Oyster Extract NMDA

Systemized knowledge and its applications.

Oyster Extract NMDA

Postby teeko » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:54 am

Not sure where this should go, so here it is.

Anyone tried oyster extract?

It supposedly contains D-aspartic acid as well as NMDA.

Now how would consumption of a high dose oyster extract affect a human test subject? Does pure NMDA act as an antagonist? Agonist? Or neither? Or possibly both/either depending on what balance is in the body already? What about in combination with a high strength ginseng/cats claw combo?

YUM

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.
teeko

Re: Oyster Extract NMDA

Postby minderbinder » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Oyster extract sounds pretty yuck to me, but on the other hand, nothing else but fish sauce.
how is nmda soluble? do i mix it up with nmda-agents or is it a sort of amphetamine?
Bhagwan told me not to worry. If i do it'll make me sorry. Alright.
minderbinder

Postby witchammer » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:37 am

Spanning the Earth including the depths of the seven seas in a neverending quest............................for a buzz. Im so happy Teekos back
witchammer

Postby teeko » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:45 pm

I recently started loving raw oysters. You can get a local case here for $40 from the fish market, which is a lot of oysters(60 or so)! I cant kill the whole thing alone but with a little help have finished them in about half an hour. These things pack quite a 'buzz' so to speak when you eat that many. Same 'kind of' thing happens with crab for me. I can eat an truck load of crab.

The buzz people get plus the history of oysters as an aphrodisiac and medicinal is enough to experiment in the extract realm. If you have never tried oysters, get on that! Make sure they are fresh, on the half shell. No canned nastiness or fried waste. Just a little lemon juice, horseradish and either a thin slice of cherry tomato or cocktail sauce. They are not slimey like everyone says, more like a soft and tender sliver of chicken.

All lies contain truth.

teeko

Postby witchammer » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:13 pm

be a little cautious. the parasites and mycro-organisms when raw plus that they are filter feeders makes them bad for you and your liver. Good I'm moderation. I love them with some steemers and a nice Chardonnay. Have you ever had razor clams?
witchammer

Postby teeko » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Razor clams are pretty good. Not a big fan of mussels but I will eat them all.

THROW CAUTION TO THE WIND!

I doubt the extracts contain any of the flora and fauna of the oyster though, so we should be pretty safe eating heroic amounts of it. LOL :D

All lies contain truth.

teeko

Postby teeko » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Here is a 'study' done by musclewarfare

49% INCREASE IN TESTOSTERONE FROM NMDA™ IN 7 DAYS.
(PLUS, 20% HIGHER IGF-1 and 50% Increase in DHEA).

(Phase Two) Longer Term NMDA™ Pilot study shows more impressive hormone increasing effects in only 7 days in unique case study.

Introduction:

This study is being performed due to the positive results achieved with our preliminary pilot trial. Our testing corroborated with many published animal and human models that have clearly demonstrated acute and long-term increases of multiple hormones with n-methyl-d-aspartate and d-aspartate administration. This study will further explore the potential for an accumulative effect of regular dosing of NMDA™ and synergistic herbal extracts to promote heightened hormone increase. Pre v.s post training blood values will then be tested in the same manner as previous testing with the administration of NMDA™ prior to training after this initial six day NMDA™ loading period. Both (baseline) pre training and post training (control 2 hours after initial test) blood values will be obtained on day six. This study is a continuation of the first study using the same well trained athlete from Muscle Warfare Training Center.

Description:

A member from Muscle Warfare Gym (well trained athlete) volunteered to participate in a unique "in house" pilot study to help demonstrate the (long term) efficacy of NMDA. Following the first pilot trial we immediatelt incorporated a 7 day wash out period in which no NMDA or placebo was taken. The test subject then began use of NMDA supplement, 3 servings per day, 3 times daily. Each serving contained the following ingredient dosages: D-Aspartic Acid 25mg, Tongkat Ali 100:1 Extract 25mg and Mucuna Pruriens Extract (25% L-Dopa) 25mg. Supplement formula was ingested for six days prior to blood testing. On day 6, subject was tested for baseline blood values of testosterone, (somatomedin c) and DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone). To match the pre training/post training blood testing protocols of the previous pilot study. Base line blood value was taken prior to training. Immediately following this blood spot, subject received 75 mg of pure NMDA (D-Aspartic Acid). This was ingested prior to training with second blood test occurring 2 hours after dosing. (No other pre workout supplements were taken in combination with these ingredients. Test subject was informed that he was to be taking the real NMDA supplement daily. As in previous testing, the subject was screened for taking hormone increasing supplements and other criteria prior to testing

Method:

Day 6: (after 7 day washout)
Testosterone, (somatomedin c) and DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone were tested on day 7 with ZRT LABS™ blood spot tests taking place at 4:30 in the afternoon just prior to athlete training in Jiu-Jitsu (baseline). NMDA (D-AsparticAcid) was administered immediately after blood spot testing after which the test subject immediately went to the gym and trained a normal Jiu-Jitsu class, which incorporated techniques and live rolling session. A second blood spot test was taken two hours after initial dose (one hour after training/ 6:30) to check for increase of testosterone, (somatomedin c) and DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone levels. (control result)

Results:

Subjective Feedback:

Day seven: During the 6 day NMDA supplement "Loading" test period, subject reported of "feeling" dramatically increased aggression in the gym, better mood and increased sex drive, especially in the morning. After pre workout dosing on day 7, test subject reported of a very high degree of energy and aggression when training.

Blood Testing Scores:

Hormone test chart

TESTOSTERONE

Day 7: Pre vs. post training values
(+7%) INCREASE of testosterone in 2 hours with NMDA

Day 1 vc Day 7: Comparative post training values
(+49%) INCREASE of testosterone with NMDA use when comparing post workout testosterone values from Day 1 to Day 7

DHEA

(+20.5%) INCREASE of DHEA in 2 hours with NMDA

(+52%) INCREASE of DHEA with NMDA use when comparing post workout testosterone values from Day 1 to Day 7

IGF-1

(+15%) INCREASE of IGF-1 in 2 hours with NMDA

(+20%) INCREASE of IGF-1 with NMDA use when comparing baseline (day 1) vs post workout IGF-1 values from (day 7)

Discussion:

Subjective response to NMDA use was noted to be positive as the test subject reported feeling more aggressive, stronger, having more sexual and physical energy with use. Testosterone levels showed dramatic improvements with levels Increasing +49% in peak value from when comparing day one to day seven post workout values. Testosterone also showed an impressive 8% increase in just 2 hours on day 7 blood testing scores. DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) levels showed a 20% increase when comparing (day 7) pre training (baseline) with post training NMDA supplement use. DHEA also showed an impressive 52% increase when comparing Day 1 post workout values to Day 7 Post workout values. IGF-1 levels also showed an impressive 15% increase with use of NMDA pre-workout when comparing baseline vs. post workout blood analysis for Day 7. IGF-1 levels also showed an impressive 20% increase when comparing Day 1 Baseline Values with Day 7 Post workout values.

Conclusion:

Although limited in scale, this pilot study results agree with previous published studies and pilot study that show potent potential for NMDA's acute and longterm testosterone, IGF-1 and DHEA increasing effects. Longer term pilot studies involving more athletes should be employed for further details of effects of chronic supplementation on hormone levels. These results are preliminary and will require more data.

Not really the area I want to research but its a step.

All lies contain truth.

teeko

Postby teeko » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:50 am

Got some info. Pure NMDA would act as an agonist IF it could even cross the BBB without being consumed by the body. As being an endogenous neurotransmitter, if it were easily absorbed then our body would easily absorb whats already inside us. And that wouldnt be good eh. Still interesting as far as the testosterone and sex goes though. Wonder about if theres any kitchen'able conversions for nmda?

All lies contain truth.

teeko

Postby witchammer » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:37 pm

way past my intellect. umm oysters give ya boners no
witchammer

Postby minderbinder » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:00 pm

haha, couldn't have put that question better :)
Bhagwan told me not to worry. If i do it'll make me sorry. Alright.
minderbinder

Next

Return to Science and Technology