We Must Destroy The Machines!!!

Here is the place to discuss philosophy, religion, and spirituality.
Flapjack

We Must Destroy The Machines!!! -

Post by Flapjack » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:29 pm

WE MUST DESTROY THE MACHINES!!!

Without the machines we will lose our currency and use for money. Mostly because the government will fall and lose all their power. There will be no more laws, no more rules, and your only protection will be provided by your friends and family. We will trade our individual goods and services for other individual goods and services. The people are now in power and govern themselvs. Living natural and free as we were ment to be. You will awake from your house you had built yourself and walk outside. The entire town is outside. Theres people BBQin, people playing music, conversing, useing ethneobotanicals, and etc. We will practice the traditions of our ancestors. We will have become more united. We no longer think as much and use only our minds. We will develope enhanced instincts and live life free from our selfs. When the spirit joins with earth again, we will never be lonely. We must Destroy The Machines!!!

What about safety?

It's hard these days with all the niceties we've become accustomed to, to think of life as being more pleasant without the machines, but it would be more what it should be. People arent retards. They would not go crazy. We'd have to work together to survive. With no electricity what would there be to steel or hurt anyone over anymore? People in large cities will undoubtedly suffer, but in smaller towns much would not change. People are just scared of one another thinking we'd all huddle up in small groups and kill everyone else which is nonsense. The laws dont make our moral standards, that is our own perceptions. Everyone would feel powerless in that situation and we would join together. We would become like family and we would provide portection for each other. We will develop trust and understanding. Besides theres nothing to do locked away in your house anymore.

To live without machines would take us back to a pre-industrialization type lifestyle, which we need to adopt unless population is reduced to a much smaller fraction of what it is. Our present lifestyle at our population levels will bring about an end to life as we have known it on this planet in a quicker time than we would like to think. Imagine living in harmony with the Earth and the other living things; being directly responsible for your survival instead of working for some assholes that make you piss in a cup so you can earn your money.

But what about modern Medicine and Science?

Manny pharmaceutical drugs are mimics of natural herbs, but pharmaceutical companies cannot patent herbs. So they make their own version of it in the lab, along with chemical extracts needed to make it more like the herb they are stealing from so they can make lots of money, ironically making it more like the potential poison that creates the side effects you hear about in the ads and in the small print in magazines. The very popular anti-depressant Valium was mimicked from Valerian; an all natural herb! It is very easy to self medicate if only people could find the time to research various medicinal herbs that were used by our ancestors. The medicine industry is more than likely simply about getting money.

The basic laws of physics were thought up by philosophers with no real use of machines long ago. The progress we are makeing in science is futile becuase we will never truely understand the universe in this technological manner. Everything we find out only brings more possibilities. These things bring no conclusion, only infinite potentiality, and nothing but confusion

While science and math wizards are trying to design the new cell phone they are also crafting the future of advance technological warfare. There is not a SINGLE positive to the increasing development in technology. We Must Destroy The Machines!!!

Do you want to become a Cyborg???

If machines do not kill us all in the near future then technology will develope greatly. The machines will become so intelligent, so advanced and so abundant in our daily lives that we ourselvs will not beable to keep up. We will then start advancing ourselvs. We will bind our brains with complex machinery to become smarter, faster, and stronger. We will become one with the machines as Cyborgs. Our only meaning in life as Cyborgs will be to further and further advance ourselvs into the empty abyss intill were all just one big fuckin disk drive! We might as well rip out our souls and shit on them. Meaning will be lost. Love will be gone. Our warm flesh replaced by cold steel. All these machines are just making us more dependent on them. Making us week and further seperating ourselvs from our source and eachother. Do you wish logic over feeling? It is only a matter of time before the Human Being is also artificial.

Still not Convinced???

The Picture is bigger than you think. Machines sepperate us from eachother and ourselfs. They make us week and lonely. They keep us inside, they distract us, and they can absorb all our focus and energy without giving anything in return. They not only polute the environment, but they polute the human soul. They keep us categorized and classified. They help us loose ourselvs. They keep us distant and irrelavent. Nothing is more unnatural. They encourage the opposite of intuition and instinct making us dig deeper into the part of the mind that is only filled with potentiality and no one simple conclusion. This way of thinking brings only confusion. They make us dwell on trivial matters of materialistic non sense that will in no way shape or form mold a human being, make him happy, or provide any sort of wisdom what so ever. They are pulling us further and further from nature, our natural selvs, and cageing us in a box.

All in all machines make us dumb, week, ignorent, depressed, and clutter our lives with bullshit. I am not 100% sure if I am right, but when you think of The Golden Age. The age where peace and freedom is restored on Earth for all mankind. Are there spaceships and fucking sky scrapers involved? I do not think so. Destroy the Machines!!!

But How ??? This is not possible, is it???

The society I wish to create will inevitably be forced upon us in the future, but in a much more violent manner. It will take more than just one person to change our fate. It will take more than a group of people. It will require an entire army! And I ask of you to just spread your knewly found knowledge about the machines. Let other people see how they have enslaved us. If you yourself have not seen than you have not even given it any thought. It is time we start thinking with the soul, not against it, and not to question it. It is the dark side of the complex mind we have come to acquire. This Golden Age is not impossible, it is inevitable. See that fighting is good. We must all learn to fight. Fight against those who oppose us and fight for ourself. This my friends is a war for humanity! A war for our spirits! A war for freedom! The ones who have built an empire with the machines will not see it our way. It is easy to believe and when we have all seen the light we will be forced to fight. This must be done in global syncrasy and will be the greatest revolution in mankind. Spread my knowledge and the time will come. Destroy the Machines!

Wait...isnt it human nature to advance technology?

That is not entirely true. I dont think you should include the entire human race in that. There are still alot of primitive tribes that exist throughout the world with absolutely no machines or technology. This technological era we live in is fairly new and became very quickly. Its been maybe 200-300 years out of thousands. We have only been developing tools before then which I have no problem with. Im not sure how all this came to be so fast. Somehow we have turned on the wrong path. Im not so sure if it is human nature or just a few bad apples that spoiled the bunch. I dont think we know our true nature. Perhaps there was once a day where some city like Atlantis did exist where people dwelled in spiritual issues rather than technological advancements. Who knows what is truely possible when an entire civilization studies in the advancement of only body, mind and self.

Final Word:

We become weaker when we keep giving away our power to technology, in other words, to external objects. We then become dependent on these objects and soon get to the point where we can’t do anything for ourselves. We also become habituated to obeying outside authority. Instead of doing this, the guiding principle of the new consciousness is to operate from our own authority. This means following the Spirit without hesitation.

Believe that our next leap in consciousness will be the mastery of divine expression. We will know that we have everything we need inside of us.

Love and peace is easy to find, all you have to do is shut off your mind and let your senses guide you. This is the missing piece in all our lives. The unity of man and his environment. We have potential to become much greater than we are. Not in physical power, but in unity.

Watch this Short Film!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGxBizeiL3s

jbmac

Re: We Must Destroy The Machines!!! -

Post by jbmac » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:37 am

I beg to differ - I worship Nature, Science, and Technology.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:39 am

Technology is the opposite of nature. They do not mix well.

FritzDaKat

Post by FritzDaKat » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:24 am

People will just resort to using seashells and beads for currency again.

And I dont think that it's so much that nature and machine cant coexist in harmony so much as I'd blame the guiding hand of Man as having misdirected what could have led to many wonderful things, like Aeroponics for example. Sterling engines using any old form of heat to power it, etc.

P.S. machines have been around for far longer than the industrial revolution, so perhaps the true culprit behind alot of the negatives you associate with them are in fact more based on Corporate greed and the gluttony of the Blind??

bransondude

Post by bransondude » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:56 am

Maybe there just needs to be a better relationship between us, nature, and machines

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:36 am

if there was a way to mix nature with machinery in a balance and harmony than I would be all for that, but I dont even think it is possible.

Even if we found a clean energy sourse than you still have over population and the annihilation of huge forests for cities. Some people talk of how people are a virus or cancer to the earth, but it isnt the people it is just the machines.

I am pretty sure it would be impossible for groups of people not to eventualy form governments and expand their empires. Its just a cycle of destruction and rebirth. Probably in more or less a short period of time all the machines will be destroyed by themselvs, more than half of the human population dead, and we will start from scratch all over again. Maybe thats what happened to Atlantis?:roll:

kedabra

Post by kedabra » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:16 am

nature is technology. biology is a machine already. and rest assured, we are already actively destroying it, and our selves, in a stroppy dysfunctional attempt to mimick the true apocalypse needed to fold the universe into higher configurations

and what about bicycles? hmm? try and smash my bike up and see what you get coming to you. or my analogue synthesizers. you will know pain. and, unfortunately for you the dentist uses machines to fix teeth. maybe you could replace them with lumps of wood.
Last edited by kedabra on Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jupe

Post by Jupe » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:57 am

wooden teeth...:roll: we could spray copper on em to keep rot away..original green teeth.:roll:

I think the clever monkey brain, in the long run, may not be a good evolutionary adaptation....we are quite new, on the timeline, and havn't been much able to control ourselves from behaving like other ravaging overconsuming species(like pond algae)...once populations get outa wack, nature often steps up...."nature bats last".....:mrgreen:

kedabra

Post by kedabra » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:38 pm

Living natural and free as we were ment to be. You will awake from your house you had built yourself and walk outside. The entire town is outside. Theres people BBQin, people playing music,
you cannot build a house without technology. how will you manufacture charcoal for your BBQ, and what are you going to make the BBQ out of? where does the food come from, what do you plough the field with, how do you harvest the grain? transport the food? steel needs to be forged .vehicles need to be manufactured, whether beast drawn or motorised. bricks need to be fired. musical instruments are a very refined technology which makes use of metallurgy, woodworking, knowledge of harmonics and acoustics.
With no electricity what would there be to steel or hurt anyone over anymore?
the usual? women, potatoes, pigs etc.
about 1 in 14 neolithic skulls have evidence of a fracture caused by a blunt instrument, usually an antler or a club. murder was a common cause of death in those times.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...18-skulls.html
Machines sepperate us from eachother and ourselfs. They make us week and lonely. They keep us inside, they distract us, and they can absorb all our focus and energy without giving anything in return. They not only polute the environment, but they polute the human soul.
Wrong. its people that do all that. as Goldie-Looking-Chains said so eloquently

"guns don't kill people, rappers do"
Technology is the opposite of nature. They do not mix well.
No. Nature does not have an opposite, it contains all polarities within itself.
Last edited by kedabra on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jackdaw

Post by jackdaw » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:15 pm

Humanity, without technology, would very quickly be extinct!

It starts with the tech to start a fire. Try living in the temporate to higher latitudes without fire!

And yes, unfortunately we're in the process of destroying nature.

If we were a wiser species, we might actually survive ourselves.
Last edited by jackdaw on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.