* An Organized Entheogen Religion *

Here is the place to discuss philosophy, religion, and spirituality.
Moonbreeze

Re: * An Organized Entheogen Religion * -

Post by Moonbreeze » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:46 am

All we have to know and feel if we are one, threee, ten or one hundred etc is this:

"The only ethical decision is to take responsibility for our own existence and that of our children. Make it now" Bill Mollison

It is BOTH, understanding the Intelligence of Nature, and learning how to work with it, and not against it. And understanding that the entheogens are food for exploring these insights in different ways and integrating the ecstatic isnights into our general wisdom.

The power-weilders middle name is manipulation and don't want us having any form of 'trigger' that may resolve us out of the 'civilized' stupour. They-0-in their high eschelons--very much know about the entheogens and use them, but in a way that is divisive and controlling.

This is clear in mythological history, where we go from mythology which encourages free use of entheogens, in a sacred way, and then comes the patriarchy that tries to subvert such myths, and stamps down on the Indigenous peoples who use the entheogens in the sacred way.

PointMan

Post by PointMan » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:23 pm

RunyanWilde wrote:OK, PointMan, now I get what you're driving at, and unfortunately I know that every precious entheogen has a dark side. What has always been, for me, a faithful and wise Teacher was used by Manson to brainwash his disciples into a murderous fervor and by the CIA to condition soldiers and sex slaves. Smokes regarded as holy in the right contexts cause addictions, disease, death, crime, etc., used recreationally or intentionally by evildoers. I also know that almost every religion has betrayed the faith of its adherents.

For the vast majority of people who want only comfort and sense of belonging, this is fine. But those of us who must find the end of the rainbow, we have to penetrate past all these obstacles and find the secrets within religion somehow, using the original sense of the word: "re-connecting." I really believe that all these religions started out from individual mystical visions and experiences, and then fell into the hands of priests who, at first, hoarded the visions for themselves, and ultimately forgot about the divine relationship and just used the original miracles to control their flock. But I really believe that it is possible to recreate the original experience for ourselves.

Do you agree?

- Runyan Wilde
I’m trying to get people to realize that there is a entheogen (muscimol) being used real time in peoples every day life to control them and their society.

RevLGK

Post by RevLGK » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:05 pm

LOOKING FOR A DISORGANIZED RELIGION?
===============================
To those who like "disorganized" religion I say: Check out "Progressive Christianity"
http://progressivechristianity.ca/cc...tpage&Itemid=1
BTW, I attend such a religion, every Sunday www.pathwayschurch.ca

GNOSTICS, AGNOSTICS, ATHEISTS, EVEN BELIEVERS, WELCOME!
==============================================
I am sure there must be other virtual versions such as this below.
Without financial costs, we welcome people to join our MEMBER FORUM.
http://www.pathwayschurch.ca/forum/f...play.php?fid=2

zubsza

Post by zubsza » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:06 pm

The links don't seem to work, Rev...

RevLGK

Post by RevLGK » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:22 am

Try this, and see if it works. You may have to join to take part in the forum. But it is free.

http://www.pathwayschurch.ca

http://progressivechristianity.ca

BTW, I do not believe in a person-like, objective devil--nor, for that matter, an objective god. But if there was such a devil, I suspect that the first thing he would do, in his attempt to corrupt any religion, would be to convince its followers that they have found the truth. Then he would encourage them to systematize it, organize it and set up fixed rules, regulations and dogmas.
Last edited by RevLGK on Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correcting links.

Ghostchild

Post by Ghostchild » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:58 am

When the spirit lifts you up in a dance
That pleaseth the Almighty Lord
Last edited by Ghostchild on Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

mannaseeyah

Post by mannaseeyah » Tue May 31, 2011 5:28 am

My suggestions are as follows:

"Multidisciplinary Research Cooperative for the Study of Advanced Religious Priestcrafts" or MRC-SARP

and "Advanced Alchemical Priestcraft Investigation Cooperative" or 2-APIC

I propose inviting not just NAC and UDV but also more mainstream religious groups from all religions that might take an interest in the utilization of sacraments. It would be wonderful to see scientists from multiple disciplines and from the different religious groups working towards the development of some acceptable standard practices and honored safety procedures that can be consensually agreed upon by all to achieve standards for religious exception.

It seems at this time that the understanding of concsiousness is more important than ever and the tools for understanding how it operates are in so few hands... So far two sacraments have been confirmed by the supreme court to have legitimate religious use and also happen to be in Schedule I: Ayahuasca [DMT] and Peyote [Mescaline]. It also just so happens that these are the two main families of compounds which are entheogens.

The only logical thing to do from here would be to organize a religious consortium to investigate the religious applications of sacraments. It seems to me to be of primary interest to the pursuit of expanding religious objectives. If enough influential religious groups came together, religious sacraments would be universally accepted.

smolenski

Post by smolenski » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:37 am

mannaseeyah wrote:My suggestions are as follows:

"Multidisciplinary Research Cooperative for the Study of Advanced Religious Priestcrafts" or MRC-SARP

and "Advanced Alchemical Priestcraft Investigation Cooperative" or 2-APIC

I propose inviting not just NAC and UDV but also more mainstream religious groups from all religions that might take an interest in the utilization of sacraments. It would be wonderful to see scientists from multiple disciplines and from the different religious groups working towards the development of some acceptable standard practices and honored safety procedures that can be consensually agreed upon by all to achieve standards for religious exception.

It seems at this time that the understanding of concsiousness is more important than ever and the tools for understanding how it operates are in so few hands... So far two sacraments have been confirmed by the supreme court to have legitimate religious use and also happen to be in Schedule I: Ayahuasca [DMT] and Peyote [Mescaline]. It also just so happens that these are the two main families of compounds which are entheogens.

The only logical thing to do from here would be to organize a religious consortium to investigate the religious applications of sacraments. It seems to me to be of primary interest to the pursuit of expanding religious objectives. If enough influential religious groups came together, religious sacraments would be universally accepted.
you might like this , god in a pill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT-M5...eature=related

somae

Post by somae » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:54 pm

mannaseeyah wrote:
I propose inviting not just NAC and UDV but also more mainstream religious groups from all religions that might take an interest in the utilization of sacraments.
The legal situation in the U.S. seems to be that you have to establish that the "centralness" of the practice to the existence of your religion outweighs the government's interest in prohibiting it.

So far, the only churches that have been allowed an exemption were those who believe that their sacrament is a Deity. The exemption given to the NAC stated that they believe that Peyote is a Deity and therefore, prohibition would destroy the religion. The UDV doesn't seem to have this belief, and the US Supreme Court didn't rule that they are allowed to have Ayahuasca. They sent the case back to the state for the lower court to determine the centralness of Ayahuasca to their religion.

There was a recent case in the US district court in Oregon for "Santo Daime" which gave an exemption for Ayahuasca. The decision states: "Followers of the Santo Daime religion believe that Daime tea is the blood of Christ... They also believe that Daime tea itself is a holy being of great power."

An older case in the US district court of NY for the "Native American Church of NY" (which had other races besides American Indian) ruled that Peyote is available for people who believe that Peyote is a Deity.

All the cases in the US in which churches tried to claim that Entheogens were a sacrament, without believing that They are Deities, or God, have failed. The courts said that the religion could exist without the Entheogen.

teeko

Post by teeko » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:51 pm

If everything is God then prohibition of anything is prohibiting God. That sounds like a bad way to go about things. hahaha :D
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.