back after 5 month internet break

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.
quantumbrujo

back after 5 month internet break

Post by quantumbrujo » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:39 am

Hello friends,I'm back.back in july I cancelled my internet because I was not getting any of my off line things done.I had to build myself a garage, but with the web I was too easily distracted and next thing I know it"s 6 in the morning and I"m still on-line.sleep deprived and always tired,i needed to get backinto a normal beat.well my garage is all built up and I'm working on a new chopper.this one is gonna be a three wheeler, but two wheels in the front kind of like a t-rex but with a 1340 harley engine.well in any case it's good to be back.
I used to have a signature but now I don't for the moment

jbmac

Re: back after 5 month internet break

Post by jbmac » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:15 pm

Welcome back - I seem to remember you had posted fantastic words in the past.

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:05 pm

allright now we need Teeko! welcome back

BiffCo1138

Post by BiffCo1138 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:02 pm

I ended up moving to the rocky mountains after losing my place in the midwest. I've been held up in a cabin with no tv, no internet, and one radio station for the last 3 or 4 months. I've gotten a tremendous amount of reading andresearch done in my solitude tho.

I will hopefully be releasing a journal of Kratom and Blue lily usage, in the next few months. I am on year two of daily Kratom use with no prior opiate history. I will be documenting the anecdotal health information, as well as a cold turkey attempt to quit, in order to study any withdrawls that might occur. I'm still not convinced that the withdrawls are similar to opiate cessation at all.

THANK GOD FOR THE PSYCHEDELIC SALON!!!! Those podcasts have been an absolute God-send. If you don't know what I'm talking about and your reading these forums, then you're already behind. Check out the PSYCHEDELIC SALON!
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -Robert A. Heinlein

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Two years of daily Kratom use? I'm sure there will be at least some withdrawal to deal with.

I agree, Psychedelic Salon is the shit.

Welcome back QB!
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

Cultosaurus

Post by Cultosaurus » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:15 pm

Welcome back Bro . .. .

quantumbrujo

Post by quantumbrujo » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:04 pm

Nice to see that most of you guys are still here.So what happened to Teeko?He's been away for a while too? Maybe he needed a break like me. well hope to see him back too.Not only did I take an internet break but a break from everything else.But I'm really starting to miss the elves and the insectoid humanoids and reptilians that inhabit hyperspace.But before blasting off into hyperspace I think I'l need a psilly defrag to put things back into perspective LOL.would this be better before or after my surgery? I have a fucking hernia the size of a big grapefruit on my abdomen and I'm supposed to be getting operated sometime in February.I've had this hernia since about 1994-1995 and have been putting it off for a little too long now. it's starting to really get bigger and causing me much pain and discomfort.but it's also scaring the crap outta me.been operated twice for diverticulitis and I'm already missing one and a half feet of colon. I really wouldn't want to end up having to wear a colostomy bag.imagine you have a colostomy bag and pick up a girl? I think she would be turned off the minute you take your shirt off.

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:45 pm

Yeah, we miss Teeko too. Not sure why, but he's been gone for a bit too. But he's done that in the past as well, and returned. So I'm sure he'll reappear at some point ;)

I would definitely get that hernia taken care of! If you trip while in that condition, I'm sure the mushroom will just show you the importance of getting it taken care of. I can't imagine having a hernia for almost twenty years and being able to function! You're one tough SOB man. Maybe too tough for your own good ;)

Just bite the bullet and go get it taken care of. I'm sure you'll feel tons better. My mother had a bout of diverticulitis and almost had to get a colostomy bag. Luckily she avoided it, and recovered pretty quickly. You never know, the body can heal itself pretty miraculously sometimes. But it sounds like you definitely need to face these issues for your own health and well being.

My thoughts will be with you man. Much love <3
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

quantumbrujo

Post by quantumbrujo » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:23 am

thanks D-pus.So yeah, I had never heard of this psychedelic salon so i just went to have a quick check it out and i like it.Now I gotta get myself a laptop so i can listen to stuff other than music when I'm in my new garage working on my bikes.So did y'all hear the news?the world didn't end on 12/21/2012.ha ha what a joke.the world already began to end long time ago and in due time it will, but not any time soon.and for those who think the mayans predicted that it would be the end of the world on said date is because all the fucking media hype about it.they never said it would end,maybe they stopped thier calendar on this date cause they ran out of ink and paper/chisels and stone?here's a thought, for people that are dying or terminally ill thier world is ending and for others like newborns and rehabilitated junkies and reformed criminals etc.., thier world is beginning.as far as my world goes it started 49 years ago and unless i get hit by a bus tomorrow it will end hopefully in another 30 years or so.man i really need to have a meeting with the hyperspace beings.have a wonderfull day guys.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:42 pm

Good to see you back sir and good luck with that colon.

I read that no one is really quite sure when the calender ends. It makes sense that it wouldn't end though, but cycle like a normal calender does. My dormant DNA however has activated and my brain's become fully enlightened and is now functioning at full capacity. Funny thing is, it's running at such a fast rate that it gets so hot inside my head that I'm losing brain cells at an incredible rate causing myself brain damage so it's like a win-lose situation.