Ancient Knowledge: A Secret Synergy- Tryptamines and WPG

Here is the place to discuss philosophy, religion, and spirituality.

Re: Ancient Knowledge: A Secret Synergy- Tryptamines and WPG -

Postby teeko » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:35 am

I was bringing up awareness to the White Powder Gold(Ormus/Ormes) not the religious context of the post. haha

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.
teeko

Postby oahspe » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:14 pm

teeko wrote:Bump.

So is this WPG(White Powder Gold) aka Ormes aka Ormus the evil work of dread-pirate lizard illuminati from nibiru or is it worth looking into?

ORME = Orbitally Rearranged Mono-atomic Elements

Here are some threads here on edot about it:

http://www.entheogen.com/forum/searc...earchid=582251

Some cheer; Some chant; Some chide. Interesting stuff.

I have been wanting to make/buy one of these magnetic (orme)water traps for a while ---> Image

I dunno about white gold, maybe it acts kind of like colloidal silver in the body; but I have seen first-hand the effects of orgonite, when placed near cell-phone towers the chemtrails dissolve. It also helps combat EMF pollution and can be worn as a pendant. The basic principle is fiber-glass resin (organic) w/ metal shavings (inorganic) and quartz crystals to transmute electro-magnetic pollution. The metal shavings in the resin-matrix both attract and repel ions at the same time creating a resonating fields, the pizeo-electric energy from the pressurized crystal ensures that only positive, bio-compatible energy is emitted from the device. 8-)

oahspe

Postby teeko » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:47 am

Yup. Got tons of that stuff around the house, along the grid running into our community, etc. Did some 'gifting' on ley lines last year as well. :) As well as a almost finished CB, that I have been holding off on as weather went nuts during construction - for months, only in this valley. Record highs and lows, in the paper, etc. Coincidence? Very likely. But interesting either way.

All lies contain truth.

teeko

Postby Moloch » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:53 am

I always thought the 'manna' mentioned in the bible were [psychedelic] mushrooms.

...At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God. EXO 16:13 And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host. EXO 16:14 And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground. EXO 16:15 And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat.

It mentions dew being around, and mushrooms love humidity. Mushrooms are flesh colored. They sprout very quickly, overnight. They are "a small round thing" like a tiny loaf of bread.

And, if you eat a psychedelic mushroom, it produces an altered mental state where, "ye shall know that I am the LORD your God."

It's all right there in black and white.
Moloch

Postby teeko » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:50 pm

I agree about manna being fungus.

But...

I would really like to hear more about ormes/WPG and tryptamine potentiation. And WPG in general from those with experience.

LOL :D

All lies contain truth.

teeko

Re: Ancient Knowledge: A Secret Synergy- Tryptamines and WPG

Postby VickyGarrett » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:44 am

I've been recently reading about Monoatomic Gold or ormus gold elixir. Does anybody reading this take it? Assuming this is the case, what are your encounters with it? Is it worth the money? Is there anyplace on the net that offers real information on its gathered DNA altering long-term effects?
VickyGarrett

Previous

Return to Philosophy and Spirituality