Why Flapjack has no girlfriend

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.
witchammer

Re: Why Flapjack has no girlfriend -

Post by witchammer » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:52 am

Maslow wrote:chicks get offered dick daily..they can sense when you are on the prowl...as a result they put their defenses up when things are like that.

Stop looking...stop caring...give up the hunt... Be picky....with them....critique them...and soon they will come.
I was about to say the same but if a girl has been single for a while it is always good to have a friend of yours put the idea of you and her into her head. Then make sure the next time you together there is some kind of alcohol!!!!!! Ya I said it!

Max_Power

Post by Max_Power » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:30 am

Yup. What Maslow & Hammer said. It always happens when you're not looking or trying. At least that's how its worked out for me.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:29 pm

great none of this makes any sense

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:36 pm

I'm gonna start a thread that's called why I gave my girlfriend to Flappy. Jees I would do anything to be single for a week. So do me a favor por favor and go out and get drunk all night with your friends, don't shower for like three days, get yourself an eightball and call two hookers from craigslist and make em be bad man, make em be bad! Do it for the hammer alright.

Beelzebozo

Post by Beelzebozo » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Flapjack wrote:I know, fuck. Maybe I should be focusing on other things for now.
The times when chicks are attracted to me are always when I'm not looking or thinking about it at all. Without fail. I don't give a shit, life's amazing with or without a relationship. If it's not in the cards, then it's not in the cards. I don't want to be someone I'm not just to satisfy a temporary urge.
I'm gonna start a thread that's called why I gave my girlfriend to Flappy. Jees I would do anything to be single for a week. So do me a favor por favor and go out and get drunk all night with your friends, don't shower for like three days, get yourself an eightball and call two hookers from craigslist and make em be bad man, make em be bad! Do it for the hammer alright.
Hahaha, this made me LOL.
Thrummular, thrummular thrilp,
Hum lipsible, lipsible lilp;
Dim thricken mithrummy,
Lumgumptulous hummy,
Stormgurgle umbumdular bilp.
—Alan Watts, The Book

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:24 pm

bring on the whores then

teeko

Post by teeko » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:18 pm

bring on the horse then
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

Khnum93

Post by Khnum93 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:48 am

Didn't know you played guitar, Flappy.....They are chick magnets. If you play someone is going to listen....

93 / 93
Uncle Khnum

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:04 am

witchammer wrote:I'm gonna start a thread that's called why I gave my girlfriend to Flappy. Jees I would do anything to be single for a week.
This.

I've recently become single again after many years in a serious relationship and it feels FUCKING GREAT. So much freedom. Go out and enjoy your bachelor days Flappy. They won't last forever. Like everyone said, stop thinking about it, stop trying, and she'll land in your lap. Literally. :lol:
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

Maslow

Post by Maslow » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:51 am

While I can so relate to the enjoy your single time...I suspect it is hard for Flappy to...he is young...and needs a steady chick to fuck on a regular basis.

Getting in a band will certainly help. Get out and meet people. Chicks are attracted to power and prestige....they need a guy that is a little dominant and cocky....has a good job ect...Are you on a path for success? Are you in college? What is your major?

Always go for the chicks shorter than you as well. they don't like guys shorter than them in general.

and get an iphone...if you believe this http://www.fastcompany.com/1680048/i...android-owners