Kratom forum?

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.

Re: Kratom forum? -

Postby kimanogold » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:53 pm

kratom is not a psychedelic.. thats like calling tea a psychedelic... you might want to see a psychologist if something like kratom, or tea ffs.. is making you disconnect from your body.

doesnt sound normal/safe to me
kimanogold

Postby lifeinallday » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:39 pm

LadySalviaLover wrote:Well, THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one who experiences this with Kratom. I actually personally believe it's an OBE, rather than a lucid dream. Could be both. How do you really prove, I don't know.
Funny thing is though, I don't experience OBE/lucid dreams through Kratom any more. I've been taking it for about 6 months now and the OBEs stopped a few months ago. I was experiencing them when I was at the 2 to 3 gram dose. Now I'm at 5 to 10 and since I increased the dosage I haven't experienced any OBEs.

And Kratom is less addictive than coffee, I can tell you that from a personal experience. It's a lot harder for me to stop drinking coffee than Kratom. I stop Kratom every few months for about 2 weeks to see if I experience any withdrawal symptoms and haven't had any at all. I'm due to stop Kratom for another two weeks any time now, so I'll let you know how it goes. Last time I stopped was 2 months ago. I HAVE been taking quiet a bit more than before so I wouldn't be surprised if I experience slight withdrawal symptoms, but kinda doubt it.

I never said I had OBE, I dont, thats a totally different ballpark, I do beleive these effects you are experiencing are not OBE, if you ever do have a OBE you will for sure know the difference. They are much more personal, emotional, and extreme and i a totally different context, this kratom just cannot deliver.
Last edited by lifeinallday on Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
lifeinallday

Postby fractal enchant » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:07 pm

it makes sense that someone could have dream/OBE type experiences with kratom, or any other thing that relax's you. I mean, people have them naturally..and when you get relaxed to a certain point, you fall asleap or become introspective and daydream..perfect state for astral projection. I do this with other herbs every night.

I used to be interested in opium just to experience the famed opium dream I had been reading about. Never did do it, but heard kratom was similar in a way. Opium isnt a psychedelic, but I guess it could haves ome oneirogenic qualities...

However, I wouldnt state that just because a plant can relax you, than it gives people OBE's. I think that part you do youreself.
fractal enchant

Postby kimanogold » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:12 pm

i'll give you that fractal, well put lol

just the op makes it seem like krat is some sort of powerful psychedelic that you can frequently trip so hard on that you lose your body.. something many dont even experience w/true hallucinogens... which is strange to me :s
kimanogold

Postby lifeinallday » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:19 am

Posted by Ladysalvialover: And yes, I am absolutely certain I've been experiencing OBEs with Kratom.

Its sounds like your saying... The kratom gave you the experience like it simply contains it. OBE's are created by you not the substance. Sorry but I think you've gotten yourself to believe what you are experiencing is a OBE, kratom may have a similar structure as a psychedelic but its not one. Maybe if it were ibogaine or dmt you were talking about, but I would still find it hard to believe because you are being so nonchalant about it, and trying to use it to get more business. If you had one you probrably wouldn't be selling it in that manner if even at all.
Last edited by lifeinallday on Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
lifeinallday

Postby Metanoian » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:22 am

lifeinallday wrote:If you had one you probrably wouldn't be selling it in that manner if even at all.

Says it better than I could :D Once you've experienced a true OBE you most definitely wouldn't be trying to sell the experience to someone in the form of Kratom.
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.
Metanoian

Postby zakmalados » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:42 pm

The only true OBE SWIM ever had was after drinking about a fifth of "swish". Miserable barrel scraping shit, anyway. Every time old SWIM drank that shit, he had a weird experience, but on one occasion he got out of bed (without his body) and toured around a bit (while interacting with strange entities, of various kinds).

OBE? Lucid Dream? NOT a lucid dream, I am sure. As for the rest? Whatever. Swish was the only "chemical" route poor old SWIM ever followed to get there. But I guess that means maybe you can accomplish this with chemicals, of one kind or another.

Zak
zakmalados

Re: Kratom forum?

Postby stella123 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:25 am

I have been using Kratom since past 3 years for chronic pain. I have also heard that it is useful for diarrhea relief, used for boosting mood, used as a sedative. I have been using to treat chronic pain and I have not experienced any severe side effects. For more information - ***Link Removed***
stella123

Previous

Return to Salvia Discussion