Salvia Wheel

Share your photographs and visionary art here.

Re: Salvia Wheel -

Postby hekura » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:47 pm

allright. getting down to what you really want. that will be the next one.
hekura

Postby hekura » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:30 pm

I thought about it all day. I'm trying to work it out in my head how to fit the people into being the wheel and do it in some sort of salvia-esque way. I thought about making one figure replicated in a sort of frame by frame position. Remember how I said before that attempts to sketch it like that seemed to look like Rodin's "Gates Of Hell" too much? I wonder if I photographed someone in a curved position with some slight variations and then tried to sketch that as the wheel, or even, just used the photographs. Feel free, Burningmouth, to try something like that yourself. Your little collages are fascinating, you know. But, tell me some more of your ideas and I'll keep responding to them. Of course, this goes for everyone.

Plus, I talked to swim and he's thinking of brushing up on his meditations. He thinks his perspective has been permanently influenced by salvia and its mythic images. Maybe it has opened up his mind in a very beneficial way. The oddity of his visions have caused him to think outside the box and have opened up many more avenues of truth in understanding reality and so many more subjects. I hope others have experienced the same. I think it brought a lot of wisdom to him, myself.
hekura

Postby burningmouth » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:05 pm

If you really want to sketch something powerful, then read funkmastershroom's trip report about the clones. The link is in my "is there a dark secret" thread. When Swim sees the peoploids, they look like they were created by computer-aided design software. The peoploids have basic structure. They look cartoonish. Ask Swiy to smoke some and just draw what he sees.
burningmouth

Postby hekura » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:22 pm

I worked on this one some more. Check it out:
Attachments
att4472-DSC00931.jpg
att4472-DSC00931.jpg (137.12 KiB) Viewed 2342 times
att4473-DSC00932.jpg
att4473-DSC00932.jpg (146.39 KiB) Viewed 2342 times
hekura

Postby SalvinorinAlpha » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:56 am

Very nice. You've got talent Hekura. :)
SalvinorinAlpha

Re: Salvia Wheel

Postby AkashicRecord » Wed May 14, 2014 12:26 pm

This is an old thread, but one that I remembered from the old forum... I'm using a few images from this wheel on a webpage or two of mine. :)

I feel that it is important.
My brain is my computer, and DMT is my Internet.

"I am the Lord of the Double Wand of Power; the wand of the Force of Coph Nia—but my left hand is empty, for I have crushed an Universe; & nought remains."
AkashicRecord

Previous

Return to Entheogen Images and Visionary Art