Jelqing

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.
SleepyTime

Re: Jelqing -

Post by SleepyTime » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:15 am

I haven't been consistent with the beginners 5 days 2 days off routine. But I've jelqed maybe 3 times in the last two weeks and I feel my erections are more powerful.

How many times in a day is it recommended to jelq? And I've seen a device that stretches out the penis and supposedly that can be left on 8-12 hours, so does that mean it's safe to stretch (pull to a certain intensity) for quite some time?

Thanks

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:37 am

Just Jelq!

SleepyTime

Post by SleepyTime » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Thank you FlapJAck. Your message of truth has just settled in my consciousness. I will be Jelqing everyday from now on.

flickedbic

Post by flickedbic » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Sleepytime; jelqing everyday is NOT recommended; nor is jelqing more than one workout in any given day. Much like with working out other body parts, rest and recovery time is required.

"Overtraining" can stunt growth and lead to injuries.

Just get on a good routine like Jon Pops' 90 day beginner which includes stretching (after the warm up) before the jelq. This is slow, gentle and effective.

"First, do no harm". You should feel NO PAIN during stretching or jelquing.

Pay attention to Physiologic Indicators during your training to make sure you are heading in the right direction.

There are several articles with titles like: "Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!" and many quality web-forums with members happy to assist.

Yes; EQ (erection quality) goes thru the roof with these excersizes (a positive PI! :)); Kegals and reverse kegals (P.C. muscles workout) help EQ immensly also... being the muscles that can pump blood into the chambers of ones member, as well as being the control center for the ejaculatory pumps... and also the seat of the infamous taoist "Million Dollar Point".

I must say an inch is more than one might imagine. A month or two of "work" for that gain is a no-brainer to this observer; especially when it also improve ones' sexual and even physical health on the most tangible levels, as your P.C. kegaling massages your prostate for its' health, as well as empowering the P.C. muscles themselves (the hammock like muscles also control ones' bowels and bladder as well as support ones' internal organs).

Just remember, "Slow and steady wins the race". It seems to me those who are so-inclined might tack-on 2-3 inches in 3-6 months excersize.

Read and use discretion and common-sense, and listen to your body (P.I.'s). Follow the simple safety tips like
-Warm up
-Avoid placing pressure upon the Dorsal vein atop ones' member, preventing thrombosis
-Jelquing at no more than a 50-70% erection level
-Using a Newbie routine first to become physically acclimated to the pressures involved and mentally attuned before moving on to more powerful excersizes.
...(and more)...

I would like to re-emphasize that jelqing is not just for "size-jockies". One can regenerate foreskin or straighten a bend (or add one!). One might even hone thier workout to focus on specific areas like head, shaft, or base; or choose to excersize only length, or only girth.

Even Testicle massage (a recommended practist in Taoist qigong) improves the blood circulation to the testicles, "... also boosts your production of testosterone. Massaging your testicles regularly will improve your erections, ejaculation volume, and sperm count. Testicle massage will even increase the size of your testicles so that they are lower hanging, fuller feeling, heavier, and more sensitive." -Michael Paladin

I believe the jelqing and edging used in P.E. (Penis Enhancement) excersizes also increase levels of hormone and ching (as spoken of by Mantak Chia in his ((online doc)) Taoist Secrets Of Love -Cultivating the Male Sexual Energy) in the member; and subsiquently that energy/hormone/enzyme rich blood flows thru and rejuvinates the entire body system.

How interesting; that the side-effects of the excersizes that prevent (testicular and prostate, among other) ailments work also to supercharge ones' "(sexual) well-being". Are our bodies speaking to us?

I think it is germain to this particular site that I add the Taoist qigong excersizes such as the Microcosmic Orbit work to draw this (sexual) energy up the spine and thru the "third eye" and down thru the tongue to the "Dan Tien" beneath the navel... and... "When this ‘love-vibration’ reaches the pineal gland a new hormone is produced, which in turn creates whole body conductivity... you also activate your clairvoyant, clairsentient and clairaudient powers. You may see light and visions, hear music and gain phenomenal insight."

"When you reach the ‘DMT state’ you begin to function consciously from the various psychic centers or chakras." - Mantak Chia, Enlightenment Dark Room Retreat

Blessings.
Last edited by flickedbic on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pointing at the moon... Don't focus on the finger "or you will miss all that heavenly glory." - Bruce Lee
All readable matter in the above post is ficticious.

Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Without prejudice.

SalvinorinAlpha

Post by SalvinorinAlpha » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Very nice post flickedbic. I should really start to read more about these Taoist practices, they seem really intriguing.

SleepyTime

Post by SleepyTime » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:22 am

Gotta get back in the game.

Anyone notice any improvements in their sexual voyages post jelqing?

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:08 am

I jelqed so hard my penis exploded

flickedbic

Post by flickedbic » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Anyone notice any improvements in their sexual voyages post jelqing?
Increased Erection Quality + increased horniness may or may not = improved sexual voyages.

But that E.Q. increase does happen in the first couple weeks (even before permanent results); giving harder "fuller" erections she will likely notice.

That said I'm pretty sure girlybird started squirting during sex after I started jelquing. I'd like to say it was due to my improved knowledge/skills but the size change may have something to do with it.

Oh; girlybird got hornier as well as I(we) started getting more results...

One thing I really enjoy is how the extra inch opens up many positional possibilities.

I think improved self-confidence might also improve sex. 8-)

Girlybird seems ready for more so I'm starting up jelqing again also. Just a bit more base girth to giver her that "full" feeling when I'm in all the way and finishing left-ward curve removal and slight upward curve installation and a bit of glans expansion. I may put a bit more length on there as well as I learn that the cervix isn't the "end" of the vagina...

There is a tightrope to walk as the change is (fairly) permanent; one may not want to be stuck with a useless giant!
I jelqed so hard my penis exploded
Not cool brother... Chuck Negron's (lead singer from Three Dog Night) penis literally exploded when he had too much sex. It was increasing in size from constant use and he was getting pains (a "Negative Physical Indicator" in Penis Enhancement lingo) and didn't listen to his body; then one day backstage with a beauty queen he was trying to "fuck thru the pain" when BAM!... his dick split open like an over-cooked hotdog.

He even wrote about it in his book; "Three Dog Nightmare".

Listen to your body, folks.

Blessings.
Last edited by flickedbic on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Without prejudice.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:11 pm

i dont believe that man lol

flickedbic

Post by flickedbic » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Yea I didn't believe it at first either; but why would this famous dude lie about it in his autobiography?

Not the sort of "dick lie" that might be common among men, anyways.:roll:

Blessings.

Without prejudice.