Chocolate Mescaline or was it microdot?

This is the place to discuss Peyote, San Pedro, Donna Anna, etc.
orionoxi

Chocolate Mescaline or was it microdot?

Post by orionoxi » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:25 pm

back in 1974 Swim did something called "chocolate mescaline" it was in a small pill size like microdots, but Swim was told it was mescaline. it was the first real hallucinogen Swim ever did and Swim remembers it was a fantastic trip, the effects were lots of laughing, red face, seeing lots of trails, incredibly bright colors, a warm feeling inside, hallucinations seeing silver snow flakes fall in the sky during the day! at night it appeared like there was constant lightning in the sky continually! also there were patterns like Indian geometric shapes on the walls, and it gave you the feeling you were strong and could literally jump over a house. there was also mild auditory hallucinations,like hearing voices or other weird sounds that seemed off in the distance. also the sense of feeling , smell and touch was incredibly enhanced, but constantly throughout the whole trip which lasted 8 to 10 hours you would laugh and feel incredibly happy all the time.
Swim always felt mentally cleansed inside and out after taking it. the stuff was incredible.

Swim was told this stuff was "chocolate mescaline" and it came in small microdot pills. now Swim heard from others it was likely microdot acid not mescaline, but Swim did LSD - acid before and it was not like this chocolate mescaline Swim had experienced. if it was microdot lsd could it be that the lsd undergoes some kind of change in microdot pill form when taken? meaning does it alter the
high a bit different than blotter acid lsd? any one got some ideas? and does anyone here remember the chocolate mescaline microdots from the early to mid 70s? what was this stuff?
anyone know for certain?
Last edited by orionoxi on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

BiffCo1138

Re: Chocolate Mescaline or was it microdot?

Post by BiffCo1138 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:41 am

Your experience is typical of just about any strong psychedelic experience. It really is hard to tell the individual differences in psychedelics without multiple trips done fairly close to each other. Mushrooms grown on the same cake often provide wildly different experiences that could easily convince a person that what they took one night is not what they took the next.

Also, I'm pretty sure that even really pure mescaline wouldn't quite fit into a microdot. Older cats may have to correct me if I'm wrong but, I don't think mescaline came in microdot form. Typical dose for mescaline is somewhere in the range of 200-500mg. That's without any binders to keep the little tablet together too. Pills of mescaline sure, but a microdot is usually pretty damn tiny.

It was most likely some good ole Lucy, but you'll probably never really know. Swim can relate to this problem completely. Swim was sold something he was told was mescaline at a music festival. It provided swim with some of the most candy visuals swim has ever experienced on anything still to this day. Swim believes it was much more likely to be a 2c-? than mescaline but Swim really will never have any way to find out for sure.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -Robert A. Heinlein

Eurastus

Post by Eurastus » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:29 pm

I ran into the same deal back in 1970. I was in the Army. Some other GI (Perez) had come from the States and had brought along some "Chocolate Mescaline".... asked me to try it out with him. I never was much of a doper like some of the guys; weed here and there, but nothing harsher. Perez said what he had was a "body trip." What he handed me was an irregular piece of "chocolate" which did resemble a flake off a chocolate bar, maybe the total size of an uncooked grain of white rice. I was leery of the stuff, and only took half. An hour later I took the rest of it after I realized I wasn't going to "freak out."

It was the best I have ever felt in my life. The primary effect was overwhelming euphoria, energy and warmth. No visuals or auditory effects. But, I could feel my entire body beginning to float at times. I also found that if I imagined a pain in any part of my body, I would suffer that pain (yes, I was experimenting). Thoughts would come and go... all pleasant, and my mind was racy. As the night wore on, the eastern sky began to lighten as dawn approached, and I still can't find the words to describe the joy I felt in knowing the sun was going to rise. After getting back to my hootch and lying down on my bunk, I couldn't sleep for several hours... maybe I was afraid to miss out on the feelings. The "trip" lasted 10-12 hours... all from a tiny bit of something.

I've never been able to learn what I took that night, although I've asked everyone from narcs to heavy druggies. It wasn't speed; it clearly was a hallucinogen. Mescaline? Nope... the size of the dose was too small. Low dose LSD? Very possibly... whatever it was had a powerful punch in a small volume. The drug was probably mixed in with Nestle's Qwik and water, then dried to make the small crumbly pieces. But know this now... if I had another piece of that stuff I'd gladly swallow it right now, and because of that I've often thought it well that I DIDN'T now what it was because I'd never stop until I found it again!

Eurastus

Post by Eurastus » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:30 pm

I ran into the same deal back in 1970. I was in the Army. Some other GI (Perez) had come from the States and had brought along some "Chocolate Mescaline".... asked me to try it out with him. I never was much of a doper like some of the guys; weed here and there, but nothing harsher. Perez said what he had was a "body trip." What he handed me was an irregular piece of "chocolate" which did resemble a flake off a chocolate bar, maybe the total size of an uncooked grain of white rice. I was leery of the stuff, and only took half. An hour later I took the rest of it after I realized I wasn't going to "freak out."

It was the best I have ever felt in my life. The primary effect was overwhelming euphoria, energy and warmth. No visuals or auditory effects. But, I could feel my entire body beginning to float at times. I also found that if I imagined a pain in any part of my body, I would suffer that pain (yes, I was experimenting). Thoughts would come and go... all pleasant, and my mind was racy. As the night wore on, the eastern sky began to lighten as dawn approached, and I still can't find the words to describe the joy I felt in knowing the sun was going to rise. After getting back to my hootch and lying down on my bunk, I couldn't sleep for several hours... maybe I was afraid to miss out on the feelings. The "trip" lasted 10-12 hours... all from a tiny bit of something.

I've never been able to learn what I took that night, although I've asked everyone from narcs to heavy druggies. It wasn't speed; it clearly was a hallucinogen. Mescaline? Nope... the size of the dose was too small. Low dose LSD? Very possibly... whatever it was had a powerful punch in a small volume. The drug was probably mixed in with Nestle's Qwik and water, then dried to make the small crumbly pieces. But know this now... if I had another piece of that stuff I'd gladly swallow it right now, and because of that I've often thought it well that I DIDN'T know what it was because I'd never stop until I found it again!

sputnik2

Post by sputnik2 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:05 pm

minimum dosage for 150 lbs large mammal is 250mg of mescaline if the material wasnt at least a quarter gram of material it wasnt mescaline.
FYI.
mark brady
mjbbotanicals.com
cars are real, walls are hard and you cannot fly.
send lawyers, guns and money caus the shits gonna hit the fan

orionoxi

Post by orionoxi » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:19 am

Sputnik, Swim thinks that's about right, But Swim thinks he got it nailed down as to what this stuff really was, at first Swim thought it might had been lsd microdot, but Swim knows microdot and this chocolate mescaline wasn't microdot. there was a potent mescaline analogue going around back then in 1974 called STP/ DOM or 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine and from what Swim read that drug's effects sound the closest to what Swim experienced on the chocolate mesc. and since DOM is a mescaline analogue it could easily and rightly be called "mescaline", because it's effects are very similar and even more potent than ordinary 3,4 mescaline.
Last edited by orionoxi on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

sajid

Post by sajid » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:15 am

Mescaline belongs to a family of compounds known as phenethylamines, making it quite distinct from the other major psychedelics which belong to the indole family. LSD, psilocybin, harmaline, and DMT are all indoles. Many synthetic "designer" psychedelics, such as ecstasy (MDMA) and 2C-B, are phenethylamines, and are related to the chemistry of mescaline.