Awakening - 2012 - A Message of Hope

Here is the place to discuss philosophy, religion, and spirituality.
Niedkern Knight

Re: Awakening - 2012 - A Message of Hope

Post by Niedkern Knight » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:26 pm

oh i see, i misunderstood your statement.
I have hewn many briars in my garden, but many are still close.
The noxious weeds quiver in the fiber of their being as I draw near
I am a root striker, and I am HERE!

Sphere

Post by Sphere » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:26 am

It seems to me feeling is the power within us and intelligence the modulation of that power. Regarding the heart, whether it is necessary to be a whole being; for ages people have believed the heart is where love and or feeling come from but people who have had their hearts removed and replaced with mechanical hearts still feel on an emotional level, I've never seen anything to show otherwise. In the bigger picture, I think we are spiritual beings having a human experience anyway, so at our base, we don't need a physical body to be what we really are, it's just a glove allowing us to interact with other gloves in a material world which according to Max Planck "originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.”

Here's another entertaining youtube video I think is worth a watch:

Sacred knowledge of vibration and the power of human emotions - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0gBoV0ygJc - What I like about it is a statement that there are renegades of light who come to the earth to shake things up, to shake up our dogmas so we can be free of them. Start listening a few seconds before minute 37 to hear that part which is best at minute 39 and forward.

Niedkern Knight

Post by Niedkern Knight » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:28 am

Well the ancients said that magic is intellect + will. I interpret this as knowing the nature, the true nature, of an object and then using that knowledge, willing it to change. The idea that this is a virtual reality basically being imagined by god in such a way that the imagined being can think for themselves seems very plausible to me. The more quantum physics uncovers the more this seems to be the case as well. I feel that when a unified theory of everything is finally figured out it is going to have to be a spiritual theory. This may be the reason why science is having such a hard time figuring it out as they don't really enjoy using that word as a whole.
I have hewn many briars in my garden, but many are still close.
The noxious weeds quiver in the fiber of their being as I draw near
I am a root striker, and I am HERE!

Sphere

Post by Sphere » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Awesome, I think you are right. Quantum physics has some great stuff in it, every time I wrap my mind into the double slit experiment, especially the delayed version of that experiment, I am always filled with wonder, how incredible, if most of the world knew about these things I think we would have a very different world view and perhaps things would change for the better.

skunkjar

Post by skunkjar » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:00 pm

Hey guys. I have had a true spiritual awakening lately, and if anyone is interested in the progression of my journey, or would like to critique or join my journey please feel free! I have begun studying the Emerald Tablets of Thoth and other sacred texts and things are DEFINITELY being set in to motion. I don't feel like the same person as I did a month ago. The best part is this change is DEFINITELY for the better! I hope to see all of you there, If you want to use your real name that is fine, if you want to use a pseudonym that is OK too.

Loce and Light!
Eric

Please join my journey and contribute your thoughts to my blog!
http://universal-transformation.blogspot.com/