3D Psychedelic Oil Painting Prints

Share your photographs and visionary art here.

3D Psychedelic Oil Painting Prints

Postby adventureking » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:19 pm

Hey folks. New member from the old world here and loving the wealth of knowledge and insights available. I'm a working pan-media artist currently focusing on making psychedelic oil paintings that are 3D with special glasses. I recently produced a series of six paintings that were printed on 4X6 postcard stock to be packaged with glasses. I was hoping it might be kosher to offer this package to the community here, not for sale, but in trade. I've been a mycophile for most of my life, but have not been able to pursue microscopy for some time. I want to change this with your help. I am interested in spore samples of pretty much everything. Very interested in edibles like reishi and maitake, as well as toxic specimens of both lethal and non-lethal varieties. I am attempting to build a comprehensive spore bank for my own personal study. Enough about what I want. Here's what I have to offer. Package includes 3 double sided cards featuring six paintings and a pair of special 3D glasses. Here are three of those paintings in an unedited format (these are lower quality images than i eventually used)

All the best to you all. =)
adventureking

Re: 3D Psychedelic Oil Painting Prints

Postby teeko » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Very cool, but we dont allow trades here.

Check out the botanicalswap(I am not sure if its back up yet, but will be soon). Many of the same folks from here are there and I am sure you will find some prints there.

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.
teeko

Postby adventureking » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:50 pm

I used to be part of the old botanicalswap project back in the day, but stopped participating due to general inactivity in the group. sorry to overstep my bounds. if anyone wants art, please contact me and I'll get something to you with no trading involved, if that's ok.
adventureking

Postby teeko » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Of course. Very cool. I say join the swap again, its almost spring and thats when theres the most action. :) Thanks!

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.
teeko

Postby adventureking » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:32 pm

registration is currently disabled. =(
adventureking

Postby JasonHerbalExt » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:46 am

OMG...Cannot understand this.
Hi, I am fond of doing researches on *link removed pending review* and related drugs. I am happy to discuss with you from scientific groups and would like to share my topics and views on medical herbs.
JasonHerbalExt

Return to Entheogen Images and Visionary Art