Why Flapjack has no girlfriend

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.
witchammer

Re: Why Flapjack has no girlfriend -

Post by witchammer » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:46 pm

Nice new clothes is something men don't notice but women see before anything

Solomon

Post by Solomon » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:40 pm

witchammer wrote:Nice new clothes is something men don't notice but women see before anything
Woman may notice new clothes, but if you look repulsive no amount of clothes will help, i bought quite a few new clothes including a seriously cool lambretta casual suit jacket for £130, looks great...looks like shit on me though. Im forever buying face washes, shaving stuff, hair stuff, clothes..even a fucking face tanner thing, im such a woman...but none of it helps. I must look like a vain bastard spending hours in front of a mirror only to give up and not go out because i look like crap. Wash face, shave, do hair...think my hair looks 'ok'...my skin always looks like shit though..pace about for 5 mins, look in the mirror again and everything is just fucked, i haven't done anything but walk about but it's not the same as i left it....rinse and repeat the above for hours at a time. Different mirrors make me look shit or shitter, lighting is the worst as well, i may look 'ok' in one bathroom mirror, in another i look like crap, and don't even mention daylight! Fuck, my skin and hair go from shitty to unbelievably shitty, that's why i prefer night. Bollocks to it all...and sorry for the rant! the clothes post just reminded me of how much £££ i spend to achieve nothing but getting more depressed. :lol:

But yes flapjack, getting geared up may help. And i was being honest about that zoosk earlier btw, you can look for girls in your local area. I have heard a lot of people have met through zoosk, might be strange at first but if you really want a relationship you should explore all options.
Last edited by Solomon on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

teeko

Post by teeko » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:54 pm

I just use water most of the time. Its the best solvent! Fuck all those products and there chemicals which cause who knows what kind of effects!
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

Maslow

Post by Maslow » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

when I went from mid level management to being an administrator of a hospital...wearing suits..having an upper level job...everything changed with the ladies...Everything...the hottest ones were suddenly available.

the only other time I saw such an effect was when I was in a band....the chicks were there after the show. Different level of chicks..but hot all the same

Solomon

Post by Solomon » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:07 am

Maslow wrote:when I went from mid level management to being an administrator of a hospital...wearing suits..having an upper level job...everything changed with the ladies...Everything...the hottest ones were suddenly available.

the only other time I saw such an effect was when I was in a band....the chicks were there after the show. Different level of chicks..but hot all the same
So what you are basically saying is most woman are shallow whores??? :|

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:43 am

teeko wrote:I am ENFP - Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving
Same thing I have tested as my whole life - except for a while when I was testing as INFP(Introverted), but that was a very weird time of my life.
I always test as INTJ. Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging. I've been introverted all of my life. I'm just more comfortable that way, most of the time.
Solomon wrote:So what you are basically saying is most woman are shallow whores??? :|
Yep. Not just women though, men too. It is a generalization, but it's true. There are far more shallow whores out there than people who care about personality and intellect.
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

Solomon

Post by Solomon » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:20 am

teeko wrote:I just use water most of the time. Its the best solvent! Fuck all those products and there chemicals which cause who knows what kind of effects!
I use all natural stuff, i even make my own face washes, shaving soaps, hair waxes etc on the odd occasion..mostly i make my own face wash though and buy natural products for the other stuff. 8-) I was thinking of selling on ebay before i found out there is a shedload of people doing it already, not much point really...even though mine is the best! :D
Last edited by Solomon on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:45 pm

no, I think I figured it out...

I don't have text messaging

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Flappy doesn't have a GF because he is always running around asking everybody, "whats wrong with me, why don't I have a girlfriend".

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:51 pm

I dont have a girlfriend because I'm constantly having to hide an erection.