Jesus

Here is the place to discuss philosophy, religion, and spirituality.
Flapjack

Re: Jesus -

Post by Flapjack » Sun May 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Honestly I thought Flapjack was a fairy tale character like Rumpelstiltskin when I made this account... it was just the first thing that popped into my head.

Where is the evidence though for this conspiracy. It's called a conspiracy because there is little to no evidence for it.

demetriusmartin

Post by demetriusmartin » Sun May 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Flapjack wrote:Honestly I thought Flapjack was a fairy tale character like Rumpelstiltskin when I made this account... it was just the first thing that popped into my head.

Where is the evidence though for this conspiracy. It's called a conspiracy because there is little to no evidence for it.

Flapjack, sorry to have to contradict myself, but is that actually how you define the word conspiracy? I have to inform you that is not the definition of conspiracy.

A conspiracy is when two or more people conspire together to accomplish something.

demetriusmartin

Post by demetriusmartin » Sun May 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Dear, Moloch, I'd like to extend a public apology for my rude and insensitive behavior. I am aware of the fact that I need to be more tolerant of other people's views especially understanding, that currently, my views are in the minority.

First, I apologize for just acting a retard fool, the fact that I was intoxicated is no excuse, and secondly for not being more respectful of your perceptions as a human being. I was in the wrong for verbally attacking you, because I wanted you to be able to see my point of view. That is the problem I have is that I feel strongly about my ideas, and wish more people shared them with me. It is wrong for me to become upset just because certain aspects of your perceptions are not in alignment with mine. This is something I have already been working on, but I'm not gonna give up.

In fact we share a lot of ideas as well.

demetriusmartin

Post by demetriusmartin » Sun May 08, 2011 9:01 pm

and if you think that ten ton blocks can be moved with sound why couldn't sound part the red sea?

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Sun May 08, 2011 10:10 pm

Man, is it really necessary to post that many times? I believe teeko already warned you about that.
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

demetriusmartin

Post by demetriusmartin » Sun May 08, 2011 10:25 pm

It isn't necessary for me to post at all.

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Mon May 09, 2011 10:41 am

Then why bother? :roll:
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

smolenski

Post by smolenski » Mon May 09, 2011 11:32 am

demetriusmartin wrote:and if you think that ten ton blocks can be moved with sound why couldn't sound part the red sea?
I agree that these blocks could have been moved with sonic waves, as the waves can move waves of water also...

smolenski

Post by smolenski » Mon May 09, 2011 11:37 am

Dioxippus wrote:I was a bit curious myself, so I looked it up :)

There is also a similar food called "Jonny Cakes", which are made with cornmeal instead of flour.

Now I'm hungry. :lol:
good research Dioxippus... its amazing that we live in such a big (info) world today . eveything is waiting to be know to be read to be shared.. maybe some day we can send flapjacks and other things down the line or air .. to be shared and eaten

smolenski

Post by smolenski » Mon May 09, 2011 11:40 am

demetriusmartin wrote:Flapjack, sorry to have to contradict myself, but is that actually how you define the word conspiracy? I have to inform you that is not the definition of conspiracy.

A conspiracy is when two or more people conspire together to accomplish something.
could this work ? we could conspire to cook flapjacks.

no pun intended flapjack..