Dream interpretations

Here is the place to discuss philosophy, religion, and spirituality.
uandb

Dream interpretations

Post by uandb » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Been having a lot of dreams about a starry night sky. I always feel happy to be there looking at it. sometimes my son is with me, sometimes not. Sometimes I may see a shooting star, sometimes not. any ideas?

aurora_borealis

Re: Dream interpretations

Post by aurora_borealis » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:50 pm

I'll take a shot at it, though it helps for you to interpret it based more on a personal level (your relationship with your son and such).

You're probably contemplating upon having a change in life, or, there may be a period of growth/change coming your way. The stars may represent any hopes, ideals, etc. The sky itself is something greater than yourself...so vast, and is unattainable. The sky may also be significant of your potential in achieving these ideals, hopes, etc. A night sky is dark, thus indicating perhaps a dark or rough time before this change can occur (perhaps, in order to fulfill your ideals, hopes, etc.). The shooting star may also be an indicator of change, advancement, or an opportunity to make a wish come true in life. Your son may be a representative of a part of yourself. That you'll have to determine for yourself.