UFO or Fallen Angel?

Here is the place to discuss philosophy, religion, and spirituality.
oahspe

UFO or Fallen Angel? -

Post by oahspe » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:57 am

Saw probably the weirdest thing I never imagined I would witness in my life the other night (8-31-11 @ approx. 11PM EST). Whilst standing outside my basement door talking and looking up at the night sky with two friends, discussing the ultra-terrestrial/etheric organizm theory of UFOs with my one friend who had just arrived and the other who had been outside moments earlier smoking a cigarette and reported seeing a "large ball of light that hovered and then disappeared". I joked how that now makes for two really incredible sounding UFO sightings right outside my house that I have missed by just moments (the other was sighted by my g/f while I was inside peeing, she said it was like a miniature sun hovering in the night sky).

So since it was a beautiful night we were observing the stars and planets and eerily silent planes (which in and of themselves could be considered U.F.O.s -- I also see lots of military craft flying around which I have been documenting in the past months, black helicopters, chinooks, jets and more.. Even saw a B2 Stealth nuclear bomber flying around above my neighboorhood once but that was a while ago) we were also observing a strange pulsating light that seemed to be blinking like a plane yet hovering and not moving; it seemed incredibly bright and yet fairly far off in the distance. The object continued to hover and other lights even flew by it which seemed more like planes, this thing just kept hovering and pulsating.

To give you a quick visual idea of the scene my basement door is opposite a large field so we had a fairly expansive view of the night sky, though what I am about to describe occurred in the upper left hand side of my visual field as I was facing the door/house and my two friends who were seated facing outwards toward the field and night sky (to think I could have easily missed this if I had been looking the other way for just a SECOND is amazing to me).

OK, so while considering this pulasting light in the distance we got to talking about various theories for the UFO extraterrestrial phenomenon and I put forth the idea that maybe some of the UFOs are "beings of light" rather than some kind of physical craft with secret/alien technologies on them; though it makes sense that this could account for some UFO sightings many do not seem to behave in a manner that would be rational patterns for aircraft to travel in yet give spectators the eerie feeling that it is somehow aware of being perceived by them.

Just as that discussion was happening I saw a giant (from a visual perspective I am going to say about half the size of an full moon -- during its apogee phase, meaning when it appears smaller) perfectly spherical orb of eerie whitish/blue light FALL from the sky to earth. I have seen many shooting stars (space debris and meteorites entering the atmosphere) and they ALL have tails; also I have looked up footage filmed on the same night by NASA of an actual "shooting star" which occurred somewhere in GA and it had the appearance of a missile with a clearly defined trail of smoke/vapor behind it as it fell. The object I witnessed had no trail whatsoever and was simply huge (also witnessed & confirmed by my one friend who was seated facing me to my right hand side and thus positioned in such a way as to just barely see the object as it fell due to the side of my house being in the way of his visual field; the third person present also reported seeing a greenish glow as the turned to see what had caused me to jump up and exclaim "holy fucking shit" or something to that effect).

As I said it was a perfectly spherical, falling orb of white FLASHING light, though the manner in which it "flashed" was quite unlike anything I can comprehend as being related to combustion of space debris or metorites.

So what the flying (in this case falling) fuck did we witness? I may never know, but that one second long experience has changed my life in some profound and subtle way. It was a brutal lesson imo in experiencing the UNKNOWN in a flash of a moment which leaves you shaken to your core, something I think we are all searching for be it thru entheogenic experiences or looking for oddly behaving lights in the sky. Yet when it actually occurs it usually leaves us simply wondering, not really gaining any knowledge but gaining the experience of wonderment at the truly unknown which surrounds us every second of our lives, yet which few truly take the time to seek out and stare down.

please feel free to discuss, or share similar experiences..
Last edited by oahspe on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flapjack

Re: UFO or Fallen Angel? -

Post by Flapjack » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:14 am

I do a good bit of sky watching and I've seen the same things. I've seen these weird silent airplanes. Ones that are even flying low, low enough that they should make noise, but don't. And I did also see what looked like a plane hovering afar in the air for like 10 minutes straight.

I see this one craft almost everday and it stops, turns around and moves faster and slower, but I think it's a helicopter because I see this move between the mountains like everyday.

I also saw a few days ago what looked to me like some sort of fire work. Like a shooting star, except closer to Earth. It looked like someone set off some kind of giant bottle rocket, but it should of made a noise if they did. It could of been a metiorite, but idk.

However, I can't say for sure any one of those things were UFOs.

All of them seemed very physical though. I would of previously assumed UFO's were like spiritual orbs, but now I get the incredible and kind of scarey impression that they may be machines and not entities. Real, big and destructable machines. Kind of a colder version, but equally as fantastic.

I think they use time travel to effectively move through outerspace.

there's something out there, you can see countless youtube videos and footage from NASA to see that they're here.

If Aliens are Angels, would they too be Demons?
Last edited by Flapjack on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Khvedalia

Post by Khvedalia » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:36 am

I have been thinking about ufos a lot, lately, and feel I cannot figure out why. My belief about these things is that alien lifeforms and their craft are not spiritual messages from the other side or dream land, though they can be that, sometimes, like anything else, but they are physical and real and have developed technologies that allow them to create wormholes through space, and time, as well. Since there are studies to that affect going on, on the earth, and members of humankind are claiming to know how to create and control wormholes, it is easy enough to relate to more than one other advanced species coming across that aspect of manafestation.
Possibly, we visit some of their own worlds, by similar accidents.

Moonbreeze

Post by Moonbreeze » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:25 pm

are they ET?
are they Denizens of Faerie?
Are they plasma which affects consciousness?
Are they man-made black ops?

Are they a combination of these?

One thing i know is that A mindset seems dedicated to destroy the Web of Life, and I feel that there are others who are deeply concerned by this and are intervening (Robert Hastings, etc)

This connects with magic mushrooms. I have a great book titled Sacred Mushroom of Visions: Teonanácatl: A Sourcebook on the Psilocybin Mushroom
Where people report communicating with the mushrooms spirits who tell them they are wanting us to reconnect with the sacred web of life, and so on.
So I see this connection when we start contemplating the deeper dimensions. A way to help people out of limited mindsets and see a larger more expansive relational understanding of reality.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:49 pm

I've been taking the annunaki/illuminati reptilian overlord theory a little more seriously lately.

Sphinx

Post by Sphinx » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:49 pm

I think we have visitors! They are keeping there distance for now it seems, but who knows for how long. Maybe that's why there is so many other military craft present in there regions of flight?

If they are hunters I think they would have had as for dinner by now, I think they are guardians, we are on the brink.

Consciousness has made it to self actualization/illumination on this planet, they know and want that to be protected. Its worthy and at great risk of being destroyed! We are nothing, but consciousness/creativity is golden, we need to see this!

Just my humble view. Then again life is far stranger than a few lights in the sky I think. We have been given the greatest gift as I see it, but there are times when I have been suicidal, as a race are we?

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:52 am

longing for death is like being in love

Sphinx

Post by Sphinx » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:59 pm

That idea could go many ways. I once longed to be loved, but what is love? I long to simply be now and that seems to solve all my problems. Let the seconds take care of themselves. Simple being is hard enough to the point that even that can be a big struggle at times, but it has its rewards. Suicide is such a wast...when all one need do is live, but life can beat us down.

If you think about it life is perfected in its imperfect way, at least for the very troubled there is an escape hatch, or so it seems?

God help us.
Last edited by Sphinx on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.