E-Cigarettes

Systemized knowledge and its applications.

Re: E-Cigarettes -

Postby teeko » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:48 pm

bombazil wrote:Possibly because the campfire hasn't tried sticking them in e-cigs yet? :)

Nope, don't think that is it. haha Those essential oils are specifically more 'available' as stated above. Vaporization trials proved not that special.

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.
teeko

Postby witchammer » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:35 pm

My friend (and I really mean that this time) says if his e-cig machine gets sully'd he can just boil the glass apparatas and this should become clean again (if that is what you meant Cowfdder)
witchammer

Postby bombazil » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:38 am

teeko wrote:Nope, don't think that is it. haha Those essential oils are specifically more 'available' as stated above. Vaporization trials proved not that special.

Ah - good to know! Thanks for the clarification! :) Shame though... What was the campfire's verdict on their effectiveness via preferred ROAs?

@witchammer, I think cowfodder is talking about tar getting into people's lungs rather than messing up e-cigarrette mechanisms...
bombazil

e cigarettes -

Postby anjana agrawal » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:52 am

Hi everyone,

Do you like the feeling of a nice, fat cock in you ass as much as I do? Then you should try prison showers! With a prison shower, the chances of getting a veiny, plump, throbbing, hard cock up you ass (no lube) increases exponentially.
__________________________________________________ _________________
Deleted for being fucking spam
Last edited by cowfodder on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
anjana agrawal

Postby jeckysmith » Wed May 18, 2011 5:00 am

E-cigarettes are chemical-free and not flammable and it does not contain any harmful substances and chemicals in tobacco smoke.
jeckysmith

Postby witchammer » Wed May 18, 2011 7:11 am

Swim just tried his friends machine and he has to say it is really satisfying and yea it is just nicotine and not the hundred or so carcinogens that you would find in a store bought Cig. I don't know why more people don't use it as my friends wife told me he doesn't cough anymore in the morning and let me tell you that guy stayes at my house sometimes and in the AM would have everyone gagging from the sounds of stuborn flem (gross) in his lungs
witchammer

Postby Alessandro » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Nice stuff.
I have tried e-cigarettes I bought some from 7-11 and I liked them pretty much, I still needed an ocasional regular cigarette. I also got one of those free trial offers but because I didn't understand the terms.
Alessandro

Re: E-Cigarettes

Postby skunkjar » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:03 pm

A long overdue updae (this is skunkjar btw) I still have and use my ecigarette. I have SP2 mods at 3.7v and I love them. I use liquidxpress normal resistance atomizers and their liquids too. Still love the same flavors Honey Flu Cured Tobacco, cool rush menthol, and cherry cola. If I run out of supplies I smoke roll your owns until I get more... I have come to dispise cigarettes tho. I hate the taste and the smell. I hate the serious negative effect it has on my health as well. I can feel the crap build up after just one regular cig. Love the ecigs if you havent tried them you should... Just dont try a cheapo gas station one and assume they are all like that. The variety of hardware and juices is unbelievable so get some good american made juice and skip right over the chinese crap.
skunkjar

Postby cowfodder » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Good to hear skunk! I'm using a 5v box mod with the 1.5 ohm dual coil (3 ohm total load) cartos, punched and fitted into a tank. Sometimes I use a 6v mechanical mod, but that really depends on the juice. A lot of flavors that are great at 5v taste like burnt hooker taint at 6v. I've ditched most of the 'bacco flavors and prefer fruity ones now. Usually Grape Koolaide, 7-up or Hypnotic mist (which is a sweet tobacco with fruit and melon flavors.) Glad to have you back with us.
http://www.dreamhost.com/donate.cgi?id=15108
"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power." Benjamin Franklin
cowfodder
Site Admin

Postby quantumbrujo » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:21 pm

i Just reently made my own e-cig using a cell phone battery and a micro switch. used the old dead battery from a real e-cig just for the thread to screw in the cartridge with the element and juice.also works as a vaporizer for spice. you an hit it without worrying about dropping it and starting a fire should you all of a sudden stop recognizing your own hands and dropping what you're holding .
I used to have a signature but now I don't for the moment
quantumbrujo

PreviousNext

Return to Science and Technology