Art Loving Mushroom Lovers:

Share your photographs and visionary art here.

Art Loving Mushroom Lovers:

Postby Slava » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Go to http://www.cafepress.com and Search for "Amanita muscaria". Go to the second page of products and scroll to the fourth and fifth rows down and check out my artwork, "American Fly".

Also, Search for my "Circular Mushroom Love".

Please tell me what you think.

I look foreward to viewing your comments.

Thanks,

Slava
Slava

Re: Art Loving Mushroom Lovers:

Postby Slava » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:16 am

Hello? 100 views and no replies? I'd rather someone opin that my drawings suck than not say anything. Any comments anyone?

Slava
Slava

Postby aurora_borealis » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:32 pm

I just checked out your "Circular Mushroom Love" design and I really enjoy the style you used. 'Not sure how I'd describe it but it works.

As for the other one, I couldn't find it. I wanted to tell you that when I searched "Amanita Muscaria", none of your designs showed, unless I missed them. I'm guessing others have had trouble seeing your designs as well, which might be why no one has responded yet.
aurora_borealis

Postby Slava » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:38 pm

Now when I go to CafePress and type in the search Amanita muscaria the first page that comes up has my "American Fly" art designs. They are the variations of the Red and White Amanita muscaria as the American Flag with magic blue help from some Psilocybes. Hope you guys can find them and comment to me.

Slava
Slava

Postby JasonHerbalExt » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm

"Circular Mushroom Love" is very cute.
Hi, I am fond of doing researches on *link removed pending review* and related drugs. I am happy to discuss with you from scientific groups and would like to share my topics and views on medical herbs.
JasonHerbalExt

Return to Entheogen Images and Visionary Art