PSychedelic Culture Survey!

This is the place to discuss Peyote, San Pedro, Donna Anna, etc.
curiousanthro

PSychedelic Culture Survey!

Post by curiousanthro » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:00 am

Pro# 00034303
Psychedelic Culture: Purpose and Perceptions of Communal Use

Hello,
I am a student of Anthropology and Psychology from the University of South Florida and I am conducting a research study for my undergraduate honors thesis. The study concerns the various purposes for which psychedelics are used, the varied settings in which they are applied, and the different perceptions attached to the psychedelic experience. I am looking for current or former psychedelic users who have had experiences with substances including, but not limited to LSD, “magic” mushrooms/psilocybin, DMT/ayahuasca, mescaline (peyote/San Pedro) and MDMA. You are being asked to participate because you have experienced altered states of consciousness through the use of psychedelics. Participants must be aged 18 or older. If you wish to take part in the study, you will be asked to complete a ten-minute survey. No personally identifying information will be recorder and no IP addresses will be collected. You are under no obligation to take part and may withdraw at any time. You will receive no benefit from this study. This research is considered to be of minimal risk. You will have the chance to find out more about the study before coming to any decision. If you have questions regarding the research, please contact the Principal Investigator Laura Casas at lcasas1@mail.usf.edu .
If you are interested, please click on the link below:
https://usf.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/ ... ifCxDkcAwl
Attachments
USF-Logo-2-copy.jpg
USF-Logo-2-copy.jpg (345.96 KiB) Viewed 463 times