Donations

This is the place to discuss the website itself.

Donations

Postby cowfodder » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:33 pm

As you may have noticed from my signature, I am accepting donations to help offset the cost associated with this site. Though it's not much, any little bit counts. What's nice about the link in my signature is that the money goes straight to my DreamHost account, so you don't have to worry that I'm blowing the money on beer and chicken wings. I'm still working out what it will be, but there will be some sort of perk available for those that donate. If you make a donation, please either shoot me a PM, or send me an email at webmaster@entheogen-network.com with your username and the email address entered when you made the donation and I will make sure to change your account status to "eNet Site Supporter". Thank you!
http://www.dreamhost.com/donate.cgi?id=15108
"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power." Benjamin Franklin
cowfodder
Site Admin

Re: Donations

Postby i-jinx » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Any hints as to how many chicken wings would be respectable? I had to quit my job a few months back but would still want to throw something into the pot. You have probably paid a lot in time and effort, shouldn't have to pay much in money too.
i-jinx

Re: Donations

Postby cowfodder » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:11 am

i-jinx wrote:Any hints as to how many chicken wings would be respectable? I had to quit my job a few months back but would still want to throw something into the pot. You have probably paid a lot in time and effort, shouldn't have to pay much in money too.

Every little bit helps and is appreciated. But Image would be awesome. :D
http://www.dreamhost.com/donate.cgi?id=15108
"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power." Benjamin Franklin
cowfodder
Site Admin

Return to The eNet Website