Jesus

Here is the place to discuss philosophy, religion, and spirituality.
Flapjack

Re: Jesus -

Post by Flapjack » Sat May 07, 2011 4:33 pm

ef people man

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Sat May 07, 2011 6:12 pm

I feel you Flappy. I'll be all interested in something and want to share it, and no one wants to listen. They're too caught up in their own lives and interests. That's why a place like this is so important for me. It's a place to come and share with like-minded people who are generally much more open-minded than the people I know locally. This is a congregation of brilliant, creative minds and those who seek not just answers, but questions upon questions.

Love you guys. <3
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Sat May 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Yes... people get jelous too sometimes. I don't do it for them, if for anyone I'll do it for GOD

smolenski

Post by smolenski » Sat May 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Flapjack wrote:Yes... people get jelous too sometimes. I don't do it for them, if for anyone I'll do it for GOD

Wel before you do that.. do check this out .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtiMw0-akAM. you might like it, its real country from your country .........

and if that dont cook your flap jack try this ... http://www.realitysandwich.com/sacred_mushroom_cross

tell me . and i really mean this . i hear a flap jack is food? is this true? sorry if its a strange thing to ask... but a friend of mine from america says he eats them form time to time ? i think he was kidden..

smolenski

Post by smolenski » Sat May 07, 2011 9:32 pm

demetriusmartin wrote:The way I can tell that you suck cock of deceit Moloch is the way you talk about science. Mainstream science and academia are both jokes. science is all the time proving how fucking retarded it is. science is for the corporations it is for the brainwashed and people who can't actually make a scientific observation and acknowledgement on it's own. Moloch you are the idiot for talking about science like it is some big devlish hot dog you suck on all god damned day.

For instance "science" recently discovered that animals have feelings and precognitive abilities. Are you among this "school" 'moloch.
your very rude... you wil be cooked on the next trip

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Sat May 07, 2011 11:11 pm

smolenski wrote:tell me . and i really mean this . i hear a flap jack is food? is this true? sorry if its a strange thing to ask... but a friend of mine from america says he eats them form time to time ? i think he was kidden..
Yes, it's a pancake. Image
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

Sphinx

Post by Sphinx » Sat May 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Flapjack wrote:Yes... people get jelous too sometimes. I don't do it for them, if for anyone I'll do it for GOD
You see, thats the thing! Do it for God, and it all goes in the right direction. Please don't do it ...just...for you. Even if we do it for God, its for us in the end, but we did it for God. LOL.

Its confusing, I know, God knows, and so do you, so do it for God.

Do it for love!

Sphinx

Post by Sphinx » Sat May 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Dioxippus wrote:I feel you Flappy. I'll be all interested in something and want to share it, and no one wants to listen. They're too caught up in their own lives and interests. That's why a place like this is so important for me. It's a place to come and share with like-minded people who are generally much more open-minded than the people I know locally. This is a congregation of brilliant, creative minds and those who seek not just answers, but questions upon questions.

Love you guys. <3
OK, thats why I just can't stop this little edot habit.

Love you too.....

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Sun May 08, 2011 12:29 am

Well I do it for the bitches too

Excuse me, the ladies.

and maybe Jesus is a mushroom. Maybe he's a cactus. Or a toad. Maybe an inslavement program installed in our brain by the White Light construct to further enslave us after death so that we reincarnate obliviously so they can harvest our souls and continue their immortal orgies cumming hard and fast with each thrust again and again till their appetites are insatiable and their boners never cease!!!
Last edited by Flapjack on Sun May 08, 2011 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

graham08

Post by graham08 » Sun May 08, 2011 1:29 am

Nice links Smolenski (=#574).
That first one, the Utube video " Jesus Was a Mushroom" was a minor trip! In the comment section, this one:
During my mushroom peak of 4 grams, I became Jesus and everything was so clear, I understood it all. I wondered if anybody else felt what i felt and if Jesus really could be or not. I went on youtube during my peak and watched this for the first time. I couldnt believe it, i was in TEARS because everything was just so...profiund, true, revealing, understanding..etc. Whenever I listen to this It reminds me of that trip. It was perfect, and changed my life completely. I quit cigs and oxycontin.
– Mavericks411991
…is in the same vein of what happened to me (see #542). But I wasn't doing shrooms…

In the comment section of your 2nd link, to "Reality Sandwich" there is a telling comment :
I don't think I understand what do magic mushrooms have to do with Jesus, these plants contain hallucinogenic substances and people regularly use them to get high, I doubt they think about Jesus when they try the drug, maybe when they decide to get drug rehab treatment they remember about God. – "davve"
How dummb is that?