it feels like it’s the all mighty state of psychedelics. Like where every psychedelic might take you with the high enough dosage. SWIM also felt like anything SWIM said out loud or did physically was all in SWIM'S head. SWIM felt like someone had rolled SWIM flat on SWIM'S bed with a dough roller and SWIM could barely move SWIM'S limbs off SWIM'S bed.
Last edited by cowfodder on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rules 1 & 5 http://www.entheogen-network.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3
RobotChicken

Return to Salvia Discussion