Awakening - 2012 - A Message of Hope

Here is the place to discuss philosophy, religion, and spirituality.
Sphere

Awakening - 2012 - A Message of Hope

Post by Sphere » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:05 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H7rk1rfp7c

Message of Hope is a very inspirational video about the awakening of a new type of consciousness worldwide.

Another unrelated video worth a watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IVqMXPFYwI

This MelodySheep youtube remake of a Charlie Chaplin speech during WWII is interesting and applies to any age, it seems:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPr7933- ... e=g-high-u

The above is a modified version of the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK2WJd5bXFg
Last edited by Sphere on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Metanoian

Re: Awakening - 2012 - A Message of Hope

Post by Metanoian » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:19 am

Thanks, I find a lot of your links interesting ;) I've bookmarked them and will watch when I'm not so exhausted.
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

Sphere

Post by Sphere » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:29 am

Welcome, right now I am spending a lot of my free time searching through youtube, when I find something interesting to me I want to share :)

Here's another one:

NDEs and Remote Viewing - Coast to Coast AM - Dr. Melvin Morse - 06-15-11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUnOZX-B9FE

Sphere

Post by Sphere » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Rainn gets deep with Deepak (and then sits on him) - Metaphysical Milkshake

One more,: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xJQMBb4Y4Y

jbmac

Post by jbmac » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:21 am

Sphere wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H7rk1rfp7c

Message of Hope is a very inspirational video about the awakening of a new type of consciousness worldwide.

Another unrelated video worth a watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IVqMXPFYwI

I really liked it until they said the heart was so important to things. True without it we die, but there have been many artificial hearts put in people that still had working brains after their natural heart was taken out.

Sphere

Post by Sphere » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:36 am

Yes, you are right. There is so much BS out there when it comes to spiritual things I take most of it with a grain of salt when it comes to such statements. In quantum there is no time, if you once had something you should have access to it at any time, through that timeless connection. Still, I also gather an amount of comfort from spiritual philosophy too, to understand some of it, at least, to think I do. The one thing I believe without a doubt is that we all share the same consciousness, at least, at its base and that love is the answer; the thing to give to one another and through that is the only thing we can really keep, fear the thing to let go of, because when holding onto fear I haven't been able to love and have a good life. We all have our problems, that's been the one for me to learn, that and not to let one wrong answer mixed in with the good to unqualify the rest, as hard as that is to do because I want to believe but at the same time don't want to be wrong. Not wanting to be wrong is a fear thing, I think.

I guess the thing to do is take what is valuable and leave the seeming garbage behind, or to perhaps understand it better later. I used to think I had to find one person to be my teacher, one solid spiritual person who really had the answers, I've never found that person, the best I can do is learn from everyone, what ever they have to offer, it is a huge resource.

Forgive my ramble, I write for myself as much as anything else, helps me clarify.

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Sphere wrote:I guess the thing to do is take what is valuable and leave the seeming garbage behind, or to perhaps understand it better later. I used to think I had to find one person to be my teacher, one solid spiritual person who really had the answers, I've never found that person, the best I can do is learn from everyone, what ever they have to offer, it is a huge resource.
This is the same way I've come to think. When I was younger I thought I would go off to some distant place and find a shaman or holy man or some such person and he would have all the answers for me. Someone who could tell me how it is, explain everything. But eventually I've come to realize, I'm the only person who can do that. I have to find the answers myself, I can't have them spoon fed to me like a child. Sift through the refuse and bring the gold nuggets back. It can be tiring, even depressing and painful, but it's part of being alive, part of seeking to understand our place in this world as spiritual beings.
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

Niedkern Knight

Post by Niedkern Knight » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:09 pm

This is the same way I've come to think. When I was younger I thought I would go off to some distant place and find a shaman or holy man or some such person and he would have all the answers for me. Someone who could tell me how it is, explain everything. But eventually I've come to realize, I'm the only person who can do that. I have to find the answers myself, I can't have them spoon fed to me like a child. Sift through the refuse and bring the gold nuggets back.
I think that is the way it used to be. The internet the greatest library ever created by the human race has changed the model for learning. The teacher in all of us with unlimited access to data from all over the world can learn at a pace that supercharges anything seen before in history, that we know of. We will live by the internet or die by the sword. We still use that teacher student model though it is broken and lies in near ruin to teach our children. It is only a matter of time though before people start to use the internet as the source for teaching themselves and the outdated school system will finally be left to crumble away. ;)
To quote Bob Dylan "The times they are a changing." You can feel it in the air. See it in the people you meet. Sense it in your being. Whatever it is its coming it may come slow it may come fast, but it is coming.
I have hewn many briars in my garden, but many are still close.
The noxious weeds quiver in the fiber of their being as I draw near
I am a root striker, and I am HERE!

Niedkern Knight

Post by Niedkern Knight » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:37 pm

I really liked it until they said the heart was so important to things. True without it we die, but there have been many artificial hearts put in people that still had working brains after their natural heart was taken out.
They might have overstepped by stating that it is the heart itself it could be a subtle body thing. It could also be a meshing of the two, the body is highly adaptable and might be able to adapt to a new way of emanating subtle energies. The thing I find about spirituality though as many of these things that science will never be able to identify exist, but are only perceivable when the mind is totally quiet.
I have hewn many briars in my garden, but many are still close.
The noxious weeds quiver in the fiber of their being as I draw near
I am a root striker, and I am HERE!

jbmac

Post by jbmac » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Thanks, what I said before on "this" forum a long time ago, all body parts "think" at some level and no doubt the heart has something going - but without the brain, the heart turns into meat.