Why Flapjack has no girlfriend

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.
witchammer

Re: Why Flapjack has no girlfriend -

Post by witchammer » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:08 am

I was having trouble getting girls so I asked my shrink what to do. She said try putting a potato in your pants, so I gave it a try. The next time I saw her she aked if it worked? "NO" I said, Now they are running from me. She said, "Well maybe you should try putting it in the front"!

Maslow

Post by Maslow » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:15 pm

lol

Nikola

Post by Nikola » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:19 pm

try this product, works like a charm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8
"Can you tell the difference between gold and a lump of coal?"

jackaroe

Post by jackaroe » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:08 pm

catfishrivers wrote:the best advice is to keep on bettering yourself for reasons that make you happy in the first place. The energy a person emits when they are in that mode is what attracts other people to them usually, in terms of a meaningfully long relationship anyhow. Don't worry about it so much and reroute that energy into something else you love.
Good advice. Flapjack, enjoy your alone time. Really, a relationship works best when a person is fullfilled in just being himself. I didn't meet my wife (soulmate) until I was 39. That was after some real winners too. I really defined what I needed by dating some women that were not for me. That's how it works. What Catfishrivers says is true. I attracted my wife in 2002, I did not go to clubs, I did not go to bars, I did not do online dating, I was sitting home in my apartment alone. I met her on a message board. One of the MSN ones back then. And a mutual member who knew both of us brought us together. What I am saying is try to stop trying. :) The Universe does open up at the right time. I have many examples of that. Another thing Catfishrivers is saying in that statement is stop the resistance. And the best way to do that is make yourself happy and do what you love. Turn on your mind, relax and float downstream...... (that's my Beatles for the day)

You will not be left floundering and wishing your life away forever. It will happen. But you must enjoy the time you have with yourself now. Two people fullfilled with themselves have much more to give each other than two people trying to squeeze out of the other something they don't have themselves yet.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:41 pm

I just want to cum

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:02 pm

now that's a good opener

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:05 pm

LOL

"excuse me, um... I would just like to cum."

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:20 pm

but only in your anus

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:35 pm

Flapjack wrote:I just want to cum
Oh Flappy :lol: You always make me laugh :lol:

If you just want someone to fuck, that's different than a real girlfriend ;) There are plenty of whores out there that'll just fuck you, if that's all you're looking for. Go on adultfriendfinder or some other slut site and there are tons of them just waiting.
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:02 am

I think I know why...

It's because I'm quiet.

fuck the free world

I'll just write poems and recite them when I speak.
Last edited by Flapjack on Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.