Toilet Paper Versus Water

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.
jbmac

Re: Toilet Paper Versus Water -

Post by jbmac » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:17 am

Water pick hand held shower massage, yes one can run a finger to feel for dingleberries, but the water dumps them real quick. I once experimented on a super high protien diet, no fiber, got really rotten hemmoroids, stuck out more than an inch. Read that fiber helped and wow it did, now nothing protrudes as "making" is just letting it go rather than pushing it out. You can learn a lot from Mr. hanky. and Towlie too. Ah the things you can discuss on edot.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:52 am

jbmac wrote:Water pick hand held shower massage, yes one can run a finger to feel for dingleberries, but the water dumps them real quick. I once experimented on a super high protien diet, no fiber, got really rotten hemmoroids, stuck out more than an inch. Read that fiber helped and wow it did, now nothing protrudes as "making" is just letting it go rather than pushing it out. You can learn a lot from Mr. hanky. and Towlie too. Ah the things you can discuss on edot.
Your diets never cease to amaze me sir. How's that ol' filtration system going?

jbmac

Post by jbmac » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:43 am

Yep, still drink pure water and still alive, anyway a high-fiber diet and clean water are good things for you, i guarantee

SleepyTime

Post by SleepyTime » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:45 am

Bad analogy but...

When one steps on random animal feces (mainly cats:evil: ) you don't get some paper to wipe it off. You hose it down with water. Best thing about the human anus is that it's not like the material from shoes. A few gushes of water and you're cleaner than a whistle down there.

the toilet paper industry is a multimillion one. Fuck them and their followers!

quantumbrujo

Post by quantumbrujo » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Flapjack wrote:mmmmmmm... how much pressure do you exert on the anus? Do you rub the hand upward or downward? Say, hypothetically; you had to try it on someone else's asshole, how would you go about doing something like that?
Seriously Flappy!What part of "wipe your butt hole with the wet wash cloth as if it was toilet paper" did you not understand?
upward stroke, downward stroke, who gives a fuck do whatever floats your boat
I used to have a signature but now I don't for the moment

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Okay still confused though...

So lets say, hypothetically; two guys were to share the same bathroom and one just happened to have a broken hand in a cast. After laying down some brown ice cream, how would you assist you're friend concerning his asshole? And what steps would you take? Hypthetically speaking.

quantumbrujo

Post by quantumbrujo » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:43 pm

Flapjack wrote:Okay still confused though...

So lets say, hypothetically; two guys were to share the same bathroom and one just happened to have a broken hand in a cast. After laying down some brown ice cream, how would you assist you're friend concerning his asshole? And what steps would you take? Hypthetically speaking.
I woud tell my friend that it isn't my problem, and to get his girlfriend or his mother to do the deed.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:58 pm

what if he had not a girlfriend, his mother practically disowned him and he was like boarderline a flaming homosexual?

rendi

Post by rendi » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:56 pm

I lived in a rustic cabin with what was basically a pit toilet going to a removable container. Toilet paper was a no-no because it was mixed with mulch and stuff until it broke down into mulch itself. Water was used for clean up. It wasn't so bad.

quantumbrujo

Post by quantumbrujo » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Flapjack wrote:what if he had not a girlfriend, his mother practically disowned him and he was like boarderline a flaming homosexual?

well then his gay friend can take care of him. i ain't wiping nobody's butt hole xept my own.
Last edited by quantumbrujo on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.