Toilet Paper Versus Water

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.
SleepyTime

Toilet Paper Versus Water -

Post by SleepyTime » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:28 pm

I prefer water. With the right amount of squatting not even a cup of water is required to clean the anus. Where as paper is a never ending story. I see it as quite pompous now. What would our ancestors think of the use of toilet paper?

Your preference?

SalvinorinAlpha

Re: Toilet Paper Versus Water -

Post by SalvinorinAlpha » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:14 pm

I wish I could get a bidet. I also look at the amount of money I'm flushing down the toilet every time I take a dump. Seems extravagant. But I just don't feel like getting poo in my sink, or sticking my hand in the toilet water, that seems worse than the money I spend each week on toilet paper :)

jbmac

Post by jbmac » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:43 pm

More than you ever wanted to know about SWIM. He eats LOTs of fiber, perhaps 80-100 grams a day and does not eat red meat. He goes once a day in the AM and it flys out like cops on a drug raid. Go right to the shower and have one of those shower massages on a cord thing and cleans that first. slight brown water, but no solid waste. Does a good job, oh the secret is out.

SleepyTime

Post by SleepyTime » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:55 pm

Awesome JB. I need to uptake my fiber.

SalvinorinAlpha wrote:I wish I could get a bidet. I also look at the amount of money I'm flushing down the toilet every time I take a dump. Seems extravagant. But I just don't feel like getting poo in my sink, or sticking my hand in the toilet water, that seems worse than the money I spend each week on toilet paper :)
There are different methods to approach it. There Jb's way, or getting a cup or used honey or ketchup bottle filled with water. Squirting that at the top of the crack and using 1 or 2 fingers to swipe as the water rinses it off. Of course make sure your fingers are clean first and after use.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:04 pm

I like to wet the toilet paper so it disintegrates in my ass crack you guys are weird lol :D

quantumbrujo

Post by quantumbrujo » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:57 pm

what works for me is to use a bit of toilet paper at first to get the big stuff then a wet wash cloth that you wipe, rinse, wipe,rinse a few times till it comes out without any extra color.sometimes when I'm out of toilet paper i go straight to the wash cloth, but the first pass and rinse is a little gross but what the fuck eh ?it's a shitty job but it's got to be done if you wanna stay clean and comfy.
I used to have a signature but now I don't for the moment

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:38 am

keep going...

exactly how do you apply the wash cloth?

oahspe

Post by oahspe » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:31 pm

never a dull moment here @ edot ;)
Last edited by oahspe on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

quantumbrujo

Post by quantumbrujo » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Flapjack wrote:keep going...

exactly how do you apply the wash cloth?

simple, just wipe your butt hole with the wet wash cloth as if it was toilet paper.then rinse it until it's original color is restored and wipe again and rinse again as many times as needed.
I used to have a signature but now I don't for the moment

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:54 pm

mmmmmmm... how much pressure do you exert on the anus? Do you rub the hand upward or downward? Say, hypothetically; you had to try it on someone else's asshole, how would you go about doing something like that?