Dreams

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.

Dreams

Postby Flapjack » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:45 am

My dreams have been so vivid and beautiful lately. I can actually sit and see closed eye hallucinations just before falling asleep, and they are full of color and bright lights. Like, I am sitting in the dark, but when I close my eyes, I see a huge bright light. It's totally amazing. And when I actually fall asleep, I have these crazy dreams. Dreams of stuff that is so beautiful it's really hard to describe. For example, last night, I was in some kind of futuristic building, with like a beach on one of its balconies, which was thousands of feet in the sky, and looking over the balcony, I could see thousands of other futuristic buildings. I was looking out at this fantastic city. It was in broad daylight, and the sun was glistening off of everything. The city was a collection of cities, each on a tiny island. It was so immense and breathe taking that I was actually scared while looking at it.

It was totally fucking crazy. Am I losing my shit? There was so much to look at, and I forgot a lot of it, but it was full of people and these amazing places. It was a city, but like nothing that exists today. Even Las Vegas would be super boring compared to this place. I've been having other dreams that are really vivid but I can't remember them. This dream that I am explaining was particularly vivid. It was such a large and crazy place that it was actually scary in a way. I couldn't look over this gigantic balcony for too long, because it was overwhelming to see such a gigantic view. It was a similar feeling one might get if they are afraid of heights. It was like I was experiencing megalophobia. I think megalophobia is something most people experience at least at some point in life. I used to get it when I was a kid. I remember looking at a mountain and feeling like I was going to fall off the earth, or something totally ridiculous. It was overall a beautiful dream, though.
Flapjack

Re: Dreams

Postby Flapjack » Sun May 05, 2019 1:23 am

I think the dream was about Singapore. They have exactly what I described there. Maybe, I’ll be traveling in the near future. I hope so. I’m graduating in May with a masters degree in physics. It completely sucked. I don’t even want to be a scientist anymore. I took some computer programming classes my last two semesters. Hopefully, that will be enough to get me somewhere. Who knows. I am considering teaching english abroad. Maybe, in Singapore.
Flapjack

Postby Flapjack » Sun May 05, 2019 1:24 am

I’ve been a teaching assistant and a tutor for like 4 years. So, I think there is a decent chance I could get into one of those teaching gigs.
Flapjack

Postby Flapjack » Sun May 05, 2019 1:28 am

Well, I’ve been a teaching assistant for two years, I was a student teacher for two years during my undergrad, and I also did some tutoring and mentoring here and there. Imagine someone being mentored by me? It happened. I hate school, and I don’t want to have anything to do with it anymore. I just think it sounds cool to travel abroad, I’d have a decent and easy job and maybe I could get into something worthwhile on the side.
Flapjack

Postby Flapjack » Sun May 05, 2019 1:36 am

It’s called the Marina Bay Sands Hotel. It’s a little smaller than what I dreamt, but it has to be it. I must have dreamt of the Marina Sands Hotel. I don’t think there’s anything else like it. I wonder why I dreamt of it.
Flapjack

Postby Flapjack » Sun May 05, 2019 1:39 am

The one in my dream looked bigger, but it is some kind of premonition, because it actually exists. Maybe, I should go to Singapore.
Flapjack

Return to The eNet Social Forum