Datura in the Peruvian Torch

mutant

Re: Datura in the Peruvian Torch -

Post by mutant » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:59 am

Brugs aroma at night, late afternoon are surely psychoactive, they can become even annoying to be around [yellow insignis hybrid] . Friend says he actually tripped one night, while on edit, lasted some 15 mins the first time, then realised the influence worked when the wind brought brug aroma to his nose.

The experiment is repeatable, to other people too.
The only exception to this rule is Henbane beer, which from what I've read can be an enjoyable experience if done responsibly and used with extreme caution and in extreme moderation
drinking some wine and smoking a couple of henbane smokes more or less causes similar effects, and skips the moderation in drinking part...

they go well with alcohol that's for sure

Frank Blank

Post by Frank Blank » Sat May 01, 2010 11:46 am

Nice Wrigtii Captaintrips!
Flying ointment was rubbed on broomsticks so as to be in contact with the female genitalia and the absorption of the psychoactive was done in that manner, also the 'broom head' was in front not behind as usually pictured. Flying was well, 'flying'

Bringing in a blooming Datura into your bedroom at night as a way to experience her especially if you are not in bed by yourself.......
Prost!

Frank

PS the Stamonium is 4x the size pictured now, time for some transplantaion or 'weeding'

Frank Blank

Post by Frank Blank » Sun May 16, 2010 1:31 pm

Frank Blank

Post by Frank Blank » Sun May 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Heil Pandore!
Could have been the long overwintering indoors, or possibly freezing, from last December. I try to keep them out as long as possible, at the end of the season its pretty much russian roulette. The effects of bringing them inside, even in a good sunny window usually result in that mark on the columnar where one year's growth ends and the next one begins.

+x+
Frank

PS the Datura was not intentional
SP, Bella Donna, Digitalis, Aconite
Last edited by Frank Blank on Sun May 23, 2010 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Steve6111

Post by Steve6111 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:23 am

Great post- sorry I'm a newbie if this doesn't come out right- I was under the impression that Peruvian Torch can be purchased? How do you do the extraction?

cowfodder
Site Admin

Post by cowfodder » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:27 am

Steve6111 wrote:Great post- sorry I'm a newbie if this doesn't come out right- I was under the impression that Peruvian Torch can be purchased? How do you do the extraction?
Here you go!
http://www.dreamhost.com/donate.cgi?id=15108
"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power." Benjamin Franklin

Shamanism0013

Post by Shamanism0013 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:35 pm

Trichocereus and Datura are traditionally combined in a brew known as "Cimora".

EvilInyan

Re: Datura in the Peruvian Torch

Post by EvilInyan » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:43 am

Daturawrightiiloph.jpg
Daturawrightiiloph.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1407 times
Datura in the torch?