Proud to introduce my son!

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.

Re: Proud to introduce my son!

Postby Cultosaurus » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Cochise .. . you are one lucky man, medically and to have such a son . .. mine are too young yet, but I can only hope that they'll be there for their dad like cataclysmatic was there for you.
Cultosaurus

Postby Flapjack » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:54 am

Thanks cochise, but 40 miles in the rain? I don't know about that jk. Good to see you back sir. I hope we can spread as much love as you've given us.
Flapjack

Postby cochisewolf » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:57 am

Thanks you guys, sorry for the slow response but now you asked for it. You force me to play my 'Love You Guys' video (again). Not sure how it will come out on this PB Beta but here goes:

http://s606.beta.photobucket.com/user/cochisewolf/media/HelloEdot_pc-mp4wwwsavevidcom_zps925fe741.mp4.html

I've always been fortunate with the quality of the people in my life although some friends and relatives have been kind of disappointing of late.

The rest of my life sorta can be described by the following scientific truism lol:

Picture a big cannon ball
Shot high enough and fast enough
Goes clear round this whole wide world
To hit me in the head

My head’s too soft to slow it down
It knocks me clear in to the ground
Where I get right back up in time to see
It coming back around again
Knocking me to the ground again
Again and again and again

I indulged myself in the various religions and philosophies but cheerfulness kept breaking through
- Leonard Cohen

I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no class ...
- Unknown Poet
cochisewolf

Postby Flapjack » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:34 pm

You're a beatiful man Cochisewolf, and I love you. Do you mind if I share that video? It's legendary.
Flapjack

Postby cochisewolf » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Thanks my friend. Absolutely, you can share it with anyone with my blessings!
I indulged myself in the various religions and philosophies but cheerfulness kept breaking through
- Leonard Cohen

- Unknown Poet
cochisewolf

Postby cochisewolf » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:55 am

Thanks Dioxippus

It's slow process but I'm getting there. Much more of this kind a shit though and I risk losing my sense of humor ...
- Leonard Cohen

- Unknown Poet
cochisewolf

Postby cochisewolf » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:00 am

Hey Cultosaurus,
I have no doubt your sons will make you very proud. That's what sons do, well, I didn't but you know what I mean heh heh ..
- Leonard Cohen

- Unknown Poet
cochisewolf

Postby Flapjack » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:29 am

My grandma is like ninety and suffered from a few strokes just last year and she's still going. She's not in a hospital or retirement home either. She's still able to get around and see friends, but it is a little harder for her. She's ninety years old though so it's pretty incredible she has made such a turn around, learned how to speak again and everything. I never would have guessed it. She's an inspiration.
Flapjack

Postby Metanoian » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:37 pm

cochisewolf wrote:Thanks Dioxippus

It's slow process but I'm getting there. Much more of this kind a shit though and I risk losing my sense of humor ...

Don't ever lose that! :)

I still have some quotes written down from your old posts on the old EDOT. Here's one of my favorites and when I quote it, I always give you credit as the author ;)

cochisewolf wrote:Personally I like the Apache approach (remember them, the ones the christians damn near wiped off the face of the earth, kidnapped their children to make them 'good', and nearly decimated with disease?). Spiritual matters are a private thing, and mine are none of your business. Yours is yours and is none of my business. See the beauty in that? I think of it as a thousand people watching a beautiful sunset on the beach. Everyone's agreed it's a beautiful thing. Where the problem comes in is when I decide you don't quite see the beauty the way you should. I feel you're concentrating on the reds whereas it's clear to me the purples are much more spectacular. So I get a few friends who agree with me so we can laugh at you and maybe even push you around a little bit so you can see things the 'right' way. You run off and get some friends and you start pushing back and soon, in between the rocks and sticks flying through the air, we're saying things like, 'no kid of mine is going to grow up thinking orange is a beautiful color' and, 'these godless green doting sons of bitches are going to fry'. And soon, the sun goes down, but the wars flail on...

Much love <3
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.
Metanoian

Postby quantumbrujo » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:28 am

hey just back from a long break and just saw this thread.welcome man
I used to have a signature but now I don't for the moment
quantumbrujo

PreviousNext

Return to The eNet Social Forum